Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-23, 14:19   Link #21
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi Jiraiya plushy
My idea is he is the son of the 4th cause they look alike and when Jiraiya throws Naruto over the cliff he asks the 4th to forgive him...why? BECAUSE HE IS THROWING THE FORTHS SON OVER A CLIFF MOST LIKELY TO HIS DEATH! (well he didn't die but you know what I mean) So what do you all think?
I know ur new here, but man... this been said zillion of times. I'm pretty new too, and i see this post all the time.
Old 2004-01-23, 14:20   Link #22
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
DIE!!!!

seriously, do these people ever just fuckin stop?
Old 2004-01-23, 14:28   Link #23
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi Jiraiya plushy
My idea is he is the son of the 4th cause they look alike and when Jiraiya throws Naruto over the cliff he asks the 4th to forgive him...why? BECAUSE HE IS THROWING THE FORTHS SON OVER A CLIFF MOST LIKELY TO HIS DEATH! (well he didn't die but you know what I mean) So what do you all think?
I think that this thread will be closed as soon as Dranz will see it.

Naruto's Father?? *Possible Spoilers*, Anyone notice that Naruto looks like the Fourth? , Naruto Q&A [Spoilers] , Kyubi being sealed... NOT A REPEAT, I think that that damn Fox has a plan...., and so many others...
Old 2004-01-23, 15:16   Link #24
Kakashi Sensei
LstSrvvngSskeFnGrl

::dies:: Is it just me or are like almost all the latest posts just horrible and/or have nearly NOTHING to do with Naruto and/or have been posted like 5 times already?
Old 2004-01-23, 15:25   Link #25
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Thread Closed
If you wish to continue the topic, use one of the threads Hunter listed.
Old 2004-06-25, 14:26   Link #26
theeffect

so, is the 4th hokage naruto's dad?

aah, ive always been wondering this: is the 4th hokage naruto's real dad? i mean, they look alike and all. there are rumors about it. but is it true? :< maybe the naruto movie will have something to say about it.
Old 2004-06-25, 14:52   Link #27
Shay
Monarch Programmer

There is already a thread about this, if you use the search function, all your questions will be answerd.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-06-25, 15:00   Link #28
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Omg this is so closed

Btw there is already atleast 4 threads about this.
Old 2004-06-25, 15:10   Link #29
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
yes, there's already a thread about this. but if u asked me, i say yes.
Old 2004-06-25, 15:19   Link #30
Shousha

Send a message via ICQ to Shousha Send a message via AIM to Shousha Send a message via MSN to Shousha Send a message via Yahoo to Shousha
not again.....
Old 2004-06-25, 15:27   Link #31
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

yay ... another one ... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 2004-06-25, 15:45   Link #32
Joshk

I'll have to say well umm............... ABSOLUTELY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Look at the hair styles same. Its so obvious that its funny. K heres what I think the writers are going to do....Have a episode explaining naruto's birth as a small child his dad talking to the Sanins explaining what has to be done. Naruto's dad wishing his last good-byes to his son. All of a sudden Nine-Tails appears in the village. Naruto's dad says his last good-byes. Then he jumps infront of the Nine-tails and nine-tails says "You're NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Then Naruto dad says "If I cant destroy you I'll seal you so you can never bring misery to this village again." Then nine-tails gets mad and starts charging the fourth then he does the seals SUPER FAST and while naruto standing behind him. He makes it so that nine-tails kills him while being sealed inside Naruto. Maybe thats how they going to do it but shurely the Fourth is Naruto's dad. If not then it wouldnt make sense. Who eles could be farther to such a kid.
Old 2004-06-25, 15:47   Link #33
anime_luver

Send a message via MSN to anime_luver
please use the search button next time. and welcome to the forums. read the rules and if you have any simple questions; there's always the naruto Q&A thread which is stickied for your convinence.

yes, maybe the movie will have something on this subject. but alas, it has not yet been released, so we don't know.
Old 2004-06-25, 15:51   Link #34
Shousha

Send a message via ICQ to Shousha Send a message via AIM to Shousha Send a message via MSN to Shousha Send a message via Yahoo to Shousha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshk
I'll have to say well umm............... ABSOLUTELY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Look at the hair styles same. Its so obvious that its funny. K heres what I think the writers are going to do....Have a episode explaining naruto's birth as a small child his dad talking to the Sanins explaining what has to be done. Naruto's dad wishing his last good-byes to his son. All of a sudden Nine-Tails appears in the village. Naruto's dad says his last good-byes. Then he jumps infront of the Nine-tails and nine-tails says "You're NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Then Naruto dad says "If I cant destroy you I'll seal you so you can never bring misery to this village again." Then nine-tails gets mad and starts charging the fourth then he does the seals SUPER FAST and while naruto standing behind him. He makes it so that nine-tails kills him while being sealed inside Naruto. Maybe thats how they going to do it but shurely the Fourth is Naruto's dad. If not then it wouldnt make sense. Who eles could be farther to such a kid.

I don't even know why I'm replying this post but, here goes:

The jutsu the 4th used to seal the kyuubi seals it inside the caster. Unless Naruto's mom got pregnant from a zombie sperm from the 4th AFTER he died with the kyuubi inside him, well i think that's not possible.

Or unless the 4th was indeed Naruto's mom, as discussed in other threads.

¬_¬ anyone concurs?
Old 2004-06-25, 15:58   Link #35
knubbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shousha

The jutsu the 4th used to seal the kyuubi seals it inside the caster. Unless Naruto's mom got pregnant from a zombie sperm from the 4th AFTER he died with the kyuubi inside him, well i think that's not possible.

¬_¬ anyone concurs?
I don't know how it works where you're from but there's this little thing called gestation period.
Old 2004-06-25, 16:02   Link #36
Joshk

Heh thats interesting and cool idea the writers made up so you couldnt just think of what they going to do next. Hmmm in that case they have alot of ways to explain how it happens. No way the fourth is female because if it was then shes ONE UGLY MAMA hahaaha. Hey though its a male and its Naruto's farther Im shure they'll explain some crazy new jutsu or something he used. Maybe he used some type of jutsu that Oochimaru used to like enter someones body but once inside he only has few mins before he dies or something never know. Either way going to be interesting to see what the writers going to come up with. Im sticking with the new jutsu to go inside his son's body then comfront nine-tails and so on. Never know hehe.
Old 2004-06-25, 16:14   Link #37
Naruto714
Kinjutsu Master

Send a message via AIM to Naruto714 Send a message via MSN to Naruto714 Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto714
Shousha:

You are wrong the seal he used must be put inside a body and causes death. When the 4th used it he put it in Naruto possibly his son before he died. When the 3rd did it he put the 1st and 2nd inside his clones. The jutsu allows you to seal the soul in a body what body you choose is up to you. However the 4th enabled it so that the 9 Tails chakra could be accesible for usage by Naruto.

The seal has these features:
1.) Causes death to caster
2.) Seals in "A" body not neccisarily your own
Old 2004-06-25, 16:23   Link #38
Shousha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto714
Shousha:

You are wrong the seal he used must be put inside a body and causes death. When the 4th used it he put it in Naruto possibly his son before he died. When the 3rd did it he put the 1st and 2nd inside his clones. The jutsu allows you to seal the soul in a body what body you choose is up to you. However the 4th enabled it so that the 9 Tails chakra could be accesible for usage by Naruto.

The seal has these features:
1.) Causes death to caster
2.) Seals in "A" body not neccisarily your own

Naru hodo.... so ka...

I see now.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 2004-06-25, 16:23   Link #39
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by theeffect
aah, ive always been wondering this: is the 4th hokage naruto's real dad? i mean, they look alike and all. there are rumors about it. but is it true? :< maybe the naruto movie will have something to say about it.
Yes, it will be cool if this little dillema is explained once and for all in the upcoming movie. There is actually a thread called Naruto Q & A that encourages questions of all sort, even if it is a hypothetical one inspired by sudden brain storm due to having plenty of time in one's hand. Hey, welcome to the forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shousha

¬_¬ anyone concurs?
Because it is fun to reply thread such as this. My last weeks favorite was "If Kabuto was Itachi in disguise". That could be a viable theory. Naruto universe is entirely a different one. People are driven by Chakra. Genetic make up shouldn't be any different when it comes to microscopic level. So may be it was a stray sperm fueled by chakra found the closest host in Naruto's mom. I like it!
Old 2004-06-25, 16:24   Link #40
eLstar
(^_^)v

Does anyone notice Naruto looks like the 4th?
Closed Thread