AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2010-02-21, 22:58   Link #5821
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
A-tan seems the most direct out of all the girls.
Yea. I like how she is direct yet still maintain her tsundere and feminine side. Just so CUTE a chapter! Well, at least for me.

It looks like Yukariko managed to enter the RG with the original stone. Maybe she was the one that slashed Midas' arm if all the ordeals about Hayate being her look-alike isn't a coincidence, planned by Hata. A hidden master of martial art?

Last edited by zodanhko; 2010-02-21 at 23:25.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-21, 23:51   Link #5822
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Yea. I like how she is direct yet still maintain her tsundere and feminine side. Just so CUTE a chapter! Well, at least for me.

It looks like Yukariko managed to enter the RG with the original stone. Maybe she was the one that slashed Midas' arm if all the ordeals about Hayate being her look-alike isn't a coincidence, planned by Hata. A hidden master of martial art?
in 90% of martial arts movie/novels the more innocent looking a character the more powerful that character is.
Old 2010-02-22, 03:02   Link #5823
zibi88

ahaha A-tan is a win ^^ she demands to beign hugged (becouse she said its cold... hayate first wants to give her his jacket... yet athena punishes him and says to hug her)

next she asks if he noticed her growth :P (big boobs) here was funny... becouse A-tans hair was pointing on her boobs ^^ so heh a-tans single hair-antena can be used too :P (she even was poking hayates head with it ^^)

so yeah a-tan is currently #1 (Hina #2) since she is cute in look and in her actions... even if its something emmberesing hayate has to do it becouse she wants it (if not punish.. or lecture ^^)

but later it was soo cute that she kinda layed down on hayate (pushing her head more agaisnt hayates chest)... heh kinda like loves do....well no wonder it passed 10y... so she lost lots of tme... so now she is fullifying her desire to cling to hayate as much as possible xD

well nagi compared to athena is still a child.... athena as 6y old girl was more foward than nagi as 12-13y... (Athena was sleeping in the same bed as hayate...or she was bathing near hayate....kiss [nagi never done even once] or athenas order for a morning kiss XD ).... even now Athena clings to hayte more than any girl so far in the manga... and even wants hayate to notice her big boobs (normaly girls dont want boys to stare on their boobs ) ^^

so yeah its funny to see that there is a girl more foward and more aware of what she wants and not look on others around ^^ her presence between other girls would create chaos XD (duo athenas beign streight foward in her actions... somethimes bold actions...... hmmm like how girls would react by seeing that athena demands a kiss from hayate in front of other girls ect)

hmmm anyway I wonder why yukaiko would steal that gem... what for... what did she want to archive... and is she really dead... or did she faked it and is hideing somewhere and use that power for her own...

if she really is dead so did she want to use that power to cure herself... or did she die becouse she wanted to use it [backfired and so she died from trying to use it].... or was she killed by someone becouse she had that gem [assasins]

kinda hard to imagine that nagis mother would be a thief... and we dont know what was her goal by doing
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 14:57   Link #5824
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
hmmm anyway I wonder why yukaiko would steal that gem... what for... what did she want to archive...
I have a theory ...

Spoiler for uh:

I'm afraid this is what might have actually happened -_-;;

No comments on the chapter other than Athena really knows how to work that antenna of hers. As far as I am concerned I want to get back to Japan and the more light hearted stuff for now.
Old 2010-02-22, 14:59   Link #5825
zero7

Damn Hayate he always get the girls to fell for him

first nagi who she thought confess to her

second ayumu who confess her love for him but rejected saying he not able to provide a girl

third hina who fall for him by having a similar past as him

and finally A-tan who is the first person who ever like hayate when they were kids and almost did things that mostly teenager do
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 15:10   Link #5826
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7 View Post
Damn Hayate he always get the girls to fell for him
Don't forget the guys! (why hi there Kotetsu )
Old 2010-02-22, 15:17   Link #5827
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Don't forget the guys! (why hi there Kotetsu )
Don't forget his sister, either! Izumi obviously likes him as well.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 15:25   Link #5828
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Now that I think about it, Hayate seems to make quite a number of people fall for him (aside from the main girls) But I do wonder, will their relationship be expanded on or just played for laughs?
Old 2010-02-22, 15:44   Link #5829
zero7

if A-tan is going to stay in the story for while she most likely be the girl who beat up hayate and get what she want from him like for example a kiss
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 16:27   Link #5830
Jiraya2

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
I have a theory ...

Spoiler for uh:

I'm afraid this is what might have actually happened -_-;;

No comments on the chapter other than Athena really knows how to work that antenna of hers. As far as I am concerned I want to get back to Japan and the more light hearted stuff for now.
Well, I will not be surprised if things happened to be like that, nevertheless, Yukaiko did not take a gem, because she supposed to need this gem to enter into the Royal Garden. No, she took the power of royalty, a thing we still do not know what it is, we can only suppose that is into a coffin.

By the way, I LOVE A-tan and her antenna !!
She really is the number 1! Too bad for Hinagiku but her chest is no challenge for A-Tan !
Jiraya2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 23:52   Link #5831
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

after reading c261,

that is one dangerous ahoige
Old 2010-02-23, 00:25   Link #5832
zodanhko
*ignoring*

And now you know why you should NEVER EVER mess with a woman's hair.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 09:29   Link #5833
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

A-tan is really aggresive.. LOL
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 22:01   Link #5834
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

after reading the last chapter, all i can say is, "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW"

And lol, did you all see what becomes strangely bigger when A-tan says

"I've grown as woman in various places these 10 years"
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 02:07   Link #5835
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Yukariko already possessed one of the stones when she entered (I believe it was found in the treasure room along with Wataru's mother). Note that Athena said the intruder possessed a stone that hasn't lost its light. Description from Athena herself: Yukariko (anonymous to Athena and Hayate) was able to pinpoint the entrance to the Royal Garden, knew the castle's layout and didn't fall for any traps, possessed a stone that hasn't lost its light, and took the Power of Royalty without Mikado or Athena knowing, as if she was chosen by the gods or fated to obtain it.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 05:47   Link #5836
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
Yukariko already possessed one of the stones when she entered (I believe it was found in the treasure room along with Wataru's mother). Note that Athena said the intruder possessed a stone that hasn't lost its light. Description from Athena herself: Yukariko (anonymous to Athena and Hayate) was able to pinpoint the entrance to the Royal Garden, knew the castle's layout and didn't fall for any traps, possessed a stone that hasn't lost its light, and took the Power of Royalty without Mikado or Athena knowing, as if she was chosen by the gods or fated to obtain it.
well but she wasnt proud from it for long :P as she died not long after that it seems... so that god power didnt helped her much xD

I wonder what if mother hid the power inside her daughter which is Nagi... like a gift so she would grow healthy and stuff...

yet bigger mystery is why hayate was able to enter that RG while not haveing any kind of stone..... Yukariko had 1stone that didnt lost light so she was able to enter... yet hayate had none and was able to enter too... maybe he was the one that was fated to take that power... but becouse he didnt... the fate fell onto Yukariko who entered and took it.... after that hayte was not able to enter that RG again (like he thrown away his fate so he had no right to enter)

I kinda dont see any goal behind yukarikos doings....what gives that power.... why did she need it... and why did she took it.... (maybe she knew that if she does that than hayate will appear in nagis life as she will disappear from earth...) damn hard to tell (maybe prebious buttler took the power as yukariko was dieing... and so he left sanzein mansion in order to protect that power)...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 08:13   Link #5837
Used Can

HHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGHHHHH...!

That's all I've got to say about this chapter.

Anyway, it seems the following chapters will be quite interesting.
Old 2010-02-25, 06:45   Link #5838
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

At the last part of the recent chapters...does that mean Yukariko is still alive somewhere, perhaps in the real Royal Garden or something, or is it something that happened in the past ?

Quote:
Yukaiko walks in the Royal palace

Finds gem

Yukaiko: Oooooh, shiney

Goes and takes gem

Forgets that she'd taken gem after a while
I'm almost sure that this is what happened in the past

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 07:18   Link #5839
Used Can

Yeah, that happened 10 years ago, soon after Hayate and Athena's fight.
Old 2010-02-25, 23:49   Link #5840
Isekaijin

(monotone voice) Forget about Nagi and just go for A-tan...

Cute... so damn cute without the noble spirit behind her. Athena is going higher and higher in my list.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen