AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-12-21, 17:04   Link #61
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Hoho...she is really screwed up - and the anime stays true to her nature ^^
*psst chewy* Check if one of the routes has her going to shuri for the ultimate lol ^^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-21, 17:07   Link #62
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I was wondering what the bad ends were...
Well, condolences on having to get a bad end on your first try.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
*psst chewy* Check if one of the routes has her going to shuri for the ultimate lol ^^
lol, I hope not But it honestly wouldn't surprise me if there was one...
Chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-21, 17:11   Link #63
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-21, 17:17   Link #64
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Actually...
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-21, 19:52   Link #65
Kresnik
Anti-Hero

This is truly gold.. I hope by next week I would already got my hands on the game..
Kinda reminds me of Shion/Mion from Higurashi. I wonder if it was Sana, how will he handle Asami..?

Last edited by Kresnik; 2007-12-21 at 20:33.
Kresnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-21, 23:09   Link #66
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kresnik View Post
This is truly gold.. I hope by next week I would already got my hands on the game..
Kinda reminds me of Shion/Mion from Higurashi. I wonder if it was Sana, how will he handle Asami..?
Sana doesn't have what it takes to deal with a firecracker like Asami. That's Shuu territory imo. Sana is more the "I'm here for you" type, like he was with Nanaka.

Spoiler for Shuu:

On another note, does anyone else think that VG Sana looks cooler than anime Sana?
Grimkill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-21, 23:35   Link #67
Kresnik
Anti-Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimkill7 View Post
Sana doesn't have what it takes to deal with a firecracker like Asami. That's Shuu territory imo. Sana is more the "I'm here for you" type, like he was with Nanaka.

Spoiler for Shuu:

On another note, does anyone else think that VG Sana looks cooler than anime Sana?
Well, VG Sana looks more manly than the anime counterpart.
If we have Nanaka x Asami clash in Shuusuke's path, in Sana's path we have Shuuri x Nanaka clash.. So it's not really that disappointing But of course nobody lives up to Asami's level of atrocities..
More catfight is better.. I could somewhat imagine about Yuzuki's story, but what about Aoi? Is she really have some of importance to the story at any whatsoever rate..?

Last edited by Kresnik; 2007-12-22 at 01:33.
Old 2007-12-22, 06:58   Link #68
himmel

hey, do anyone know what the difference between the Limited Edition and Standard edition one? I'm planning to buy the Limited edition if it's really worth it.
himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-22, 12:06   Link #69
ReizoSan
Make Your Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by himmel View Post
hey, do anyone know what the difference between the Limited Edition and Standard edition one? I'm planning to buy the Limited edition if it's really worth it.
I've searched and all i have seen is that the cover art is different between edition's, but does anyone know if this will work on a ps2 emulator on the pc???
ReizoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-22, 12:28   Link #70
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReizoSan View Post
I've searched and all i have seen is that the cover art is different between edition's, but does anyone know if this will work on a ps2 emulator on the pc???
The limited edition comes with a CD with all the BGM and the short versions of both OPs and character songs. Umm, it also comes with some kind of picture book that is an item in the game, but I don't know what it is exactly yet (I think it's similiar to Haruka's book in kiminozo or something like that). You also get a different cover art.

http://www.yetigame.jp/myselfyoursel...nformation.htm
Old 2007-12-22, 17:22   Link #71
Kresnik
Anti-Hero

Ah, so the weird pictures is having a certain meaning after all.. I only know the OST CDs. Emulators..? I'll try it later. I hoped it will worked too.
Old 2007-12-23, 08:13   Link #72
Devard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
P.S. For those lamenting the lack of paths; they're probably saving them for the deluxe version - stay tuned. I feel there will eventually be a path for every girl with each protagonist.
What is this "deluxe edition" you speak of?
Devard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-23, 08:55   Link #73
Kresnik
Anti-Hero

Deluxe or DX edition means a second release for PS2 console. But it's usually meant for those popular on PC and had the h-scene removed. There are sometimes cases of re-releases of PS2 games. But I don't think it will add more story, probably just more merchandise.

Having all girls scenario for each protagonist is a pushing it bit too much. All I need is Asami scenario on Sana's.
Old 2007-12-23, 10:52   Link #74
Devard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kresnik View Post
Deluxe or DX edition means a second release for PS2 console. But it's usually meant for those popular on PC and had the h-scene removed.
Ah, okay, so it's like one of those "All Ages Edition".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleh View Post
Myself Yourself[Limited Edition] is out of stock in playasia. Both of them can also be found on amazon.co.jp.
Are there any other places to get the limited edition? Amazon Japan doesn't ship games internationally (unless their policies changed recently? They didn't me purchase Xenosaga III the last time I tried).
Old 2007-12-23, 11:22   Link #75
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devard View Post
Are there any other places to get the limited edition? Amazon Japan doesn't ship games internationally (unless their policies changed recently? They didn't me purchase Xenosaga III the last time I tried).
Yesasia - they have free worldwide shipping too I believe

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...id-1005038177/
Old 2007-12-23, 14:12   Link #76
Devard

Quote:
Yesasia - they have free worldwide shipping too I believe

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...id-1005038177/
Thanks for the link, I didn't think about YesAsia for some reasons. Ah, it's pricing essentially makes the free shipping deal non-existent though.
Old 2007-12-23, 17:22   Link #77
Chewy

Some thoughts after finishing all 3 paths in Shuusuke's side

Spoiler for HUGE spoilers, please read only after you've finished Shuusuke's side or are never going to play the game:

For those who are going to play the game, just remember the game is quite different from the anime. Characters develop differently, different things happen.. etc. I haven't finished the game yet, but it's probably best not to link the two at all (ie: some mystery that is yet unsolved in the anime may not actually be solved in the game because it might not even have happened in the game... stuff like that)

Last edited by Chewy; 2007-12-23 at 18:45.
Old 2007-12-23, 17:43   Link #78
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:

Spoiler for HUGE spoilers, please read only after you've finished Shuusuke's side or are never going to play the game:

For those who are going to play the game, just remember the game is quite different from the anime. Characters develop differently, different things happen.. etc. I haven't finished the game yet, but it's probably best not to link the two at all (ie: some mystery that is yet unsolved in the anime may not actually be solved in the game because it might not even have happened in the game... stuff like that)
Spoiler for Hmm...:

I assume you're off to complete Sana's path now? Good luck~

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-23, 18:09   Link #79
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:

Wow it only took u 3 days to get all of Shuusuke's ending. Now I just have to wait till u beat all of Sa's pathsn give us the Spoilers n i'll be happy. Also what happened in Hinako's bad ending. Thanks for the Spoilers.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-23, 19:48   Link #80
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for Hmm...:
I know exactly what you mean. I feel really bad for her, but her actions are a bit too frightening for me to honestly say I would approach her in real life and try to help her. She is really kind otherwise though, volunteering to help teach kids every week and taking care of stray cats (she is really cute when she takes care of them). One could argue helping kids is just another way to be better than Nanaka, but she genuinely likes animals because they don't judge her even if she's not perfect. I think that's what attracted Shuusuke to her in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Wow it only took u 3 days to get all of Shuusuke's ending. Now I just have to wait till u beat all of Sa's pathsn give us the Spoilers n i'll be happy. Also what happened in Hinako's bad ending. Thanks for the Spoilers.
Spoiler for Hinako's bad ending:

Yep no problem, I have free time now since I have a couple of days to burn until my flight home. Hopefully I can finish another path before I leave.

Last edited by Chewy; 2007-12-23 at 20:22.