Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-16, 18:57   Link #261
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
My cousin has this annoying anime called "Azumanga" ha, its so stupid. i think thats the worst anime ever, besides some other ^_^.
Old 2004-06-17, 05:05   Link #262
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai
My cousin has this annoying anime called "Azumanga" ha, its so stupid. i think thats the worst anime ever, besides some other ^_^.
Is Azumanga Daioh. Huh? really? is it stupid?? I've heard that it was a great anime though??? and there's alot of fans for this typica comedy oriented anime though... i still wait for its realese here at my place....but i wonder when will it be realese.... i've been waiting for ages....
Old 2004-06-17, 05:18   Link #263
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
What? I'll kill you too for saying I dispised Sister Princess. Hell 3/4 of my signatures and avatars are from that anime. Now Repure... sheesh that was boring as hell, except the Chikage ones! That sexy bitch. I'll shove her apple anywhere she wants it.

Flame of Recca sucked hard. It never finished! Now I never read the manga and I don't intend to. But if some anime that goes on and leaves a cliff hanger ending with no return that anime is the worst thing that happened to me.

Waah....i senses a Killing aura here....(Shaking) OK you win... ok you hate SP.... ok you like and in the same time hate Chikage....SO WHAT!?!?!?!?!
And DID i mention that you hate MAHOROMATIC??????? BTW, isn't ur avatar featuring Mahoro so??? Why do you want to kill me with this such unlogical motive?? What did i do???

Ok, you love to suck Flame Of Recca....SO WHAT?!?!?!?! is there any relation between me with the anime till you must start hating & screaming at me????????
Old 2004-06-17, 14:14   Link #264
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
Waah....i senses a Killing aura here....(Shaking) OK you win... ok you hate SP.... ok you like and in the same time hate Chikage....SO WHAT!?!?!?!?!
And DID i mention that you hate MAHOROMATIC??????? BTW, isn't ur avatar featuring Mahoro so??? Why do you want to kill me with this such unlogical motive?? What did i do???

Ok, you love to suck Flame Of Recca....SO WHAT?!?!?!?! is there any relation between me with the anime till you must start hating & screaming at me????????
huh? I didn't understand any of that. When did I say I hated you for hating Mahoromatic? or love sucking on Flame of Recca? Suck as in the anime is no good.

When did I scream at you. I think you totally misinterpreted my entire message.

There's a difference between the regular SP and SP repure.

The regular SP I enjoyed it a lot, it was funny. Repure on the other hand was boring like hell. There's a huge difference.

From what I got, English is your second language.

If not.... you need to take some classes fast.

So in conclusion, I'm going to say you're a moron, reread what I wrote, and stop putting words in my mouth.
Old 2004-06-17, 14:31   Link #265
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

I thought the ending of eva was such nonsense that it made the rest of it garbagecan worthy ...
Old 2004-06-17, 14:43   Link #266
Hassamu

Send a message via AIM to Hassamu
Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer. I don't care if it is based off a game, it still sucks. The only thing that keeps this VHS from being crushed and burned are the women, which I have to admit, are pretty sexy. That was kind of expected though, it's from the director that brought life into Mai from Fatal Fury, after all.
Old 2004-06-17, 14:48   Link #267
maxthelostboy

street fighter alhpa and tekken the animes are trash trash trash!!!
Old 2004-06-17, 15:19   Link #268
varica

Kai Doh Maru's pretty boring, so's voices of a distant star - its good but only 30 mins long and I paid £20 for it!!!! erm, final fantasy spirits within and Unlimited - I'm a huge fan of final fantasy and I was really disappointed with them!
Old 2004-06-18, 04:07   Link #269
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Quote:
huh? I didn't understand any of that. When did I say I hated you for hating Mahoromatic?......
Well ok...would you mind explaining things through a much more simple English since my English is poor...Ok this is your original message.

Quote:
What? I'll kill you too for saying I dispised Sister Princess. Hell 3/4 of my signatures and avatars are from that anime.
Here, you mention that you gonna "Kill" me for saying that you hate SP right? So when you say this word...are you mad or angry? Do you scream? If not, please do forgive me cause it might be an misunderstanding. Ok about your 3/4 signatures & avatars are from what anime? For what i can see, your avatar previously is Mahoro.

Quote:
Now Repure... sheesh that was boring as hell, except the Chikage ones! That sexy bitch. I'll shove her apple anywhere she wants it.
This really confuse me, 1st you make think that you hate SP but here you stated SP Repure is boring and that you call Chikage as a sexy "Bitch"... here you makes me think that you hate and like Chikage in the same time.

Quote:
Flame of Recca sucked hard. It never finished! Now I never read the manga and I don't intend to. But if some anime that goes on and leaves a cliff hanger ending with no return that anime is the worst thing that happened to me.
Ok, here you make clear that you hate Flame Of Recca and that it sucks. but from what i can read from your message is that you uses quite alot of Harsh words against those anime that makes me think that you have a very angry situation.

I have no offense here and that calling me a moron is something that could trigger a fight any time. Let me tell you something BOY, here we have people around the world with different languages and different races.Thus, when you describe something using a harsh words, that'll make others thought that you have a certain intention or motive and your imotion might be in devastated state.

Do noted that, English is widely practice around the world and certain places have their own way of teaching and learning English. You may say that the word "Sucks" and etc. is commanly used in your place but at other part of the world, those words are known as very bad words and is impolite to used them. GOT IT BOY?!?! Oh~ And do forgive me if i say anything wrong and i do think that we have a misunderstanding here.
Old 2004-06-18, 05:26   Link #270
pbruiz

I"s
Violence Jack
Love Hina
Dragonball GT
Old 2004-06-19, 02:39   Link #271
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
Well ok...would you mind explaining things through a much more simple English since my English is poor...Ok this is your original message.
Guess I'm right, English isn't your first language. Alrite I won't use slang

Quote:
Here, you mention that you gonna "Kill" me for saying that you hate SP right? So when you say this word...are you mad or angry? Do you scream? If not, please do forgive me cause it might be an misunderstanding. Ok about your 3/4 signatures & avatars are from what anime? For what i can see, your avatar previously is Mahoro.
Kill is an empty threat. You were never supposed to take it seriously, but since you did, guess there's no helping that now. It's not mad or angry, here, "Kill" is a figure of speech used to show displeasment or not favorable.

Quote:
This really confuse me, 1st you make think that you hate SP but here you stated SP Repure is boring and that you call Chikage as a sexy "Bitch"... here you makes me think that you hate and like Chikage in the same time.
Again slang. Sexy bitch means she's a sexy girl.

Quote:
Ok, here you make clear that you hate Flame Of Recca and that it sucks. but from what i can read from your message is that you uses quite alot of Harsh words against those anime that makes me think that you have a very angry situation.
So in other words, my message got to you and you know why I don't like it. Alrite next!

Quote:
I have no offense here and that calling me a moron is something that could trigger a fight any time. Let me tell you something BOY, here we have people around the world with different languages and different races.Thus, when you describe something using a harsh words, that'll make others thought that you have a certain intention or motive and your imotion might be in devastated state.

Do noted that, English is widely practice around the world and certain places have their own way of teaching and learning English. You may say that the word "Sucks" and etc. is commanly used in your place but at other part of the world, those words are known as very bad words and is impolite to used them. GOT IT BOY?!?! Oh~ And do forgive me if i say anything wrong and i do think that we have a misunderstanding here.
Ok woman. If you seriously take offense to the statement I made, you've really haven't met enough people. Actually It just made YOU think that I have an intention and feeling of anger and hatred. The enviroment I live in is everyone is rude and abnoxious. So it works for me. I'm sure I act that way in your part of the world, i'll be considered a total jackass. But I'm not. So I stick how I act in my neighborhood. Got it woman?

Sucks? Slang again. Ask Hassamu, he used "sucks" too. Here's my gripe on you though, you can't accept other peoples characteristics.
Old 2004-06-19, 03:15   Link #272
Weirdanzeige
Anti-You

Naruto *vomits*
Old 2004-06-19, 07:42   Link #273
Angela Sanctisstessa
I'm a boy..K?

Send a message via ICQ to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via MSN to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via Yahoo to Angela Sanctisstessa
naruto?? part of it *ucks
Old 2004-06-19, 10:10   Link #274
kaevne

Quote:
Guess I'm right, English isn't your first language. Alrite I won't use slang

Kill is an empty threat. You were never supposed to take it seriously, but since you did, guess there's no helping that now. It's not mad or angry, here, "Kill" is a figure of speech used to show displeasment or not favorable.

Again slang. Sexy bitch means she's a sexy girl.

So in other words, my message got to you and you know why I don't like it. Alrite next!

Ok woman. If you seriously take offense to the statement I made, you've really haven't met enough people. Actually It just made YOU think that I have an intention and feeling of anger and hatred. The enviroment I live in is everyone is rude and abnoxious. So it works for me. I'm sure I act that way in your part of the world, i'll be considered a total jackass. But I'm not. So I stick how I act in my neighborhood. Got it woman?

Sucks? Slang again. Ask Hassamu, he used "sucks" too. Here's my gripe on you though, you can't accept other peoples characteristics.
I have to say it looks like yuun just copy and pasted what you wrote and just put it into a translation software or something.

I'm siding with aahhsin here; yuun you shouldn't argue with people if they can barely understand you; you misinterpret them and then disparage American culture, settling for your own cultural slang as being the "correct" one. Please post only after having your posts doublechecked; no one likes misunderstandings, especially if we can avoid them.

Naruto is pretty bad, but I think hikaru no go is beyond the stupidest anime I've ever watched. No one flame me, cuz I was forced to watch the whole tv series. Its unbelievable how disgustingly formulaic it was; the anime draws in people with the "grow and amaze" strategy, where the main character grows and then "defies expectations," which is where the euphoric feeling comes in. I think slam dunk and prince of tennis follow the same rule, except done much more creatively.

Now there were parts of hikaru that were good, the episodes with the go club were fun, but after hikaru joined the go league, they basically laid out the future episodes out for us by telling us what the path of a go pro would be.

Terrible anime, maybe it'd be good if I were 5 years old.
Old 2004-06-19, 15:16   Link #275
Angela Sanctisstessa
I'm a boy..K?

Send a message via ICQ to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via MSN to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via Yahoo to Angela Sanctisstessa
hikaru no go...i watch the anime 4 the songs
Old 2004-06-19, 17:42   Link #276
Rasengan

Excluding the very obvious ones (Pokemon, Beyblade etc.), I think the worst animes are:

Love Hina
Saikano (this was NOT sad...it was just bad)
Fushigi Yugi
Chrno Crusade (this and FY, I could not stand the female main char, storyline-wise they are both pretty good)
FLCL

Can't think of anymore at the moment.
Old 2004-06-19, 18:07   Link #277
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

The 3 OAV King of the bandit Jing in 7th heaven.
What was that all about???????????
Old 2004-06-20, 16:50   Link #278
The Patient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboz
I agree... one man's meat can be another man's poison.
What does that mean? I ve heard that saying before but with meat.. lol
Old 2004-06-20, 17:52   Link #279
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Patient
What does that mean? I ve heard that saying before but with meat.. lol
a better way of saying it would be "One man's trash is another man's treasure"
ideal for threads like this since everyone who watches anime has ones they like but also ones they dislike. In addition, there are people who like what one person hates and hate what they like.
for instance, i like 3/5 of the anime that Rasengan mentioned (FLCL, Love Hina, and Saikano) and agree with 1/2 of the ones he said had an annoying female character (Rosette isn't half as annoying as Miaka...heck most of Yuu Watase's female characters need to be beaten with the Anti-Whining Stick of Justice (copyright Kyuven Weird Phrase Enterprises 2004, all rights reserved)
Old 2004-06-21, 10:31   Link #280
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

sigh...guess you got the point there. Ok... i think i do misunderstand and i'm sorry...hahaha~ I really am, Actually English isn't my 2nd language though haha~

I just fooling around and see the reaction that might shown up. Is so boring nowadays...nothing really serious in this forum, unlike a few months ago when there's a thread where i get to debate with Yogo_Pogo ^_^

So you are a American then? American and British do have different way of slang huh...haha~

Sorry again, i was just trying to put some charcoal into this thread for building up fire to warm myself up but then again, the fire burned me instead Hope you don't mind sorry again. (Damn...is getting more interesting....)
Closed Thread