AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-02-05, 11:02   Link #1241
Ezseprith

Can't wait for volume 17 to release!
Ezseprith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 11:11   Link #1242
Tbolt

Something like Rias's black and red ball of death changing to a black and red Dragon of death that can maneuver on its on, and along with Akeno's holy white lightning Dragons she gets holy red lightning Dragons of different power.
Old 2014-02-05, 13:20   Link #1243
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

I can wait to see draig talkin to the Victims of sekiryuutei , or maybe issei conciousness will be sent into vali sacred gear dimension , if that is possible .
By the way i wonder how great red will react when he will meet issei again . I can wait to see albion reaction if great red say zoom zoom yian again .
Old 2014-02-05, 20:06   Link #1244
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

What I can't wait is when Ophis first time meet Lilith.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 00:33   Link #1245
Chris38

Since, Ophis is ... most likely going to become the unofficial mascot of team DxD, and Lilith is the mascot of Rizevim's organization ... I think that their meeting is going to eventually happen.

After all, I don't think that there is anyone else, apart from Ophis, who can ... 'convince' Lilith to stop being Rizevim's bodyguard.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 02:20   Link #1246
teejmo

Lillith will join Ise's harem, becoming twin mascots with Ophis and thus fulfilling one more requirement to the perfect harem.

There, I called it.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 07:31   Link #1247
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Or Ophis and Lilith could do dbz fusion technique and become one again.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2014-02-06, 10:20   Link #1248
Soji

^Why I get this strange feeling that if something like this happen will get a older Ophis?

Chris38@Agree. This seem the most likely scenario to happen.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 10:32   Link #1249
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^Why I get this strange feeling that if something like this happen will get a older Ophis?
Well, Ise would definitely be pleased if something like that occurs, considering how he reacted to Koneko's Shirone mode...

Although, I don't know ... how the rest of the girls that are living in Ise's house would react to something like that
Old 2014-02-06, 11:28   Link #1250
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post

Chris38@Agree. This seem the most likely scenario to happen.
Ophis can change her form at will. a human form is nothing but an accessory to her. Ophis did used to have the form of an oder man at one point.
Old 2014-02-06, 12:15   Link #1251
jopjopjop

Ophis will convince Lilith to come to their side by saying, "I, eat delicious food everyday. You, want some?"
Problem solved.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 14:09   Link #1252
peinmaximus@

Guys,what you think about my reformulated top 10(after vol 16) of the most powerful guys in DxD:
1- Great Red/666
2-Ophis/Lilith
3-Ddraig(full power)/Albion(full power)
4-Shiva
5-Vishnu
6-Brahma
7-Indra/Aten
8-Typhon/Fenrir
9-Thor/Lugh/Rizevim
10-Hades/Sirzechs/Ajuka
What you think about my top 10?

Guys,also,you think that 666 can be a oneesama with big oppais?What you think about 666 joining in Ise's harem?
Also,if Ophis join in the harem compltely,666 can be the rival of Ophis for Ise,no?How Rias is the rival of Akeno and Ravel is the rival of Koneko.

For last,if Lilith join in the harem too we will have the biggest battle of the history of the Universe:Ophis vs Lilith vs 666.KKKK.All this caused because of Ise.KKKk.The three most powerful females fighting to get Ise.
This will be amazing if this happen.KKKKKK.

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2014-02-06 at 14:38.
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 14:44   Link #1253
Tbolt

@peinmaximus@ Interesting theory on 666 but I want DNA, 666 could be a cross dresser.

Quote:
Ophis will convince Lilith to come to their side by saying, "I, eat delicious food everyday. You, want some?"
Problem solved.
Solid theory.

Since were on the girls, who thinks that Ravel will be joining Ise and the girls in the upcoming battles. For me I think she will because 1. She wants to be close and support Ise 2. She wants to be more involved with everyone and not just sit at home while everyone else is in harms way 3. She has some really pent up anger at people picking on her Ise and she has a big need to burn someone.
Old 2014-02-06, 17:45   Link #1254
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Problem solved.
I could see this happening.

Regarding Ravel, I think eventually she will join in on the battles, but it'll take some time for everyone to be okay with this since she's a guest and needs to be protected. I'd love to see her Phoenix powers in action though, frying all the enemies for messing with her Ise-sama.
Old 2014-02-06, 19:21   Link #1255
teejmo

Does Ravel even have any battle experience? When she was with her brother's team, she was basically the mascot and didn't do anything. Like, didn't she just meet Ise and make fun of him, even though he and Kiba were dominating the rest of her team? And it doesn't seem like she trains at all. She focuses mostly on making sure Ise-sama's life is in order.

That said, if she wants to be part of Ise-sama's future rating group, she better have some fighting skills.
Old 2014-02-06, 19:36   Link #1256
Tbolt

@teejmo, Good points but she is a High class Devil and she does have power and a plus she is immortal. And she has to start somewhere since she is going to be on Ise's team later on.
Old 2014-02-06, 19:43   Link #1257
Vezon

How strong is Dublio? Is he god-class yet?
Old 2014-02-06, 20:01   Link #1258
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
@teejmo, Good points but she is a High class Devil and she does have power and a plus she is immortal. And she has to start somewhere since she is going to be on Ise's team later on.
Yeah, I know she's a high-class devil with natural talents and such, but her lack of battle experience, though it may not harm her, since she is immortal, could harm others. If she starts now, when they're facing legendary dragons and the strongest devil ever, she may seriously mess up, leaving one of her teammates open to be critically damaged.

Granted, the author could just say she has been secretly training with Koneko and Gasper, increasing her attributes as a bishop. Maybe she also trained a ton while Ise-sama and co. were in Romania.

Wait, was she even included in the list of people in the DxD register?
Old 2014-02-06, 22:41   Link #1259
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post

Wait, was she even included in the list of people in the DxD register?
Nope she wasn't, but I doubt that the list from volume 16 is the actual list of the beings that are going to be fighting Rizevim's organization.

I think that there is some chance that 'unofficial' members ... in the form of Ravel and Ophis along with maybe a few other beings .... are going to join the fight in the future volumes.

Since, not everything can be resolved by training ... sometimes experience can only be gained from a battle and I believe that Ravel is currently in that situation, since she needs to prove to Ise that she's not a girl that constantly requires his protection, but rather that she is his ... future partner on the battlefield.
Old 2014-02-06, 23:12   Link #1260
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
Guys,what you think about my reformulated top 10(after vol 16) of the most powerful guys in DxD:
1- Great Red/666
2-Ophis/Lilith
3-Ddraig(full power)/Albion(full power)
4-Shiva
5-Vishnu
6-Brahma
7-Indra/Aten
8-Typhon/Fenrir
9-Thor/Lugh/Rizevim
10-Hades/Sirzechs/Ajuka
What you think about my top 10?

Guys,also,you think that 666 can be a oneesama with big oppais?What you think about 666 joining in Ise's harem?
Also,if Ophis join in the harem compltely,666 can be the rival of Ophis for Ise,no?How Rias is the rival of Akeno and Ravel is the rival of Koneko.

For last,if Lilith join in the harem too we will have the biggest battle of the history of the Universe:Ophis vs Lilith vs 666.KKKK.All this caused because of Ise.KKKk.The three most powerful females fighting to get Ise.
This will be amazing if this happen.KKKKKK.
Well in vol 16 stated
Quote:
—If the 666 gets revived and starts a fight with Sekiryuushintei Great Red, the world may collapse due to their aftermath.”

[—!?]

Everyone becomes speechless at Sensei’s confession.

……If Great Red starts a battle with 666, the world may receive that much damage. Yeah, no wonder the higher-ups of each of the factions are making their actions!

The world may have received that much damages if Great Red and Ophis had a battle. However, that didn’t happen. The leaders of the Khaos Brigade till now had been deceiving Ophis and was using her, but they didn’t let her fight Great Red because they knew it was dangerous.
So clearly Ophis have enough power to battle BR before she got halve.

Last edited by mike211; 2014-02-06 at 23:39.

Tags
light novel, translation