AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > KonoMini

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-09, 13:08   Link #61
hoshino_crimsonwings

Season 2 would sound nice, but to really think about it what would they add? Maybe Takeru dating Hikari etc. But it'd be like a Toheart2 wouldn't it? The "fantasy" element was kind of used up in the 12 episodes already. However I'd love to see an OVA, for sure. I bet fans (like me) at itching to see what would happen when they finally return?
Old 2006-05-17, 15:47   Link #62
giu_2

Send a message via MSN to giu_2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoshino_crimsonwings
Season 2 would sound nice, but to really think about it what would they add? Maybe Takeru dating Hikari etc. But it'd be like a Toheart2 wouldn't it? The "fantasy" element was kind of used up in the 12 episodes already. However I'd love to see an OVA, for sure. I bet fans (like me) at itching to see what would happen when they finally return?

i want to know what happend to them to ^^
is there any news anywhere about a season 2? or oavs?
Old 2006-05-20, 10:05   Link #63
hoshino_crimsonwings

No OVA at the moment, nor news. I haven't found any news on season 2 neither.
Old 2006-09-08, 16:33   Link #64
shingla11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsionicXero
(make believe)Season 2 sript:
Hikari- oh takeru, plz hold me in ur arms and kiss me
takeru- no, im scared of girls
Hikari- i want u to make me a woman right here
takeru- err, im too much of a wimp for sex
hikari- then what do u want to do?
takeru- hmm, lets ride my new bike and talk about crap
In season 2 , I think Takeru and Hikari got married
is the best ; let Mari alone because she is so annoying
and the Kiss between Takeru and Hikari .
Old 2006-12-29, 22:36   Link #65
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Far out it's times like these i hate GAINEX's unorthodox way of making anime because it means that they hardly do a sequel or anything of the like, whereas normal anime companies would try to milk as much money off the ppl as they can and hopefully create sequel after sequel until ppl get bored of it, but nooo GAINEX have to be about moral values and ideas.. geeze

Wish they it had a happy ending omg Hikari come back to me!!!
Old 2007-01-08, 17:08   Link #66
Reika Tsukishima
Super X-Zibits Translator

If you want it that bad, I give all of you a very pleasing yet newer informations for all of you...

Based on anime popularities, Gainax will not launching another Konomini anime, so there is no 2nd Season for Konomini fans out there. They seems to watch any quality with its 'popularities'. And they say about 60% on their own people can accept this. However, they believe 80% is needed to create another season [or whatever you call it].

In around third quarter of 2007, Gainax will try to launch the game version of Konomini. This include battle mode and simulation mode. We are not given any details about battle mode, but are only given about its playgame. Just like this thread, Broccoli also wants us to translates their game on all series, but some of it will come on special edition package.

There is some of the Production House keep an eye for their anime with popularity. Like Gainax with their Mahoromatic 2nd Season, mahoromatic itself blows 89% popular than Konomini, so that's why 2nd Season for that anime comes out.

Gainax also wanted to launch a game-type Mahoromatic. we don't know about the game, as it is planned for last month of 2007.

I hope that these informations can be accepted by all fans...
Reika Tsukishima

[PS: If you want any details informations, I can give you via PM. Sending restricted infos is prohibited. And of course, all 'officially' working on Production House is restricted not to tell any fresh infos until announcements.]
Old 2007-01-10, 13:36   Link #67
martino
makes no files now

Battle game?!?

I want a bishoujo game with Hikari!
Old 2007-03-23, 19:00   Link #68
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Although we will never probably get a season two or OVA, I am glad they left it open. With her saying she will come back someday.
Old 2007-06-14, 00:25   Link #69
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristopherZ View Post
Gainax has never done a season two, so fat chance it will ever happen. The series is done and done.
Seriously? Wow.

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Old 2008-03-20, 06:02   Link #70
Takeru728

I was bored one day and started writing a 13th episode of sorts, that could either end the series or create a new season. When I finish it I was going to post it everywhere I could.
Old 2008-04-10, 00:41   Link #71
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Although we will never probably get a season two or OVA, I am glad they left it open. With her saying she will come back someday.
I think they mean she'll be back in another 60 million years when the Earth is ready for another species wipeout. Sounds pretty closed to me.
Old 2009-02-21, 15:52   Link #72
BusterSword
Outcast

I didn't like the ending >.> especially if there isn't going to be a season 2 or OVA. Leaving Takeru saying they will come back someday and not having a season 2 is just screwed up ;\ well probably I only think that since I'm only into the romance.
Old 2009-03-24, 10:02   Link #73
gundam rider

wish that really happened
Old 2009-08-03, 23:43   Link #74
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
WHOA WHOA WHOA NOW........

Takeru is WAY cooler than Bakayuki!!! Takeru's a manly man, good-looking, most importantly FAITHFUL TO ONE GIRL AND ONE GIRL ALONE.

...........yes, fellow animesukions, I've unfortunately caught up with the rest of the world in seeing KGNE.....

Poor me....

A second season from Gainax......not likely....but I really would have preferred one of those little "ambigious cliche" things at the end.....like a timeskip and then shadows that look like Hikari and Akari approaching.......or the star falling to the earth again.....SOMETHING....y'know....

..........for the record, I hate Mari. XD That chick has PROBLEMS......