AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-04-02, 18:28   Link #7801
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Vita fought her way through an entire Cradle's worth of stealth drones and the reactor's defense system with a gaping hole in her torso. Veyron's being a pussy by comparison. Near-humans surviving lethal wounds is nothing new.
Yeah, because a perfored liver is the same as a ripped heart. Vita was pretty harcore back then but i think you're giving her a bit too much credit in comparission to this.

I mean geez! The man can walk, talk and syruggle WITHOUT HIS FREAKING HEART! The sole fact he still have enough strenght to "whine" is in all itself a feat superior to any display of endurance to date just short of The defense program of the book of darkness and U-D. And we're talking about the guy with the weaker powers amomg the Hucks. These guys make Wolverine jealous o_O!

Oh, and the mute loli is the one conducting the operation. ..this is madness.

Ok, aside of their beyond ridiculous immortality powers, it was nice to finally see Fifth's face, i can just wonder how utterly badass a rected Veyron will be. Surely sounds promising a brath of fresh air from Tohma and Lily.

EDIT: Page claimed for reasonably resillient Signum xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 18:33   Link #7802
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Take a look where Vita was stabbed again. That is about where your heart is, or just to the right of it. Which means, even if it didn't get the heart, it gashed the main arteries well enough that Vita should have bled out after.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 18:41   Link #7803
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Still one thing doesn't mean the other is fine. Vita's rampage is StrikerS, and only good because the character seem to be in a real bad situation. Veyron is just a violent murder that get his ass handle to him, should be dead, and is still breathing for some reason.
Old 2013-04-02, 18:42   Link #7804
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

it was about right in the middle. Still not the same as being seemingly councious and functional without a heart whatsoever. Veyron have weaker viral abilities than his comrades, that's probably why is taking so long for him to simply regrow his heart back just like Cypha's arm or Curren's guts.

As for Vita, she really pulled out a tough act back in the cradle but i won't count with such capacity.anymore seeing how she was took down by Curren with a mere slice in the torso. As i pointed, the Wolks are still somewhat more durable than humans but they're nowhere close to the iron flying bricks they used to be in StrikerS.

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-04-02, 18:51   Link #7805
LostSome

Really not a big fan of Curren`s new look.

Everyone came out of that fight just fine(Big surprise).
I guess we`ll see some Arnage action next.

All I remember is that Veyron is missing his divider/reactor.
In that sense, he`s weaker, but he is still higher on the infection scale than most.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 18:56   Link #7806
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

His reactor, Veyron doesn't have a reactor. But he is like a beast or something if the figth with misters "I don't remember" and "I don't care" in the village was right. The guy says something about Veyron being a monster.
Old 2013-04-02, 18:58   Link #7807
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Considering most of the cooler EC powers comes from reacting i could assume Veyron is at some disadvantage. He somewhat compensated for it by having one of the coolest device-like equipement in the form of the claw grab as also by being twice as hardcore than Cypha but seems even with that he's pretty limited compared with his fellow powerhouses.

Of course, when he finds his divider, gets reacted with Fifth and develope some exclusive viralyzing he'll jump a lot higher on the power tiers xD

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-04-02, 19:08   Link #7808
LostSome

Can you have tracking devices on AEC ?
It would seem a good idea to have those right now. The not magical kind of course. lol
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 19:26   Link #7809
Justin_Brett

What the hell is her age, seriously?
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 19:32   Link #7810
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSome View Post
Can you have tracking devices on AEC ?
It would seem a good idea to have those right now. The not magical kind of course. lol
That actually sounds like a pretty smart and plausible idea, the kind Teana uses. Hope something like that happens.

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-04-02, 20:00   Link #7811
Amaterasu1963

Just to mention since I don't think anyone has yet - 5th's name is Rosaria and she was made by Vandin corp.

I also note in the previews that Stella can talk so the software upgrade that Curren got to lighten the load on her must be working.

Also, character profile 24 at the beginning of record 29 says 'Hades Vandein', not Hardis.

Last edited by Amaterasu1963; 2013-04-02 at 20:11. Reason: add
Amaterasu1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 20:03   Link #7812
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Rosaria mmmhhh.. i like it, it's quite different to the usual Nanoha names and goes in sync with the flower theme startrd by Lily xD

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-04-02, 20:46   Link #7813
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Hades? They are actually using the name of a god with that guy? What a waste.
Old 2013-04-02, 21:05   Link #7814
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Sansker, I want to say something to you, but it would be hypocritical, so, I won't.

BTW, can someone give me an image of Curren's new look?

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 03:34   Link #7815
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Take a look where Vita was stabbed again. That is about where your heart is, or just to the right of it. Which means, even if it didn't get the heart, it gashed the main arteries well enough that Vita should have bled out after.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Even from my limited knowledge of anatomy, a blow at that level of that size would have taken out her spine, heart, the main arteries connecting to the heart and quite possibly one of her lungs as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
Hades? They are actually using the name of a god with that guy? What a waste.
Nanoha's been using mythology for names since forever.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 06:17   Link #7816
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Images

Even from my limited knowledge of anatomy, a blow at that level of that size would have taken out her spine, heart, the main arteries connecting to the heart and quite possibly one of her lungs as well.
Not to mention that from the looks of it, it went from her back to her front, damaging a lot of things in it way.

Quote:

Nanoha's been using mythology for names since forever.
Caledfwlch Techniques is the first name that comes to mind.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 08:03   Link #7817
Kaijo
Banned

Quote:
Images

Yeah, I know. I did remember it going right through the middle of her chest. I was just pointing out the damage that you could expect at minimum.
Old 2013-04-03, 09:45   Link #7818
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

I'm curious then... who you think have the strongest reheneration/endurance powers between the Huckebein, the half-powered Wolkenritter (StrikerS) and the full-powered Wolkenritter (A's)?

it's all matter of interpretation but i want to hear your answers i'm still going with the Hucks having betters survivality than the half-powered Wolks (if Veyron being roughly the "Zafira" of the team can take that much punishment i can only imagine what top tier juggernauts like Curren and Cypha can withstand). The full-powered Wolks have a free pass because they were essentially immortal being able to regenerate to top condition from virtually any kind of fatal injury... i still wonder if said respawn-like regeneration would have worked against Eclipse, though.

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-04-03, 10:11   Link #7819
Kaijo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I'm curious then... who you think have the strongest reheneration/endurance powers between the Huckebein, the half-powered Wolkenritter (StrikerS) and the full-powered Wolkenritter (A's)?

it's all matter of interpretation but i want to hear your answers i'm still going with the Hucks having betters survivality than the half-powered Wolks (if Veyron being roughly the "Zafira" of the team can take that much punishment i can only imagine what top tier juggernauts like Curren and Cypha can withstand). The full-powered Wolks have a free pass because they were essentially immortal being able to regenerate to top condition from virtually any kind of fatal injury... i still wonder if said respawn-like regeneration would have worked against Eclipse, though.
Full-powered Wolks. Hayate brought them back from death.
Old 2013-04-03, 12:23   Link #7820
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Images

If it stabbed her at an angle, it would've glanced or missed the spine, but still wreck everything else, perhaps even worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Caledfwlch Techniques is the first name that comes to mind.
What, Laevatein wasn't the first name to come to mind? :k

Tags
manga, nanoha force