AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-08-08, 16:36   Link #41
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
After that have him find out that Neo is still alive and have Shinn beat him up in to a bloody pulp.
^Yeah I'm really starting to jump on this Neo bandwagon...I mean I already think he killed Mwu's greatness and subsequently killed the legacy of the maskguy by being the first one ever to be locked in a sickbay for what 10 + episodes?? (Not to mention being an awful MS pilot pre hackatsuki) Content watching TV and ease-dropping on Cagali's and Athrun's teen angst...Some really embarrassing stuff, but I never really thought about how he was basically exhonerated for all his crimes against humanity...And can pal around and be all coy and cheeky about trying to shoot the Minerva in his grasper when they were trying to prevent him from a genocide in Berlin that would make Hitler blush...and then the whole Steller thing which Shinn should never forgive him for (Not that Shinn was a genious for being Kira 2.0 and returning a female prisoner to the enemy)...But yeah Neo escaped with zero-moral judgment and I think I'd somehow change that a little bit...It's almost like everything he did is totally excused...
Old 2006-08-08, 16:40   Link #42
grandmaster192
Zechs, pilot of Tallgeese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall
Grunts die all the time in vast numbers :P The aces live because...welll...because they are aces ?

And i agree - killing a bunch of characters dont make series any better. And besides - a couple of characters died in the end :P (Gil, Rey, Tallia, Djibril) <- but these were expected anyway, aside from Tallia.

Anyway its pretty clear by the end that the Athrun and Kira choose who lives and who doesnt :P
Thats 1 of the things I didn't understand. Why did team Destiny have to die? Why couldn't altleast 1 member of team Kira die? If 1 member like hmm...Murrue or some one died we could have got some could drama. It's not like we needed Murreu or anything.
grandmaster192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 16:45   Link #43
Silent Soldier
Z.A.F.T Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaster192
Thats 1 of the things I didn't understand. Why did team Destiny have to die? Why couldn't altleast 1 member of team Kira die? If 1 member like hmm...Murrue or some one died my could have got some gould drama. It's not like we needed Murreu or anything.
Murrue is the hot older woman we can't kill her. Let's axe Neo he already killed Mwu's greatness and legacy and made the sacrifice he commited to save murrue and the AA in seed totally meaningless.
Silent Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 16:49   Link #44
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall
Grunts die all the time in vast numbers :P The aces live because...welll...because they are aces ?

And i agree - killing a bunch of characters dont make series any better. And besides - a couple of characters died in the end :P (Gil, Rey, Tallia, Djibril) <- but these were expected anyway, aside from Tallia.

Anyway its pretty clear by the end that the Athrun and Kira choose who lives and who doesnt :P
Exactly, If Kira or Athrun have been killed by Shinn (or Lacus, but we can perhaps save that later, she is similar to Haman.) While Shinn pays a heavy price for this. Vegence will be served.
Old 2006-08-08, 16:56   Link #45
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Oh, im all for killing Neo.

I mean, if Kira was so goodie-two-shoes and had to kill Stellar for operating the Destroy, why doesnt he give a damn that Neo was actually the one giving orders to her and bringing her there in the first place ?

Its just as WD said - he excused of anything, just because someone on team Clyne likes him. And we all know that team Clyne is all good no matter what and no matter how many they kill (im willing to bet that Athrun+Kira have killed more than the nuking of Junius 7). But hey, they have Lacus dust and pink/red haired girl support for their main pwners, so nothing can top that.

And i really wanted for someone on team Clyne to die. Id love for Kira to die, but i knew that aint gona happen. So i hoped that at least Cagali would die, i hated her in GSD beyound belief . I gues we will have to settle for few Murasames as Clyne casulties.
Old 2006-08-08, 17:00   Link #46
grandmaster192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Soldier
Murrue is the hot older woman we can't kill her. Let's axe Neo he already killed Mwu's greatness and legacy and made the sacrifice he commited to save murrue and the AA in seed totally meaningless.
lol! Neo is a no body. Killing Neo is not really good enough. If we can't kill Murrue then what about......That guy with Lacus that has the scare on his face??? Let Shinn kill him and Neo. Neo isn't a good enough pilot to have a mask. Athrun should have got the mask and he has a red gundam to match it. Alex Dino needs a mask.
Old 2006-08-08, 17:03   Link #47
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Alex Dino has sunglasses
Old 2006-08-08, 17:05   Link #48
Silent Soldier
Z.A.F.T Ace

Quote:
lol! Neo is a no body. Killing Neo is not really good enough. If we can't kill Murrue then what about......That guy with Lacus that has the scare on his face??? Let Shinn kill him and Neo. Neo isn't a good enough pilot to have a mask. Athrun should have got the mask and he has a red gundam to match it. Alex Dino needs a mask.
You mean one of the Dom pilot's I think one of them had a scar on their face. And yes that would have been nice Shinn should have killed neo out of revenge for Stellar. I loved Mwu's character and Neo basically destroyed it so that would be a fitting end for this imposter shell of Mwu. And Athrun in a mask the fan girls would never allow that, but it might have concealed his identity in the beginning of destiny better than sunglasses or been really conspicious.
Old 2006-08-08, 17:08   Link #49
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^He's talking about Andy Waldfelt with the scar in his orange "Pimp My Ride" DAE-WOO colored GAIA...
Old 2006-08-08, 17:09   Link #50
Silent Soldier
Z.A.F.T Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
^He's talking about Andy Waldfelt with the scar in his orange "Pimp My Ride" DAE-WOO colored GAIA...
My bad forgot all about Andy.
Old 2006-08-08, 17:16   Link #51
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Who wouldn't forget about Andy? He might have forgotten about himself... He probably was spooning Murrue and everything during the hiatus and Neo comes back from the great beyond and snatches that a$$ back right quick...Well atleast he still has DiCasta ...

There should be a Final Plus Plus called "GAIA GEAR WTF?" It would be a side-story explaining how the hell GAIA got out of ZAFT's possession and into WESTCoast Customs where it was pimped for Andy so he could impress Murrue...
Old 2006-08-08, 17:19   Link #52
grandmaster192

You guys know who Hal is right? Thats the type of mask Athrun could of had.
Old 2006-08-08, 17:21   Link #53
Silent Soldier
Z.A.F.T Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
Who wouldn't forget about Andy? He might have forgotten about himself... He probably was spooning Murrue and everything during the hiatus and Neo comes back from the great beyond and snatches that a$$ back right quick...Well atleast he still has DiCasta ...

There should be a Final Plus Plus called "GAIA GEAR WTF?" It would be a side-story explaining how the hell GAIA got out of ZAFT's possession and into WESTCoast Customs where it was pimped for Andy so he could impress Murrue...
Wingdarkness You never fail to amuse me. And I would love to know how the hell Andy got gaia. He went from being the feared and famous Desert Tiger to competing with some fool in a mask for murrue's attention and FAILING.
Old 2006-08-08, 17:24   Link #54
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Meh, if Terminal can pull something like SF and IJ out of their arses im willing to bet they can mass-produce GAIAs
Old 2006-08-08, 17:27   Link #55
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Like TERMINAL has a gumball machine with all these GUNDAMs...It's like all you need is a BIG-A$$ QUARTER, and walaa...Instant Yamatownage!!! xD...
Old 2006-08-08, 21:13   Link #56
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Change GSD...hmmm...let's see...where to begin:

Animation: NO MORE FRICKIN REUSED SCENES.

Mia: Doesn't die. At the end of ep 47, she wakes up, Lacus notices this, and makes Mia her personal huggy. Make sure to have an angel bath scene in the F+ with Lacus for fanservice.

Lacus: No more inflatable bustline! Teal dress civvy Lacus = flat as a road. Ninja Lacus/moon goddess Lacus = TEH STACKEDZ. Teal civvy Lacus will also have to be TEH STACKEDZ. Also, please show her recharging Freedom's or Strike Freedom's Lacus Dust containers. Because think about it: ep 13: Freedom has MASS Lacus dust. Ep 23: MASS Lacus dust. Ep 26: MASS Lacus dust. Ep 28: less Lacus dust. Ep 32: Diminishing Lacus dust. Ep 34: NO Lacus dust. Ep 39: MASS Lacus dust...and you get the idea. Make sure that when she gives a speech in front of the world, she waves her finger in front of her face several times so it removes all doubt about her being a jedi-master in disguise and jedi-mind-tricking the general populace through the television.

Stella: make her a chibi. And have her wear cat ears everywhere she goes just for the added ZOMFG CUTE effect.

Luna: Make her wear a long pink sleeveless spaghetti straps dress and a red button-down sweatshirt instead of that slutty getup she wears for her civvy clothes. An easter egg to Maaya Sakamoto's more ghostly (and less worthless) character.

Shinn: please have him stop being a general screaming angry wombat. (Roaring bear attack, charging bull attack, what next? Says here Screaming Angry Wombat...wait...Screaming Angry Wombat? Oh yeah, SCREAMING ANGRY WOMBAT!!!!!!! *gets pwnt*). So yeah...give the guy a few cups of STFU every few eps so he stops mouthing off. And instead of one-hit KOing a destroy, have the Destiny do a gundam-sized omnislash for the one-time cool effect.

Jona: make sure that after the gouf lands on him that we actually do get to see a Jona pancake. (On a side note, Yuna pancakes...I wonder if the high summoner knows how to cook...)

.//hackatsuki: make sure that the armor says ACME LABS on it. Since only ACME is capable of producing such hax.

Archangel: all the hallways now have plush carpets, and beds are king-sized.

Durandall: before he tries to fire the requiem at orb, make him say "And now, young Attha, you will die." When he goes to confront Kira, have him and Kira exchange their guns for lightsabers.

And that's about it...=]
Old 2006-08-08, 23:02   Link #57
grandmaster192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86
Change GSD...hmmm...let's see...where to begin:

Animation: NO MORE FRICKIN REUSED SCENES.

Mia: Doesn't die. At the end of ep 47, she wakes up, Lacus notices this, and makes Mia her personal huggy. Make sure to have an angel bath scene in the F+ with Lacus for fanservice.

Lacus: No more inflatable bustline! Teal dress civvy Lacus = flat as a road. Ninja Lacus/moon goddess Lacus = TEH STACKEDZ. Teal civvy Lacus will also have to be TEH STACKEDZ. Also, please show her recharging Freedom's or Strike Freedom's Lacus Dust containers. Because think about it: ep 13: Freedom has MASS Lacus dust. Ep 23: MASS Lacus dust. Ep 26: MASS Lacus dust. Ep 28: less Lacus dust. Ep 32: Diminishing Lacus dust. Ep 34: NO Lacus dust. Ep 39: MASS Lacus dust...and you get the idea. Make sure that when she gives a speech in front of the world, she waves her finger in front of her face several times so it removes all doubt about her being a jedi-master in disguise and jedi-mind-tricking the general populace through the television.

Stella: make her a chibi. And have her wear cat ears everywhere she goes just for the added ZOMFG CUTE effect.

Luna: Make her wear a long pink sleeveless spaghetti straps dress and a red button-down sweatshirt instead of that slutty getup she wears for her civvy clothes. An easter egg to Maaya Sakamoto's more ghostly (and less worthless) character.

Shinn: please have him stop being a general screaming angry wombat. (Roaring bear attack, charging bull attack, what next? Says here Screaming Angry Wombat...wait...Screaming Angry Wombat? Oh yeah, SCREAMING ANGRY WOMBAT!!!!!!! *gets pwnt*). So yeah...give the guy a few cups of STFU every few eps so he stops mouthing off. And instead of one-hit KOing a destroy, have the Destiny do a gundam-sized omnislash for the one-time cool effect.

Jona: make sure that after the gouf lands on him that we actually do get to see a Jona pancake. (On a side note, Yuna pancakes...I wonder if the high summoner knows how to cook...)

.//hackatsuki: make sure that the armor says ACME LABS on it. Since only ACME is capable of producing such hax.

Archangel: all the hallways now have plush carpets, and beds are king-sized.

Durandall: before he tries to fire the requiem at orb, make him say "And now, young Attha, you will die." When he goes to confront Kira, have him and Kira exchange their guns for lightsabers.

And that's about it...=]
I don't get it. is this a joke?
Old 2006-08-08, 23:15   Link #58
monster

Quote:
I don't get it. is this a joke?
On anybody else it might, but you never know with Demongod86. Though I do believe he said something about how half of what he says in his posts shouldn't be taken seriously.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 00:22   Link #59
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

The truth is often said in jest. Yes, lots of it was me joking around...but there's some truth in it.
Old 2006-08-09, 08:42   Link #60
Obi-Wan
Hello there
*Fansubber

Yes the one hit KO needs to go.

Demongod I'm pretty sure there is lots of Lacus x Mia hentai if you need to get your fix. If you find some PM me the link.