Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-08, 16:28   Link #61
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
this is a discussion forum, what the hell do you think this is here for?! post funny cat pictures?!

While posting funny cat pictures is tempting, even within discussion forums there are places to have certain discussions. The discussion is about two characters and not about the current chapter, thus not the right place.
Not only that but these types of discussions lead nowhere because if you like/dislike a character, it's not because of the words of someone that does that your opinion will change all that much. Also people tend to get defensive when their favorite characters get involved, which also leads to nowhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Probably Soul Society consider themselves the authority on anything supernatural in the living world so they can't very well have a load of supernatural people go completely unchecked whilst they piss about and mess with innocent civilians (Tsukichika mind raping Inoue, Chad and everyone else is so fucking horrifying it's enough to make him a Complete Monster, but I reckon that'll be largely overlooked...)
Let's not forget about the Quincy. They were neither Hollow, Shinigami or Spirits of any kind, they were human with abilities and the Shinigami still sought to eliminate them for their own reasons (namely to maintain the balance)
Also I highly doubt that any of the present shinigami would just standby and watch while Ichigo is in trouble/has all the fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I reckon he might be Hanatarou's bro, so a rouge Shinigami who's zanpakutou's abilities we already get the jist of.
OR...he's just another human with a Fullbring that just happens to look similar to someone else.
Old 2011-09-08, 16:46   Link #62
rladls716

What I'm interested is a fight between Byakuya and Shukuro.

Even Kenpachi demanded Byakuya to switch opponent with him because he seems strong and I think so too.

I also wished Shukuro's power up from Ichigo's Fullbring, that way he might become suitable opponent against Byakuya's Bankai. And one last thing is additional and stronger abilities of his Book of the End.

I'm looking forward to that chapter.
Old 2011-09-08, 16:53   Link #63
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

Kenpachi, Byakuya, and a few of the other captains are the only redeeming things about this manga. Too bad the story doesn't focus on them. Otherwise, as Ken-chan says, F'N BORING!
Old 2011-09-08, 18:02   Link #64
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
That's the second time I've seen characters make fun of their own manga maybe kubo is trying to tell us something. Maybe he wanted to end after aizen and jump is forcing him too write. Like wise nagato of naruto said something similar a couple of chapters ago.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2011-09-08, 18:47   Link #65
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
OR...he's just another human with a Fullbring that just happens to look similar to someone else.
Kubo is pretty unique with his art, so that'd be one weird coincedence.
Old 2011-09-08, 23:39   Link #66
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
this is a discussion forum, what the hell do you think this is here for?! post funny cat pictures?!
Old 2011-09-09, 05:26   Link #67
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Byakuya vs Tsukishima will be dangerous.

Byakuya most precious person is his wife.
If Tsukishima want to interfere, he need to replace her.

I can't imagine this manga would turning into a yaoi manga
Old 2011-09-09, 07:51   Link #68
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post

You actually make a very disturbing point...
Old 2011-09-09, 15:06   Link #69
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post

Wat...he's going to replace Byakuya's wife with HIMSELF?
Old 2011-09-09, 17:14   Link #70
Alchemist007
*Author

Seems to be the way he rolls. Though it wouldn't work if Byakuya gets sentimental, as demonstrated by Orihime, it can countered by the heart. Though more as a neutralizing effect rather than actually breaking free of the whole thing.
Old 2011-09-09, 18:08   Link #71
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Seems to be the way he rolls. Though it wouldn't work if Byakuya gets sentimental, as demonstrated by Orihime, it can countered by the heart. Though more as a neutralizing effect rather than actually breaking free of the whole thing.
Actually what Chad and Orihime showed us is that the "heart" can seriously screw up one's mind while under the influence of Tsukishima's ability. Since they had to struggle between memories and feelings, they were pretty much breaking down.

Then again Byaku is colder, calculated and experienced so if he is cut, he might be able to come out of it easily.
I know one thing...Kenpachi wouldn't have had a problem cutting down Tsukishima if Tsuki changed his memories.....
Old 2011-09-09, 20:10   Link #72
Alchemist007
*Author

"I was your best friend, I helped rescue Yachiru, and helped you learn Kendo."

"So?"

*slash*
Old 2011-09-09, 22:16   Link #73
Calca
Expressionless

Kubo: People will probably be mad at this chapter too. Ah, if I just have Kenpachi completely obliterate a guy they'll be happy.
Old 2011-09-10, 00:29   Link #74
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Kubo: People will probably be mad at this chapter too. Ah, if I just have Kenpachi completely obliterate a guy they'll be happy.
Call me simple, but watching Kenpachi obliterate random overhyped bad guy A makes me smile.
Old 2011-09-10, 01:49   Link #75
~Destiny~
Tra La Laaaa~

Send a message via MSN to ~Destiny~
Quote:
Actually what Chad and Orihime showed us is that the "heart" can seriously screw up one's mind while under the influence of Tsukishima's ability. Since they had to struggle between memories and feelings, they were pretty much breaking down.

Then again Byaku is colder, calculated and experienced so if he is cut, he might be able to come out of it easily.
I know one thing...Kenpachi wouldn't have had a problem cutting down Tsukishima if Tsuki changed his memories.....
That's actually a pretty funny thought. What COULD he do to Kenpachi?
Old 2011-09-10, 02:38   Link #76
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Destiny~ View Post
That's actually a pretty funny thought. What COULD he do to Kenpachi?
He's gonna replace Yachiru with his presence and good'ol Papa Kenpachi will give him a piggy back ride asking for directions...
Old 2011-09-10, 02:47   Link #77
Alchemist007
*Author

And 2 microseconds later throws him off.

"Why the hell am I giving a guy a piggyback ride?"
Old 2011-09-10, 03:28   Link #78
kiak666

Quote:
And 2 microseconds later throws him off.

"Why the hell am I giving a guy a piggyback ride?"
Because without someone pointing directions, he will never be able to find the location of his deathmatch
Old 2011-09-10, 04:45   Link #79
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
just when the fullbring abilities started to make sense, then they suddenly don't.
How so?
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Rukia vs Riruka: Hot for Ichigo (and we get the sympathetic opponent against the one Shinigami who might actually spare her)
Rukia can be pretty ruthless, if she isn't emotionally conflicted. She hesitated with Jar-head because he had Kaien's face. D-roy was owned & killed quickly

Her bunny ears my save her. Since Rukia loves "chappy* the rabbit. If Rirukia dies it will be because of death "Glomp-Snoo"

I suspect Riruka will defect...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Well, can't say that I didn't expect that's coming because when you see 2 different groups of people they're always bound to separate and have their own single match with somebody. Somehow, that's kinda getting old
I dunno about you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmIaNeRd View Post
Uh oh, did all the characters get separated into 1v1 battles?

..Here we go again
...two but I always thought Bleach was a "fighting manga" Are you trying to tell me I was wrong after all these years, and it's not supposed to have a lot of battles in this manga?
Spoiler for ....:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
the matchup are even lamer than the winter war.
There was no winter war.... Urahara predicted seal on hougyoku would break after 6 months. So they were training to be ready to face Aizen at the point he would be able to use it . He didn't know that Aizen had enough reiatsu to temporarily break the seal and use it to his heart's content

Then he lured Ichigo to HM because of his "Divide and Conquer" Strategy
That made it so the big confrontation took place before the scheduled "winter war"....so instead of a war, it was merely a fall-fight (you know like a gang fight)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
So, uhh, what does fullbringers have to do with anything with soul society and why do they care...? They gave Ichigo his power back, so go back home and let the mofo and the stupid fullbringers go back to sitting in the house...aren't they supposed to be killing hollows and not humans?
Probably because Ginjou is rouge Shinigami. Being Shinigami is like being a Blood. You can't quit the gang ever. Urahara stated that in TBTP Arc.

That and there is more to the story, but Kubo hasn't gotten around to telling it all yet.

Quote:
;
B- Kenpachi never really went all out with Nnoitra until the end, he spent most of the fight just trying to prolong it since he likes the battle itself and not the win;

Correction, he didn't really win till he used the bullshit hax kendo move. Noi was whipping his ass and he was going all out. He even removed his eyepatch...if not for Kendo he would have died
Old 2011-09-10, 04:52   Link #80
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
I swear Kubo is damned if he doesn't and damned does.
I completely agree with you. You wanna know why?
Closed Thread