AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-03-24, 13:57   Link #701
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

@Panzerfan

Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 14:38   Link #702
Yurichan

Send a message via MSN to Yurichan
well i think Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Vivid will be mostly about relationship between nanoha fate and vivio. It will focus on Vivio. There won't be much fighting but it will be more like a yuri relationship anime. This series is specially for those who want to see more of Vivio and Nanoha x Fate.

Nanoha War Chronicle Lyrical Nanoha Force is an anime focussing on action and other belkan mysteries. It's for the people who like action and a good story.

It makes perfect sence if you think about it. The director allready said he wanted to split the Nanoha franchise. In such a way everyone can enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
But the thing I WANT to see :

Spoiler for I could die happy : ):
Me likes to see that too
Yurichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 02:18   Link #703
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
Bet you are wrong, cause they are cowards! I said it! <.<

Meh doesn't matter, empty speculation does nothing much. I'm far more concerned with Vivio being the sankt kaiser, el hazard, and the ramifications of her past self versus her present life.

You want them to be relolified? oO *taking pic too litterally for laughs*

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-12, 06:23   Link #704
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

The Newtype latest issue had some informations about the coming movie it seems :
Notably new Op and Ending announced, with of course Nana-chan singing the opening and Yukarin for the ending. I can't wait~

There is more details about the fighting and transformation scenes :
With more comments here.

I loled at the part about the "of course there will be a nude part during the henshin"...orz
Old 2009-04-12, 10:10   Link #705
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurichan View Post

Nanoha War Chronicle Lyrical Nanoha Force is an anime focussing on action and other belkan mysteries. It's for the people who like action and a good story.
You are forgetting that it is a manga, not an animated series. Otherwise this small part of internet would implode.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-12, 13:20   Link #706
zerodragon

Quote:
The Newtype latest issue had some informations about the coming movie it seems :
Notably new Op and Ending announced, with of course Nana-chan singing the opening and Yukarin for the ending. I can't wait~

There is more details about the fighting and transformation scenes :
With more comments here.

I loled at the part about the "of course there will be a nude part during the henshin"...orz
glad to hear Nana doing the opening for this. it will more than likely be real good.

can someone tell me about the details of the fight, I can't read it
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-13, 12:46   Link #707
jpawelw

Quote:
The Newtype latest issue had some informations about the coming movie it seems:

Great news.
On the picture shown, Fate looks even more sad than in 1st TV series...
How to describe Nanoha? Maybe she looks more serious?

Quote:
How could it be different. I somehow like Nana's songs more, but do await both.
jpawelw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-13, 13:03   Link #708
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Nana-sama is probably most famous for her Nanoha songs on the seiyuu fan side of her music career. She recently performed ETERNAL BLAZE on MUSIC JAPAN and that song is how old? ;P

Yukarin, on the other hand.... Most of her "better songs" are from other things, though Little Wish ~lyrical step~ is a favourite with most of her fans. It was voted the third best at the Yukarin Festival back in October of last year.
Quote:

There's no set date for the movie, right? I can be hopelessly optimistic that it will magically come out in May at around the same time as Mizuki Nana's new album, right? And that the new OP would be on said album, right? Right?
Who am I kidding, it'd come out as a single beforehand anyway. Let's see how high it'll hit the Oricon charts with her recent successes in the music world!
It's not really nude if you can't really see anything! Not like there's anything to see when they're so young.... I mean, yay for old-style transformation scenes like Sailor Moon!

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-13, 13:10   Link #709
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpawelw View Post
How to describe Nanoha? Maybe she looks more serious?
Definitly less childish. She looks like she is 12 or so, not 9. And there is something in her look that is really intriguing.
As for her stance (I juste realized it) :

As for Fate, I too think she is more expressive than her older self. But somehow I really loved this cold and inscrutable Fate, I wonder if I won't miss her a bit >.>'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpawelw View Post
How could it be different. I somehow like Nana's songs more, but do await both.
Now we know that the songs will be new and not just a remix or a repeat, that's what I thought was relevant ^^'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD
There's no set date for the movie, right?
Nothing! Worse than that, the spring announcement from Megami (or Newtype was it?) disappeared in the TAF trailer. It just said "release in 2009" and "in the theaters in 2009"...>_>... yeah...
Old 2009-04-13, 19:59   Link #710
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Oooh, new Nana Mizuki songs. I must say, one of the best things about becoming a Nanoha fan was being introduced to her music.

Quote:
...It disturbs me to no end that that this is one of the advertising selling points.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-27, 09:23   Link #711
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Ugh, despite having it on the front cover it looks like Nyan Type issue 1 has... pretty much no new info on the movie at all. Certainly nothing concrete like a release date.

Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-27, 10:23   Link #712
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varion View Post
Ugh, despite having it on the front cover it looks like Nyan Type issue 1 has... pretty much no new info on the movie at all. Certainly nothing concrete like a release date.
You can't tell until the magazine is acually released. We just have to wait 2 or 3 more days to be sure...
And since they made an announcement just for that on the cover, I expect Kadokawa to give us something pretty consistant >.>'.
Old 2009-04-27, 10:26   Link #713
Varion
殲滅天使

Quote:
You can't tell until the magazine is acually released. We just have to wait 2 or 3 more days to be sure...
And since they made an announcement just for that on the cover, I expect Kadokawa to give us something pretty consistant >.>'.
1. Magazines getting leaked days before release in Japan is the norm.
2. Try saying 'Kadokawa' in the Haruhi subforum and see how fast you change your mind
Old 2009-04-27, 10:32   Link #714
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
2. Try saying 'Kadokawa' in the Haruhi subforum and see how fast you change your mind
They... they can't mess up with all the series they put their hands on! >.<... Or they can?
As for the "informations leak", now that we have scans that pop-up, I can believe it. But otherwise, I just don't pay attention to it, to much false rumor out there .
Old 2009-04-27, 23:17   Link #715
Varion
殲滅天使

Funnily enough it looks like the only info on the movie is coming from Megami.

Not much, but they're expanding the number of cinemas they're showing the movie at, and promise that they're not delaying the announcement deliberately to be annoying.

Also, the best bit.

The Nanoha movie is coming to bluray!

Ohhhh yeah.
Old 2009-04-27, 23:35   Link #716
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Also, the best bit.

The Nanoha movie is coming to bluray!

Ohhhh yeah.
I think taht's pretty obvious XP
Old 2009-04-27, 23:38   Link #717
Varion
殲滅天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
I think taht's pretty obvious XP
Of course it is, just like the Kara no Kyoukai movies and the Gurren Lagann movie have bluray releases.

Oh wait...
Old 2009-04-28, 07:18   Link #718
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:

Quote:
Of course it is, just like the Kara no Kyoukai movies and the Gurren Lagann movie have bluray releases.

Oh wait...

Bluray is a good thing, definitely. What's the schedule like from theater release to DVD in Japan? I barely have a good idea as to how it works in the States.
Old 2009-04-28, 08:31   Link #719
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
Bluray is a good thing, definitely. What's the schedule like from theater release to DVD in Japan?
Half a year, ++(maybe a month or two).
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-28, 14:34   Link #720
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Finally
More information, more pics... I wish I could read Chinese ^^".
But still, Feito-chan!!~

Tags
movie