AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-01, 21:28   Link #3921
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
So I was looking at this
And I started getting inspiration for some super selfaware crack that got off topic but it's crack so who cares.
Spoiler for SUPER CRACK!... but not quite KHAAAAAAARCK:

I was glad to see that the papa Yuuno I put in Bodyguard!Nanoha wasn't so farfetched

@Evil rick that is definitely one evil avatar
@TheSinwithin- I don't have an opinion because to be honest... I haven't read Undercover yet ^^; I've been waiting for you to finish so I could read it all in one sitting.

Edit: Whoot! Page claim! I claim this page in the name of staying on topic!
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 22:16   Link #3922
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
So I was looking at this
And I started getting inspiration for some super selfaware crack that got off topic but it's crack so who cares.

Spoiler for The Shiny Sword...:
Old 2008-05-01, 23:11   Link #3923
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

I'm on a trip and finally got access to the internet. Backlog...kind of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
You ever had the urge to write something after just
seeing an image? No wait... most of us do. I did so this morning, after seeing this image in the image thread:

Spoiler:

Spoiler for A moment in the mind of Syn:
I love SynxVivio. So cute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Well, got the first chapter of this new fic idea done. The title is tentative and any feedback would be great before I get to work on the next chapter

Spoiler for Angelic magic:
Nice little cross over you have going on. I find it interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
In all the time I have been with the military I had never once wished something would happen just so I could do something. Be it a scramble, alert, sudden training, working out, shopping for the week's food, cooking... something always had my interest. So much so that I often stayed up late to make sure I got everything done. Now, however, I found myself doing something I haven't done in I don't know how long. I was laying on the couch with ear buds in to listen to Tia's music via her mp3 type device. Arf was in her child form laying on top of me sleeping but I could tell by her tail lazily wagging and hitting my leg that she enjoyed the petting I was giving her. One hand hung off the couch and reached into a bag of chips that I had been munching on for a while now, even though I wasn't really all that hungry. Hayate was with Yuuno somewhere along with Signum and Shamal working on their secret weapon against Tri-Edge while my forwards were training with Fate outside in a barrier. Arf stretched out lightly and shifted to lay her head on my chest more, breathing steadily again almost immediately. Though all this, only one thought kept passing through my head: 'I am so bored!'

6th Mobile Division: Redemption VII
By: Satashi

~**~

Need lots and lots of support >.<
Spoiler for off topic:
I really need to re-read these because I forget what happened! O.O! But you have my full support. As for the that ShizuruxNatsuki fic, (I don't like calling it ShizNat. It sounds weird) I really really liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Chapter 29
Vatican Knights

Spoiler for Mad people:

Spoiler for Mad Villagers:
A field of skeletons...interesting. Glad to see Alphonse and Helga together and being all cute.
Quote:

Spoiler for and then some:
Lol that was really funny with Nanoha being at school. VivioxSyn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
Back on topic. I was thinking about potentially extending Undercover into two more parts, instead of one. So I was wondering, what do you guys think I should do.

a] make epic-long-chapter-of-death and actually end everything for this final update - this will take longer than the usual friday night update.
b] add an epilogue that helps to finish off the storyline with cuteness and fluff after some epic angst?
c] Do neither and write something else (Like Cop!Nanoha or more of Vivio's boyfriend)
How about both B and C?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Yes. I think I finally made one really... Evil
Yeah they kind of freak me out but are cool at the same time.
Quote:
So I was looking at this

I was glad to see that the papa Yuuno I put in Bodyguard!Nanoha wasn't so farfetched
That was so funny. Yuuno and Fate in the emo corner and then fighting over screen time was...interesting. OMG! OBJECTION! That was funny, but true. What is the name of that girl with the eye patch??

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 23:12   Link #3924
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Stuff like that happens:

Spoiler for and then some:
Words cannot properly describe this amount of WIN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
...Alright, so the Angels are probably Al-Hazardian in origin, assuming they aren't outright Lost Logia.

...Eva, let me say just one thing before I decide to continue reading this, despite every fiber in my body screaming at me to drop it and never go back to it:

If you kill off any of the Aces for good, you WILL be hearing about it from me. I don't care if there's "no angst because there's no time to be angsty", character deaths in fanfics are utterly utterly repulsive to me; that goes triple for Nanoha fanfiction, and triple again for Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
>_>

<_<

*hides the Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate flavored Tang bottles*

*hides in the Sea of Dirac*
>_>

<_<

*hides the AU Multiverse at War*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Spoiler for Brace for Eva-breaker!:

Quote:
So I was looking at this

@TheSinwithin- I don't have an opinion because to be honest... I haven't read Undercover yet ^^; I've been waiting for you to finish so I could read it all in one sitting.

Yup not Khrack, cos it blatantly breaks the 4th Wall. Khrack attempts to force left-field theories into canon and make it compute.

But definitely hilarious. Especially the end.

Which reminds me, if there's gonna be a 4th season I'm gonna increase my half-hatched fic counts by another 20....... -_-
Old 2008-05-01, 23:45   Link #3925
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

Which reminds me, if there's gonna be a 4th season I'm gonna increase my half-hatched fic counts by another 20....... -_-
If there's a 4th season, I hope it's about Nanoha......

Anyway, Week is completed.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4231451/1/

Enjoy~
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 23:55   Link #3926
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:

Enjoy~
Awww...............Nanoha's feeling towards Fate didn't change T T

I would've said the punch was....weak, but this was meant to be light-hearted, and not angst, so I won't comment on that.

Still, it was a fun ride nonetheless :3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 00:07   Link #3927
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Enjoy~
You made me cry T_T
That was beautifull... a bit sad but beautifull.
Good work Satashi!
Old 2008-05-02, 00:35   Link #3928
Kazu-kun

Quote:

Enjoy~
mmm... this last chapter seems forced somehow. I mean, the whole "trying go lesbian" thing was an unrealistic plot device to begin with, and it worked because, as ghazghkull said, the story was meant to be light-hearted. So going "realistic" and dramatic at the end kinda comes from nowhere; it feels forced.

Overall, it wasn't half bad, but you can do better.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2008-05-02 at 00:51.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 01:14   Link #3929
rkriku
Rockband Drummer

Quote:

Enjoy~

*sniff*
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! BUT dont worry Fate I'll still always love you, no matter what!!!!
*sniff sniff*
I feel so sad after reading that......
But it had to end. one way or another. BUT WHY!!!????
It was a great short fic, while it lasted. Great Job Satashi.
rkriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 01:45   Link #3930
Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:
I second the motion for the end of the Evangelion talk on the Nanoha fanfiction boards. I have never seen the series, nor do I have any interest in it, and it's not fun for me to come to a board where I expect wonderful mahou shoujo only to find discussion on something I have no interest in. I read the crossover and I liked it, but the wank was a little much for me.

So.

Yeah.

-gets off soapbox-

Back on topic. I was thinking about potentially extending Undercover into two more parts, instead of one. So I was wondering, what do you guys think I should do.

a] make epic-long-chapter-of-death and actually end everything for this final update - this will take longer than the usual friday night update.
b] add an epilogue that helps to finish off the storyline with cuteness and fluff after some epic angst?
c] Do neither and write something else (Like Cop!Nanoha or more of Vivio's boyfriend)
I'm thinking of voting a] and then some c] afterwards! XD

Quote:
So I was looking at this

When I fist saw the picture you inspired yourself from I though 'How can you write a story out of pictures with little arrows around it?!?!'.
You managed the hilarious! That was epic.

Quote:

Enjoy~
It was sort of sad, but at least the ending felt as if it had it coming. It was fun reading and very beautiful!

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 06:08   Link #3931
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:

Enjoy~
I liked it, but the ending felt a tad... contrived...awkward...forced? Those aren't quite the words I'm looking for but they're close. It's not the they didn't get together part (after all sometimes these things just don't work out) I just think something about the ending was... off, maybe it was because it didn't fit the tone of the rest of the story. But the two years later thing, that was good.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 06:37   Link #3932
Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:

Enjoy~
T_T I somehow felt that coming... And I hoped for happy, no-angst ending.
Anyway, it is well-written, but I don't like it as much as your other stories, sorry.
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 07:02   Link #3933
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
I second the motion for the end of the Evangelion talk on the Nanoha fanfiction boards. I have never seen the series, nor do I have any interest in it, and it's not fun for me to come to a board where I expect wonderful mahou shoujo only to find discussion on something I have no interest in. I read the crossover and I liked it, but the wank was a little much for me.

So.

Yeah.

-gets off soapbox-

I think that B is a nice choice. Though more cop Nanoha would be appreciated.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 07:02   Link #3934
Dr_Tom
Also Known As Tomchan

Location: SoCal!! It's pretty awesome...once you get used to the ridiculous cost of living...
Send a message via MSN to Dr_Tom
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSSa View Post
T_T I somehow felt that coming... And I hoped for happy, no-angst ending.
Anyway, it is well-written, but I don't like it as much as your other stories, sorry.
I have to agree with this. Not my favorite piece you've written Satashi but worth reading. I did see this ending coming for awhile now and I'm pretty sure I mentioned it earlier too. Anyways, thanks for completing it.
Dr_Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 07:36   Link #3935
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
So I was looking at this

Epic win!

Yes, 7Arcs pulled a nice little reset with that one, whiping away all the suggestive scenes and leveling the playing field once again.

... And somehow I just can't get the image of Vivio pretending to be movie star out of my mind. All she needs now a huge hat to finish the image.

And yes, I am one of those supporting Vivio-centric S4. But then, my opinion is hugely biased at that point. :3 *hugs movie-star Vivio*
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 07:38   Link #3936
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

I can see why some didn't like it ^^ sorry

I do hope you enjoyed the path towards the ending, even if you didn't like the end at least.

Next on list:
Finish Disney World
Finish Lyrical Days
Finish Redemption
Old 2008-05-02, 07:40   Link #3937
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Spoiler for Lyrical Days:

(that was last one. Let's get a new vote count. BOLD AND RED please. If you want the rest of Lyrical Days, I will post it later probably. For now, everyone feel free to vote.
Old 2008-05-02, 09:02   Link #3938
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:

So.

Yeah.

-gets off soapbox-

*holding a big shild with a big B on it*
the world needs more fluff

Quote:
So I was looking at this

really hilarious
I couldn't stop laughing the entire story

Quote:

Enjoy~
I thought about such an end, the parts before, so I'm not that suprised, but I feel really sorry for Fate. Really sad

but I agree with TheShinySword
the two year later part was good

Last edited by Gillian; 2008-05-02 at 10:50.
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 09:55   Link #3939
Simatrax

Quote:

B

Quote:
So I was looking at this

That made my morning. Almost got late because of all the reading before, but that was worth it

Quote:

Enjoy~
I'm in the same boat as others: mixed feelings... That's twice in a row, a first. I need to read it again thought... But let's (me) not dwell upon this, because more happy-fluffy Disney World is to come, and that's a good thing I can't talk about Redemption, I'm waiting for it to be finished before reading. I know I will regret it if I start now.
And again, you're welcome for the file.

As for a 4th season... God, if there were one... depending on what it would be about, I guess I wouldn't (blind) buy it. Ah, who am I kidding? Throw Fate in it and I'm pre-ordering it as soon as listed
Simatrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 10:54   Link #3940
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
So I was looking at this

Mmmm...such good quality crack . Perhaps you should try out the crack and khrack we have in the OC thread...

Quote:

Enjoy~
I just hope they're not going to add another dozen+ new characters -_-

And great job as usual . An interesting end, but still realistic and it's nice to have variety here
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha