AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-07, 15:31   Link #101
tkdtiger

I agree I think all three will eventually get killed at some point. I kind of doubt though that Karin would get killed so early, but it wouldn't be surprising either. I do think it would be cool if they get killed attacking Akatsuki and Sasuke in a way is forced to go to Naruto or Sakura for help.

There are so many possibilities at this point. It seems to me though that he chose these three to prevent any strong bonds or attachments to these teammates.

Spoiler:

This would make it even harder for him to ask for help from his old teammates. Though unlikely it would be interesting : )
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 15:42   Link #102
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
The worst humilation was for Ino IMHO, when Shikamaru told her to NOT DO ANYTHING and keep quiet.
Spoiler:

Come on, don't you feel sorry for her ?
Poor Ino.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 15:52   Link #103
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
The worst humilation was for Ino IMHO, when Shikamaru told her to NOT DO ANYTHING and keep quiet.
Spoiler:

Come on, don't you feel sorry for her ?

To stay on topic, I think all the members of Team Sasuke will die. Sasuke won't eternally hang out with them and they have nowhere to settle in, so Kishi will take the easy route.

They may actually be better (I don't mean stronger) than Sasuke. After all, Karin and Suigetsu were mocking Juugo for coming by himself to Oro (Suigetsu even said he was "retarded"). Obviously, they don't know Sasuke was the one who is "retarded". (Sasuke looked sad at that time, so he may have regrets about his actions though.
I didnt see that Karin mock Juugo! Can u show me where u saw it ?
And Suigetsu didnt say "Juugo is retarded", he said "I dunno, becouse he is retarded?" and that is question not conclusion. So i dont see where u saw that Suigetsu said that Juugo is retarded too .. can u show me that too ?

As i see it, Sasuke was sad becouse of Juugo who saw only salvation in Oros clinic .. and when Suigetsu said "i dunno. Becouse he is reterded" Sasuke looked him with face "u r stupid" and Karins face is same as Sasukes! Then Suigetsu saw that they look at him like he is moron and he asked "What?" .. then Karin explained to Suigetsu what happened.

After Karin explained him why he came to Oro, he understood then and didnt say anything ..

Last edited by SpiRo; 2007-04-07 at 16:02.
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 16:02   Link #104
Rahan

Right, Karin didn't.
But Suigetsu clearly mocked him before he learned the truth. You don't say "because he is retarded ?" to someone you don't think is retarded. (it's insulting)
He clearly thinks you have to be retarded to go to Oro on your own will, and that's what Sasuke did. (thus the sad look)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 16:11   Link #105
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Right, Karin didn't.
But Suigetsu clearly mocked him before he learned the truth. You don't say "because he is retarded ?" to someone you don't think is retarded. (it's insulting)
He clearly thinks you have to be retarded to go to Oro on your own will, and that's what Sasuke did. (thus the sad look)
oh sry i didnt know that it is ok to mock ppl when u dont know anything about them ..

And as i explained .. when Suigetsu said "I dunno. Becouse he is retarded?"! "Becouse he is retarded?" is question to Karin .. and answear on Karin question why Juugo went to Oro is "I dunno."

So he didnt answear to Karins question, "Do u know why he went to Oro" with "becouse he is retarded".
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 17:54   Link #106
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by pg 6 trans:hisshou
Suigetsu: I heard he came to orochimaru of his own will......which says a crazy lot about how crazy he was

Sasuke: ....

Karin: well think about it. why would he have come to orochimaru on his own?

Suigetsu: i dunno. because he is retarded

karin:......

Suigetsu :.....? what?
from my understanding and unbiased opinion it was a respons to "do u know wy...."

of course i don't think he was sad. given his reaction it is either he knew about juugo's situation or he was reflecting on why he wen to orochimaru

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 04:08   Link #107
Nerd Saga

Send a message via AIM to Nerd Saga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
from my understanding and unbiased opinion it was a respons to "do u know wy...."

of course i don't think he was sad. given his reaction it is either he knew about juugo's situation or he was reflecting on why he wen to orochimaru
I agree that he was reflecting on his own decision to follow oro willingly, which i saw to be kinda sad as well.

and i think that waterboy (not about to try to spell that name) was just being funny by calling him a retard for willingly going to oro, unaware of how sasuke joined leagues with oro.
Nerd Saga is offline   Reply With Quote