Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-27, 09:41   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 312 Discussion

Fervorous - Ferocious

Quote:
* Kenpachi is surprised Noi is still alive and comments how persistent he is . Kenpachi is about to leave and Noi tells him to wait .

* Kenpachi says Noi is noisy to which Noi replies that he is not finished yet

* Kenpachi gets irritated and question Noi if he is an idiot . He adds he has no interest in fighting people who have lost their ability to fight

* Noi is thrown of the defensive and he says he cant still fight and question is the shinigami scared of him . To which Kenpachi replies that its troublesome and cant be helped

* Flashback

Quote:
* Nel is questioning Noi on his reasons to annihilate the colony . To which Noi replies Nel is noisy and the order were not to kill either .

* Nel interjects and says that Aizen's order were only to find the VL and annihilating the colony wasnt in the orders .

* Noi replies the colony was filled with denizens who would most likely revolt against Aizen, so killing them does in fact benefit Aizen .

* He add the denizens he had killed had no potential or ability to become VL . And killing 100/200doesnt make a difference so Nel should stop complaining .

* Nel is peeved and tells Noi to use his brain . She further adds they were just a lucky enough to evolved from normal hollows .

* To which Noi replies if Nel doesnt like it she can fight if she thinks she can win . Nel is further agrreviated and comments that even though now Noi is an Espada he is still childish . Then she leaves .

* Noi is stralted and question why Nel helped him . Nel says she didnt help him , just that she did not want to lose an Espada . And Noi should quit this suicidal behavior .

* Noi replies that Nel knew this would end up like this still she accompanied him . Nel replies she did that as Noi is weaker than her .
* End Flashback

* Nnoitra : Don't give me that, whenever someone takes pity on me it's like trampling on old wounds. I don't need sympathy. No matter how they are, strong, weak or even a baby, I can take them down in one swing. They will not stand to face me a second time.

* Before Noi can complete is sentence Ken cuts him and startles Nel .Nel says he hated weakness. He craved strength and then he fell.

* In front of Ichigo and the gang a new threat!! What are the enemies true colours!?

Credits : SpaceCat

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-02-28 at 11:10.
Old 2008-02-27, 09:50   Link #2
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
lol

No commento
Old 2008-02-27, 09:51   Link #3
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

don't care. Only matters that kenpachi won *YEEEHAAAY!*

Old 2008-02-27, 09:53   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I am dissapointed slightly *__* I dont have problems with Ken whooping Noi butt . This left me high and dry
Old 2008-02-27, 09:53   Link #5
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

So Kenpachi is denying Noitora a respectable defeat just the way Nel did. I'm a little surprised about this scene between Noi and Nel. And the flashback seems to involve Nel as well. Noitora may turn out to be a more complex character than what has been shown so far.

Old 2008-02-27, 09:56   Link #6
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

IMO its chibi Nel so Noi sees her after the flashback . I am hoping fior a last all out brawl between Ken and Noi with powerups . I am finding it hard to digest the fight is over ......... If this gives way to plot I dont mind
Old 2008-02-27, 10:16   Link #7
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Villains having a flashback during the fight is usually not a good sign for them. Grimm had one last power-up after his flashback, but was very quickly defeated by Ichigo after that. Even if Noi has a final attack, Ken would probably cut through it without any power-up. I think this fight is basically over. Not exactly epic, but there are better fights to look forward to anyway and hopefully more plot (like Geta mentioned)

Old 2008-02-27, 11:00   Link #8
seiji_kun

Man Noi doesn't even disurve a respectable defeat. And ofc Kenpachi doesn't care bout hollows... I'm not even interested in his flashback tbh, that's how minor of a character I find him...
Old 2008-02-27, 12:16   Link #9
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
There was no plot development in this fight, but there was some character development. The easy route for Kubo would've been to give Ken-chan a powerup like Shikai-bankai, and wipe out Noi-Noi while laughing maniacally and swinging wildly. That's how Kenpachi has fought, even right upto the end of his fight with Ichigo when they charged each other.

Instead, Kubo showed what Kenpachi can do when he puts aside his "fun" approach to fighting momentarily, and focus on "boring" things like technique and discipline. It was a different side of Kenpachi which I didn't know he had. I wonder what would happen when he went against an opponent he truly hated and wanted to kill........not just a sparring partner to slice up.

I know some of us fans do want to see a shikai also but there's plenty of time for that still .

Or then again......maybe Noi has one more power-up in him? Regarding the Nel thing......why do I get the feeling that she'll be the one to heal him and save his life?
Old 2008-02-27, 12:44   Link #10
seiji_kun

I highly doubt Nel is going to ress him after all he did to her... And let's not forget the simple fact that Kenpachi won't let her.
Old 2008-02-27, 12:52   Link #11
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
I highly doubt Nel is going to ress him after all he did to her... And let's not forget the simple fact that Kenpachi won't let her.
Nah, after the fight ends, Kenpachi won't care whether someone heals Noi's mortal wounds or not. But yeah, Nel might not make the effort. As long as Kubo's logical, or Noi dies outright before she gets the chance.
Old 2008-02-27, 13:15   Link #12
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
hmmm i wonder what will happen from now on, it would be funny if the exequias would try to take Noi out or Mayuri wants to "bottle him up" hehe, but ok, that won't happen..

Ulqiorra shouldn't appear too soon imo, so the stage is free for others to join the party
Old 2008-02-27, 14:05   Link #13
Jays

I sorta guessed this was going to be the end of old ugly, although part of me wanted more, although I'm not too sure what 'more' is.

This Kenpachi's way of telling someone that they aren't on his level, that they aren't deserving of a death by his blade, or maybe I'm just pulling that one out of my ass. He did the same thing to Tousen, and for the most part I hope this ends it all quick.
Old 2008-02-27, 14:07   Link #14
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

tsk..the espada are so screwed if Noi can lose to Ken who doesen't even have a Bankai >_<
Old 2008-02-27, 14:18   Link #15
Formely_anon
Missing an "R"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
He did the same thing to Tousen, and for the most part I hope this ends it all quick.
Nah, he didn't let Tousen live (he was about to kill him before foxman stuck his head in the way), it's just that something more interesting popped up.

He enjoys fighting, not killing. You're likely to die if you go up against him, but if you don't there'd be little fun for him in wringing your neck after you've lost.
Old 2008-02-27, 14:32   Link #16
Nvis
Where are the good animes

So Noi lives to fight another day?
Old 2008-02-27, 14:43   Link #17
Amirali
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formely_anon View Post
Nah, he didn't let Tousen live (he was about to kill him before foxman stuck his head in the way), it's just that something more interesting popped up.
He wanted to leave after he cut Tousen so bad that he lost bankai. But Tousen taunted him into going for the kill. I think Zaraki will listen to Noi's request here and come back for the finish. It would be rather rude to leave Noi hanging after all their fun together.
Old 2008-02-27, 15:48   Link #18
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Noi's another one of those that seeks death after being thoroughly defeated, like in the flashback where he got his ass handed to him by Nel when she was the 3rd Espada. It all depends on Ken's interest in finishing him off after the post-battle talking I guess.

Old 2008-02-27, 23:31   Link #19
paper_planes

Yet another eminent defeat breakdown. I can see this flashback being used as a means to goad Kenpachi into killing him, but with Nel being around it may complicate the situation since she was the one who spared him in the first place.
Old 2008-02-27, 23:33   Link #20
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
That would suck if Noi decided to attack Nel just for the hell of it.
Closed Thread