Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-04, 08:23   Link #4721
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
All of the girls admired Ren Ashbell as a warrior and ironically a women once she realized that the person she admired was a guy well it changed everything love or admiration she'll play a role sooner or later of that I am sure. Just like before long Rinslet's imprisioned sister will be released and she'll make things fun
well thats basically my point and she will surely appear sooner or later to heat things up between the girls
Old 2013-07-04, 10:09   Link #4722
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Damn now all we need is Rubia to fall for him and kamito will have a sister sandwich lol right imperial?
Old 2013-07-04, 11:39   Link #4723
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Ok I get it now took me a minute to understand that but I'm rereading certain volumes again. But I read v3 again and about Velsaria it doesn't seem like she 'loves' kamito but it does state she does feel an emotion similar to it and you can see that when he defeats her but we won't really know until/if she ever shows up again
She had an almost obsessive adoration to Ren Ashbell, but since Ren never even noticed her, she became obsessed with power. That led her to use the Cursed Seal which pushed her adoration past rational thought, essentially turning her into a yandere for Ren. Kamito freed her from that while revealing who he was, so both her original non-crazy adoration of Ren and her gratitude for stopping her are focused on Kamito. It'd be more of a surprise if she didn't have feelings similar to love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
Is it revealed somewhere what her punishment was?
Since she was influenced by the Cursed Seal it was lighter, but she was imprisoned for an indefinite period of time.

Quote:
Damn now all we need is Rubia to fall for him and kamito will have a sister sandwich lol right imperial?
Why would you even say that? That bitch needs to die.
Old 2013-07-04, 11:40   Link #4724
shadow1296

Quote:
what makes you think she isn't already

okay jokes aside, i do believe that rinslet sister will be released from her imprisonment after the blade dance because iseria seaweed will become rinslets contracted spirit, while the author tried to lure us away from the fact the spirit in the maze was the real water elemental lord, but more than likely she is and the fact she has been in that maze for 3 years which is also around the time kamito won the blade dance which makes me believe that she was the only one willing to grant kamito's wish for what ever reason and was punished by the others for it, oh and also i don't believe that rinslet sister being imprisoned was because the mistake she made in the ritual she performed invoked the wrath of the water elemental lord but that the ritual was a spell and because of that mistake the spell backfired and imprisoned her in ice

Last edited by shadow1296; 2013-07-04 at 12:03.
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 11:59   Link #4725
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
that would be amusing in its own way.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 17:36   Link #4726
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
She had an almost obsessive adoration to Ren Ashbell, but since Ren never even noticed her, she became obsessed with power. That led her to use the Cursed Seal which pushed her adoration past rational thought, essentially turning her into a yandere for Ren. Kamito freed her from that while revealing who he was, so both her original non-crazy adoration of Ren and her gratitude for stopping her are focused on Kamito. It'd be more of a surprise if she didn't have feelings similar to love.

Since she was influenced by the Cursed Seal it was lighter, but she was imprisoned for an indefinite period of time.

Why would you even say that? That bitch needs to die.
Maybe we can have a sister sandwich, only to have an assassin killing both sisters when kamito dodges out of the way. > : )

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 19:37   Link #4727
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Maybe we can have a sister sandwich, only to have an assassin killing both sisters when kamito dodges out of the way. > : )
Why would you kill Claire? She just went completely dere-dere in the last volume after discovering his identity!
Old 2013-07-04, 21:32   Link #4728
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Why would you kill Claire? She just went completely dere-dere in the last volume after discovering his identity!
well why not if u wanted him to awaken as a demon king killing her would work because he'd go nuts.
Old 2013-07-04, 21:40   Link #4729
kagato3

I think people are dwelling to much on how Claire keeps calling him a slave when it is clear she doesn't treat him as such. None of her "commands" have been anything he wouldn't have done anyway as they amount to be on my team and don't abandon her (the cooking he chose to do on his own because he wanted to eat something other then canned food). I think part of the reason she is using it is because by the dorm rules Spirits don't count as roommates and that is how she is able to have him stay in her room.

It may or may not have been love but by mid volume 1 she was pretty attached to him as he is one of the few people that treats her normally.

Regardless what she puts him through is nothing to him cause he has had to deal with Greyworth
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 01:19   Link #4730
sasarai124

The cover of vol.11 come out now it's claire on the cover http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/bunkoj...ail/index#1020
sasarai124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 01:25   Link #4731
bludvein

A pretty uninspired cover imo. Its plain.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 01:29   Link #4732
Yye1
Wide Right

^its pretty telling though, at least she is dere in that pic

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 01:50   Link #4733
XFire
150% done

So according to that little blurb next to the cover, we have two major things in the next volume. First, Rubia (GODAMMITWHYISSHEALIVE) confesses her reasons for trying to set the whole world on fire (people were dying so I'll kill everyone, hurray!) Second, we get the full "Ren Ashbell" story from Kamito's perspective (restiarestiarestia).

If you can't tell, I love Restia and absolutely loathe Rubia.
Old 2013-07-05, 02:17   Link #4734
Seitsuki
Onee!

Should be decent. Rubia is only behind Restia and Est in my books, so some decent exposition is long overdue.
Old 2013-07-05, 03:02   Link #4735
sky black swordman

You'd think since this volume will be reveal the reason behind Rubia's actions and motives, she would be on the cover instead of Claire. Or Ren Ashbell (Kirito) and Restia (human spirit form) since this volume will or may provide details about their past.

Quote:
So according to that little blurb next to the cover, we have two major things in the next volume. First, Rubia (GODAMMITWHYISSHEALIVE) confesses her reasons for trying to set the whole world on fire (people were dying so I'll kill everyone, hurray!) Second, we get the full "Ren Ashbell" story from Kamito's perspective (restiarestiarestia).
If you can't tell, I love Restia and absolutely loathe Rubia.
Just out of curiosity, looks wise, what do think of Rubia ?

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-07-05 at 03:31.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 06:00   Link #4736
darkofficer
just a devil

That's easy she is smoking hot
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 06:18   Link #4737
Yami no Ou
まおう

Rubia is just smexy
Old 2013-07-05, 06:22   Link #4738
ImperialFlameGod8190

I love how u guys are asking about looks when the only photo of her is the one wielding the fire sword leviathan. Although if u imagine clarie a little more grown up that would be another story.
Old 2013-07-05, 06:36   Link #4739
Seitsuki
Onee!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm tastes like Onee san.
Old 2013-07-05, 06:41   Link #4740
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm tastes like Onee san.
Well she is hot that's for sure hm if u can go get the kamito as ren ashbell image that should be quite the spectacle

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap