AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-29, 22:44   Link #4101
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
I'm an optimist, and I look at the latest chapter this way; Natsumi is one less set of lips Negi will get to lock with...Only one out of a couple dozen, but I love a survivor more than I do a statistic...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-30, 08:57   Link #4102
kwendy

Heh... Don't you think that "set of thirty lips" is a little boring? In the TV there was episode with more then 20 pactios. It wasn't fan at all.
I'm more interested in "disclosing" of the characters during the "pactio chapters". Most of the persons in "3-a" are much more complicated then they look alike.
+
Chachamaru contract will be the biggest triumph of the doll-lovers around the world
Old 2009-08-30, 10:24   Link #4103
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
Robot + Nekomimi... wtf is that supposed to do?

Hmm, so it looks like its shaping up to be a Natsumi artifact demo chapter as well.
ac195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-31, 11:08   Link #4104
Guppy

Spoiler for ch. 263:
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-31, 13:44   Link #4105
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
Spoiler for ch. 263:
that was some pactio negi did to chacha boy is growing up. next time Eva trys to vamp negi she might be the one getting the surprise
Old 2009-08-31, 16:44   Link #4106
Cinocard

I bet he already can't take a bath together with everyone anymore, because of a certain hard-to-say reason

And no chapter next week? The only thing positive is it means we may get some real action scene after that.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-31, 21:11   Link #4107
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for 263:
Old 2009-08-31, 22:02   Link #4108
Sir Jon Falstaff
Disabled By Request

Yosh!! Motto motto everyone should gets "chus"

Spoiler for ch 263:

Negi just leveled up in PMP Hp.
Sir Jon Falstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 02:21   Link #4109
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!

Tsk, tsk Negi-kun... you kiss, then you "screw." Boy, do you have a lot to learn.
Old 2009-09-01, 04:13   Link #4110
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

you mean he should have done it the other way around?
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 12:27   Link #4111
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

... My god, this chapter just shifted me from a firm Negi/Asuna position into an internal struggle between Negi/Asuna and Negi/Chachamaru and raised Chachamaru's position in my 'favorite character' listing dramatically. This was simply the best damn pactio of the entire manga so far. Period. Chachamaru's absolutely melting smile at the end was just... *melts*
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 03:21   Link #4112
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

personally i argee with Chamo more, in his Ku/Negi Ship
Old 2009-09-02, 05:38   Link #4113
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Chamo just wants a Negi/Harem ship.

Well, with the translation out on Mangahelpers, it looks like this is the last pactio for now. Next issue is back to the action.

On the flipside, next week is another break. -_-;
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 08:16   Link #4114
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

valid argument that Chamo just might is looking for a Negi/Everyone Ship

Still though ... he's comment that with Ku, Chaos story suddenly doesn't sound farfetched then
Old 2009-09-02, 09:49   Link #4115
Dark Mage

yeah I loved our little Android in this chapter. She was just too cute and her smile at the end was heart-warming. And I agree with Keroko, although I am a Negi/Asuna fan and was sad that the chance of Asuna getting together with Negi was getting farther and farther away, I resigned myself with a Negi x Nodoka pairing as I defintly don't want a Yui x Negi ending. But now after this chapter I prefer a Chacha x Negi after Asuna xNegi more than Nodoka xNegi.
Anyways I just can't wait to see Negi and his new partners kick some Chibi-White Hair boy's butt all around the magic-land
Old 2009-09-03, 04:55   Link #4116
Vegitto-kun

I came

so did a certain robot ohoho.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 04:59   Link #4117
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!

Aww, looks like the sports quartet aren't getting a single pactio. It would have been really fun with Yuna and Makie in the mix

Chachamaru, you have now risen into the top 3 of my favorite Negi-girls... but I still can't get over the nekomimi thing... really, wtf does it do???
Old 2009-09-03, 06:38   Link #4118
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
I came

so did a certain robot ohoho.
LoL you are right that kiss was way too intense. Whichever girl Negi picks, will be one lucky chick when Negi actually becomes 15.. I loved how the small ghost-girl was covering her eyes with her hands and even Chamo was blushing at the intensity of it. That's the best pactio I have seen so far in MSN
Anyways I just noticed how the fake Asuna was all jealous and mad at Negi for kissing so many girls in such a short time span and it made me wish, all the more, that if only, the real Asuna could be a bit more in love with Negi like her fake self, it would make me happy. Because the real Asuna doesn't show that she is in love with Negi all that much, and acts more like a sister much to my dismay. So I actually kinda like the fake Asuna as she seems and shows that she is in love with Negi. BTW I can't wait to see what kind of powers Chachamaru's pactio gives her as she is already stacked with weapons.
Old 2009-09-03, 08:19   Link #4119
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Best Pactio Chapter Ever!!!!

I've always found Chachamaru interesting and those chapters directly dealing with her emotions regarding Negi (which I think only really have 3 or 4 all together depending on how you look at it) were generally quite cute to watch with her as well as being funny. This chapter was quite sweet and that was just a great deep kiss (her reaction at the end of it was funny and cute as well). I know this pairing has no chance at all of ever happening, but then I generally don't pull for a pairing in this manga given how many options there are with the girls as well as it generally leaning towards the obvious choice of Asuna (which has led me to actually hope it isn't her just so it isn't so obvious).

Anyway, good chapter that managed to close the whole Pactio craze so we can move on, have some nice comedy, and some very sweet, romantic scenes.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 09:19   Link #4120
Dark Mage

actually its not obvious that its Asuna. Its actually the opposite as Asuna has the least interest in Negi romantically and might even turn out to be his relative. I don't want that. Asuna and Negi are the best looking pair as was seen from the dance

Tags
action, fantasy