AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-11-11, 13:50   Link #61
Seihai
スマイリウム

Ehm sorry for the stupid question but what does Koi no Shirushi mean translated?
Old 2010-11-11, 13:56   Link #62
Midonin
Last Engage

While the title is entirely in katakana (コイノシルシ), if it were to be in kanji, it'd be spelled 恋の印. which translates to "The Proof of Love", give or take a synonym.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-11, 13:57   Link #63
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
While the title is entirely in katakana (コイノシルシ), if it were to be in kanji, it'd be spelled 恋の印. which translates to "The Proof of Love", give or take a synonym.
Makes sense, thanks.
Old 2010-11-16, 23:47   Link #64
Midonin
Last Engage

The character songs keep on rolling with Ayumi today. Ayana Taketatsu is in a lot of places this season.
Old 2010-11-17, 07:52   Link #65
Seihai
スマイリウム

Yeah, Ayana Taketatsu sure gets her *BOOM* this season and I'm happy for her. Out of Mio, Kirino and Ayumi, the way she voiced Ayumi is my most favourite.
Her songs give me those keep running- / don't give up- feelings which is a really nice touch and kind of adds a good touch of slice of life.
Old 2010-11-17, 09:05   Link #66
tsunade666

their would be character albums for each girls right? then I have only found character album for Ayumi. When would be Mio and Kanon's release?
Old 2010-11-17, 11:04   Link #67
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
their would be character albums for each girls right? then I have only found character album for Ayumi. When would be Mio and Kanon's release?
Mio's character CD is being released on November 24th. Kanon's will be December 15th.

Personally i'm only interested in Sora Asuka's character CD, which will be released on December 1st. It'll be quite a treat to hear Sakurai Tomo sing.
Old 2010-11-17, 18:55   Link #68
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Speaking of reviews!

1. Koi no Shirushi by Ayumi
P.S. Elsie's version beats this one by a mere 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000001%. This is not an exaggeration. Each version actually differs in a good way, so it's pretty much hard to tell which one is greater.
Overall Difference:
Almost symphonic sounds?
Ayumi's a bit more mature-like voice
(Oh...the reason of the 0.000...0001% is 'cus I tend to like techno-pop songs more ^.^)

2. Wonder Chance
Wow when I said TWGOK songs are awesome. It's like K-ON song craving all over again (which btw I still crave for K-ON songs) IF all TWGOK songs are this awesome, I'll happily buy every album.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 09:55   Link #69
tsunade666

is koi no shirushi had an each character version? because I only got Ayumi's version. Is there other version for it?

I just love kanon's song happy happy happy cresento.
Old 2010-11-19, 10:21   Link #70
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
is koi no shirushi had an each character version? because I only got Ayumi's version. Is there other version for it?

I just love kanon's song happy happy happy cresento.
If you only have Ayumi's version, you must have missed out on Elsie's?
The following quote should answer your questions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiopeia View Post
There will be a album released every Wednesday until Dec. 22. You can check the link below for info and album arts for all the confirmed albums for TWGOK.
http://kaminomi.jp/cd/index.html

As noted above, all girls except Sora will sing the end song. Each character album will contain ED featuring the girl and ED single will contain all versions of ed song. I can't wait to see which one sounds best. So far I like Ayumi ED more than Elsie and Mio's.

And I can't wait for Kanon singles. All 4 U is pretty good~
I guess looking at the ED singe album, the Koi no Shirushi not explicitly marked with the featured character includes all 4 (or 5?) girls.
Old 2010-11-19, 10:39   Link #71
tsunade666

so elsie's ablum is already released? then I would hunt it down. I just get ayumi's album when I saw the covers of it in the image thread.

All 4 U is also awesome. I want to be hit with bang bang by kanon.
Old 2010-11-19, 13:58   Link #72
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
so elsie's ablum is already released? then I would hunt it down. I just get ayumi's album when I saw the covers of it in the image thread.

All 4 U is also awesome. I want to be hit with bang bang by kanon.
Elsie has the first album, you might have missed it since it was called "Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai Character CD.0" .

Also I prefer Ayumi's version of Koi no Shirushi for sure, it kept the feeling of the song better I thought than Elsie's, plus I am bias to Ayana singing when she uses that voice . And her song, "Wonder Chance" is pretty catchy and nice too .

P.S. Anyone know when the CD with group version Koi no Shirushi with the 5 girl singing is suppose to come out?
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-19, 14:00   Link #73
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
P.S. Anyone know when the CD with group version Koi no Shirushi with the 5 girl singing is suppose to come out?
December 8th
Old 2010-11-19, 14:07   Link #74
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Thanks and looking at the tracklist:
01. コイノシルシ
02. コイノシルシ feat. 高原歩美
03. コイノシルシ feat. 青山美生
04. コイノシルシ feat. 中川かのん
05. コイノシルシ feat. 汐宮 栞

I guess we're getting a full version for each girl as the main singer [except Elsie?] and rest on support for those 4 version plus one mixed version?
MAL
Old 2010-11-19, 14:15   Link #75
Seihai
スマイリウム

The ED album covers the EDs released before (Ayumi's and Mio's Koi no Shirushi), including new ones being the group version, the version from Shiori (Kana Hanazawa) and of course the one from Kanon. I doubt they're making a new version for when Mio and Ayumi already sang them once.
The group version is hopefully the one we get to hear in the actual anime as I like the instruments used. It's unconfirmed if Elsie will be part of it or not.
Old 2010-11-19, 14:54   Link #76
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
The ED album covers the EDs released before (Ayumi's and Mio's Koi no Shirushi), including new ones being the group version, the version from Shiori (Kana Hanazawa) and of course the one from Kanon. I doubt they're making a new version for when Mio and Ayumi already sang them once.
The group version is hopefully the one we get to hear in the actual anime as I like the instruments used. It's unconfirmed if Elsie will be part of it or not.
Yea I definitely hoping at least the group version has the instruments we've heard in the anime ED version, though I am kind of hoping that the 4 feat. versions are full versions of the ones from the anime and I think it would be a bit lame if same songs exactly as those in the character song singles :/.
MAL
Old 2010-11-19, 14:57   Link #77
Midonin
Last Engage

The anime version (aka the ED single) has the same tune, but changes out the singer, and still has the other girls as backup. The single versions, coupled with the character songs, reinstrumentate the song and make it a complete solo. They're different.
Old 2010-11-19, 15:18   Link #78
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
The anime version (aka the ED single) has the same tune, but changes out the singer, and still has the other girls as backup. The single versions, coupled with the character songs, reinstrumentate the song and make it a complete solo. They're different.
So then the 4 feat. versions of it on the ED single will indeed be to tune of the anime ED and not their character single versions, correct?
MAL
Old 2010-11-19, 16:23   Link #79
Midonin
Last Engage

Right. The single versions will all have the same instrumentation, the orchestral-pop one heard in the anime, whereas the ones on the character songs are similar to the aforementioned character song.
Old 2010-11-20, 02:30   Link #80
tsunade666

Quote:
Elsie has the first album, you might have missed it since it was called "Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai Character CD.0" .
found it. Thanks for the title of the cd.