AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-02-07, 23:05   Link #341
larethian

I don't know how they are going to do that, since we are already done with chapters 3 and 4, how are they going to do 7 episodes with 2 chapters and an epilogue?
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 23:14   Link #342
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I don't know how they are going to do that, since we are already done with chapters 3 and 4, how are they going to do 7 episodes with 2 chapters and an epilogue?
More anime-original episodes? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
For me, though, who has only read one of the manga adaptations and a little of the Vol. 1 eng trans over on Baka-tsuki the pace and material they have shown thus far is fine.
I'm the same with you. I've only read the translated mangas and then the translated v1 of the LN.

And before I watched the anime and read the translated LN, I've watched the PapaKiki PSP game's teaser where they emphasize the "taking care of the three little girls on Yuuta's dorm" theme, so also I thought that the anime will have the similar theme soon, since usually the game for 'LN-based' anime series will be based on the anime rather than original source material (LN). That's why I'm really surprised that they already got the acceptance of the relatives and back to Yuri's house in the end of the first LN

I fine with whichever route they're going to end up for the anime though, but if we do get the last chapter of v1 LN to be the last episode of the anime, I'll feel a little disappointed since that means we can't get to see Shiori XD
Old 2012-02-08, 11:33   Link #343
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Hmm ... you don't like the adaptation so far then, I assume? I also guess from what you are saying that you have read (at least some) of the original LN source material too?
I'm kinda like in the first 100 pages of volume 2. I take a lot of time when reading, I'm even guessing that I'm going to finish reading the scanlated version of the volume rather than the raw version since the translators have been quick with this project.

About me liking the anime or not, it's hard to say. It do feel that is very different from the other adaptations due to the pace, it mainly tries to evoke different feelings that the original source. Someone already said this before, but LN vol 1 was kinda about "change" in a person's life, and because of that it feels that a lot of events crumbled on top of the characters like an avalanche and they had to react forcefully else be washed away. The manga has been more calmer and there is this "life goes on" feeling due to the increased comedy and fanservice.... But the anime, I don't know It feels more like regular normal life with some milestones here and there... Personally I think that without the milestones it would felt like "nothing happened at all", thus the more milestones we have, the more compelling the episode feels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Well, remember that pretty much most of the spin offs are before LN vol 1, and thus they could take material of them. There is obviously the feeling of stretching things out, for example setting up curtains in Yuuta's room took like 20 words in the light novel, through in the anime the deal was dragged for about half a chapter

I wouldn't be surprised if the chapter after this is about Raika sneaking into the house (with pool scenes included ) and after that there it would be a whole chapter more dedicated to Sako playing allegiance to Miu. Let us remember that the part of the VA neighbor is still technically not finished yet since she hasn't met Yuuta nor renewed her vows to be better at her job, thus a single manga chapter was split between 3 episodes popping up here and there, that's just a little bit too much .

Oh, by the way. My main point was to hint that Light novel volume 2 is being worked one. Volume 1 stills lack a chapter, though.

edit : Oh, a new manga chapter is out for the street research spin off.

Last edited by Okashira; 2012-02-08 at 11:52.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 12:14   Link #344
dannclark

has anyone actually read further into the novels and can give us some spoilers? I wanna know about the raika and yuuta development if there is any... i hope there is
dannclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 12:28   Link #345
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for Ranka 9:
Old 2012-02-08, 12:35   Link #346
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
has anyone actually read further into the novels and can give us some spoilers? I wanna know about the raika and yuuta development if there is any... i hope there is
Since Raika met the girls she's learn Yuuta has more skills than it seems at first glance and wants to learn from him to get close the girls.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 12:45   Link #347
dannclark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Since Raika met the girls she's learn Yuuta has more skills than it seems at first glance and wants to learn from him to get close the girls.
lol so she doesnt actually have any romantic feelings for him? bummer...
Old 2012-02-08, 13:03   Link #348
Miraluka
Banned

She is hard to read, really.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 15:46   Link #349
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

The three girls finally shows up in the latest club observation chapter.
Old 2012-02-08, 16:02   Link #350
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Might be late saying this now but Nimura's ikemen powers are FEARSOME.
Old 2012-02-08, 16:41   Link #351
Shadow5YA

So... did Yuuta make any progress with Raika in the novels, or have they been the same throughout?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 17:34   Link #352
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So... did Yuuta make any progress with Raika in the novels, or have they been the same throughout?
Progress there is, but love still seems one-way.
Old 2012-02-08, 19:47   Link #353
dannclark

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Progress there is, but love still seems one-way.
Do they introduce any other girls for him?
Old 2012-02-08, 20:01   Link #354
Johnny
Working the bags...

One other that KiRa08o2 and Undertaker have mentioned earlier in the threads. Kitahara Shiori, a pink haired highschooler with an active imagination.
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 20:05   Link #355
dannclark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
One other that KiRa08o2 and Undertaker have mentioned earlier in the threads. Kitahara Shiori, a pink haired highschooler with an active imagination.
Spoiler:
Doesnt she think hes like a child molester or something though? lol
Old 2012-02-08, 20:09   Link #356
Johnny
Working the bags...

Yeah, IIRC when they first met her line of thinking was the same as that little turd that's in the pic with her...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 20:15   Link #357
dannclark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Yeah, IIRC when they first met her line of thinking was the same as that little turd that's in the pic with her...
I havent read it but im guessing the little kid has a crush on sora and see's yuuta as his rival or something dumb and the girl is trying the get the kids away from him?

does the girl end up liking him though?
Old 2012-02-08, 21:01   Link #358
dannclark

http://static.zerochan.net/full/16/24/936216.jpg

Whats happening here?
Old 2012-02-08, 21:43   Link #359
azurena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
whos the girl on the right?