AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-05, 04:21   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 423 Discussion

Farewell Swords

Quote:

* 46 central court announced their decision, Aizen gets locked up in the underground prison, the 8th lowest level of hell for 18,800 years . Aizen says the decision that they made is ridiculous, his punishment increase to 20000 years . Yamamoto says its Outrageous! Losing a captain haori?? Damaged or not it doesn't matter, how is it missing? And what's with this expressions on you guys looking as if it doesn't matter?

* Byakuya says to Captain Commander, not to worry its a real cheap haori and he can compensate for it . Yamaji startled replies he is not worried about replacing it he is more worried because of the significance of it . Yamaji asks them whats is the significance of haori . Byakuya says its interference , Kenpachi says its cheap Shunshui adds " fashion accesory " . Yamaji screams calling them below idiots

* Ukitake's 2 subordinates notice and say Yamaji looks healthy . Ukitake says its been 10 days since the battle, even though Yamamoto loses his left arm, but he's in great shape, also the person who replace him hasn't been in the SS yet . A passerby is looking for mayuri for hinamori's treatment the 12th division troops says Mayuri is in Hueco Mundo during his research . In the cave, Hitsugaya is doing jinzen .

* Shuuhei and Renji isn't in their squad house, they probably went to train themselves . Rangiku " You...dissapeared like this..not even a relic left behind, this is what I hate you, but.. If I look at your relic that you left behind, I suppose from now onwards, I couldn't even move at all. You certainly don't want to see me in this form eh. Thanks Gin, this is what I like you " . Gin appears to be dead

* Scene Changes to Ichigo's room Orihime reacts as ichigo wakes up . His grows shorter and ichigo questions is it his room ? Rukia replies affirmatively and says Ichigo has been asleep for over a month . Orihime apologizes for being so loud . Ichigo is reminded of his powers , Rukia says Urahara told her about it . And Ichigo has lost his shinigami powers .

* Rukia explains why Ichigo is in pain. it says something about the dangai,then why his hair turned shorter, so once his remaining reaitsu settles down, he wakes up, soon, his shinigami powers will slowly dissappears . Ichigo then go outside, he can't feel a trace of reaitsu,Rukia's trace slowly fades away,his shinigami power begin to dissappears .

* Rukia says good bye Ichigo Ichigo appears to be sad . Rukia asks him whats with the lonely look . Rukia says she still will be able to see Ichigo . Ichigo says he he isnt lonely Rukia is the one making lonely face . Rukia fades slowly Ichigo says to convey his feelings to everyone . Ichigo: " Goodbye, rukia,thank you..those peaceful days......."

Quote:

Starting next week, going on a 2 Chapter Break for collecting data.

Credits : SpaceCat / Sheetz
// Ohana / 69Ruma

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2010-10-05 at 08:59.
Old 2010-10-05, 04:36   Link #2
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Sounds like the chapter will be another Rukia-Ichigo farewell. Too bad even if it was done well, I can't really care at this point for it, due to having seen this sort of chapter before, and mainly, knowing that Ichigo will reclaim his power eventually :/
Old 2010-10-05, 04:53   Link #3
sayde

A seemingly boring chapter followed up with news of a 2 week break!?

Sounds like the perfect time to officially begin my Bleach hiatus. Thanks for the update Zu Ra.
Old 2010-10-05, 05:00   Link #4
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Wow, so early spoilers.

Seems that Kubo-san is building up the last arc. Probably.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-10-05, 05:27   Link #5
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Collecting data... as in trying to find out from the fanbase as to what he needs to do to make Bleach interesting to read again?

I sure hope he comes back with a lot of good ideas. Tell him to come here!

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
Old 2010-10-05, 05:28   Link #6
Langus
Optimus Prime

Hahaha what? Seriously?

I really expected Kubo to take that last chapter somewhere interesting. I guess this is what it looks like when a mangaka just completely gives up. Kind of sad, really.
Old 2010-10-05, 05:48   Link #7
Aqua Knight

So I guess Orihime's revived everyone?
Old 2010-10-05, 05:50   Link #8
Langus
Optimus Prime

Except Gin? Of course he would take pains to revive every other useless character and let the only cool one left in the series die.
Old 2010-10-05, 05:54   Link #9
Aqua Knight

I am more pissed of that Yamajii is alive.
I really wanted him to be dead, because he's the embodiment of old SS and SS with its imperfect system needs to be refreshed by a new leader.

By the way, does Ichigo still have his long hair or some1 gave him a haircut, while he was asleep?
Old 2010-10-05, 05:57   Link #10
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Everyone except Gin still alive?

he only thing I like about is Kubo making a clean cut.
Maybe the story will actually make sense from this point on.
Old 2010-10-05, 06:01   Link #11
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post

he only thing I like about is Kubo making a clean cut.
Maybe the story will actually make sense from this point on.
Yeah, that's a good point you're making.
Old 2010-10-05, 06:32   Link #12
Farscape
Secondman

i don't get it, he could've just end it righ tnow and then.. he still can there is no point for bleach to continue. There is no possibilty for anyone ever to overcome the powers that Ichigo and Aizen have experienced so everything else will just be a fail.

Hmm i am thinking this is the end.. well at least it should be.
Old 2010-10-05, 06:52   Link #13
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farscape View Post
i don't get it, he could've just end it righ tnow and then.. he still can there is no point for bleach to continue. There is no possibilty for anyone ever to overcome the powers that Ichigo and Aizen have experienced so everything else will just be a fail.

Hmm i am thinking this is the end.. well at least it should be.
There are too many unanswered questions about Isshin, Royal Guard.

Pulling out quality flashback like TTBP will definitely benefit Bleach popularity and make more profit.
Old 2010-10-05, 06:58   Link #14
Nite-Wing

Another Rukia-Ichigo farewell speech............so original

So Ichigo was asleep for 1 whole month and he lost all his powers?
Gee Kubo
This could have been handled so much better but lets end the arc before anything else happens.
Old 2010-10-05, 07:05   Link #15
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Um ok, so he cant see her because he loses his powers? Um couldn't he see her BEFORE he had his powers?

PLOT HOOOOLE~

and what about the hollow form? did he just abandon it?
Old 2010-10-05, 07:09   Link #16
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Ichigo will never see Rukia again. This is the kind of chapter you're supposed to write at the end of the story.

We're all rolling our eyes wondering what new yet inevitably underdeveloped plot element Kubo is going to pull out of his ass to give Ichigo his powers back.

Or dreading the use of Inoue's hax powers...
Old 2010-10-05, 07:10   Link #17
Langus
Optimus Prime

If I'm remembering right, Ichigo's latent spiritual power is what enabled him to see ghosts and soul reapers in the first place. Given that they mention all of his spiritual power is fading it could be that he won't be able to see ghosts from this point onward either.

But yeah the absence of his hollow self is pretty lame. It makes sense in a roundabout way if hollow powers are fed by spiritual powers but since Kubo never went into any detail about that it's all just a giant question mark for now.
Old 2010-10-05, 07:38   Link #18
Aqua Knight

But isn't the fact that his powers (hollow and shinigami) merged into one being when he was achieving FGT, and thus disappearing together?
Old 2010-10-05, 07:38   Link #19
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
That is correct.
Old 2010-10-05, 07:54   Link #20
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

But now half on his friends can see shinigami, uryu chad orhime can still see them tho right?

This ending sucks.