AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-11, 16:07   Link #1
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

Spoilers Anonymous [spoilers]

This is a thread for all those individuals who by purpose or by accident have spoiled the poor anime-sans-manga community either a little or a lot.

Feel guilty about it? Have a funny story to tell about the outraged reactions to your post? Feel vindictive? Post here, and get out whatever's on your mind.

Do you sometimes feel tempted to go on a rampage and destroy the cocooned world of the anime-only crowd? Come and talk with your fellow posters--either come to understand the folly of your ways, or develop spoilers that would achieve the most hilarious results, which, if posted, are in no way encouraged or sponsored by this thread.

This is really just a thread for all the manga readers to vent or commune in a way that doesn't have the thread be replaced every week. Anime-only readers, tread this thread with caution, if you even dare come in. Spoilers only follow.
Old 2004-04-11, 16:13   Link #2
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

wasnt one of these posted a few days ago?
Old 2004-04-11, 16:30   Link #3
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

Not to my knowledge.
Old 2004-04-11, 16:57   Link #4
sasukeXoro
scratch n' sniff avatar

here's a spoiler
Spoiler:

Ahah, im just kidding
Old 2004-04-11, 17:36   Link #5
Palani
///_^

What's the point of this thread. To go and grouphug on the final post. I don't see any meaning to this.
Old 2004-04-11, 19:04   Link #6
Muad'Dib
The Burninator

Hm. What's the meaning of this thread? Well, that question has deep philosophical...

It's to have fun! Need everything have a meaningful "meaning?" Of course not. Afterall, what is the "meaning" of "What a character would not say" thread? Hm, it has none, but to have creative fun concerning Naruto.

I think sometimes people on this board tend to be overly critical as to whether or not a thread is weighty enough to justify a post from their exalted excellencies. If it isn't, well, by doggonit, they're going to post anyway just to say the thread is stupid and has no point.

But, of course, a thread such as this depends upon the posters' creativity and originality. So, if there is none of that, I suppose this thread has no point.
Old 2004-04-11, 19:04   Link #7
eLstar
(^_^)v

I think you should edit your message. Instead of turning this into a random discussion, we COULD use this for newbs wanting to be spoiled their brains out. It might actually be better then an FAQ thread.

I would allow newbs to ask the same question, but on the condition that the question asked hasn't been asked to the point of overkill.

For now I'll close this thread, but only for the sole fact I don't want anyone ruining it with lame posts just yet. If you like the idea then discuss it in the Naruto Forum Discussion Thread.
Closed Thread