AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Darker Than Black

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-07, 05:21   Link #61
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Spoiler:
Old 2009-12-07, 09:57   Link #62
nubby

If Madam Oreille's objective is to kill all contractors, why would she want Yin killed now? Yin is what's being used to kill contractors...
Old 2009-12-07, 10:36   Link #63
Rima-Chan
lurker

@nubby

That's why i think that Madam has different goals....maybe she is Amber's messenger, since she know so much things, which i doubt....To me her role in this anime is unknown @_@
But i'm sure in one thing: She is a BAD guy
Old 2009-12-08, 03:15   Link #64
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

What about the John Smith guy? The CIA agent seeking information from the Madam? He appears to be somewhat important (and voiced by George Nakata no less), and suddenly he disappears
Old 2009-12-08, 17:03   Link #65
hei

Production staff of remaining 3 episodes were revealed.

Spoiler:

Unlike earlier episodes of S2, most names are same with S1 (You can check it in the ANN site). One notable exception is Okada Mari, a female writer, who will write the next episode. Well... we will see. Okamura Tensai, the series director, will do the storyboard job for the episode, so it must not be horribly bad. Anyway, it looks like she was introduced to describe Suou's development, so the next episode is likely to be largely about Suou's change after she got to know her secret (and was rejected by the woman who she has believed to be her mom).

ps. As for the rumor I posted, please don't regard it too seriously. Yes, it's plausible (especially the Shion part), which is the reason why I posted it here. But a rumor is a rumor until proven! So let's wait and see whether Suou will get mad and wield her gun randomly in the next episode.

Last edited by hei; 2009-12-08 at 17:23.
Old 2009-12-12, 18:59   Link #66
BK201Hei
Contractor

Theorie about Madame Oreille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rima-Chan View Post
@nubby

That's why i think that Madam has different goals....maybe she is Amber's messenger, since she know so much things, which i doubt....To me her role in this anime is unknown @_@
But i'm sure in one thing: She is a BAD guy
My theorie is pretty much the same. I thought about whether we had an character like Oreille in the first season or not. And the only character with a similar apperance is Brita (the blond contractor woman of Evening Prime Rose with the ability to teleport). I am not sure whether she is dead or not. We have seen that the truck of EPR was destroyed, but we did not actually saw her dying, did we? Regarding her ability, she would have been able to escape in the last moment.

I think that they have pretty much the same apperance. They have the same hair colour, eyes colour, violet (not sure which colour this is in English) make up and the presence of a Vamp. You know what I mean?

Here are two comparison screens I made.

Spoiler for comparison screens:

Both had contact with Amber and therefore the knowledge about the incidents. Furthermore, both seem to be American: Brita infiltrated the American embassy and Oreille is a agent of CIA. And the last evidence is that Oreille seems to be able to appear and disappear where and whenever she wants. And what kind of ability make you be able to to do this? Only time control or teleport. The age and the character (cold and calculating) would fit aswell.

But a point that does not fit is the question about the clothes. Why the hell are they not left behind?

Well, this is only a theorie. Let me know what you think about it. ^^

It could be that these similarities are just coincidences, but this would not be typical of Bones, because as we know in almost everything in the DTB story is bound together.

PS: This is my first post ever in English, I hope it is understandable. ^^
Old 2009-12-12, 21:24   Link #67
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Strange though is that her seiyu is different.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2009-12-13, 00:10   Link #68
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Anyone here made this speculation before?

Spoiler for Shion's abilities:

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-12-13, 00:35   Link #69
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

If the PTRD (or something..the gun that Shion used to shot Tanya) was a product of Shion's ability..noticed that there's a difference between the real gun that was used by Suou and the gun that was used by Shion. Maybe that's the limitation of his ability..he can't copy anything perfectly.

Quote:
Scenario: Suga Shoutarou
Who is this ? o.o

Quote:
What about the John Smith guy? The CIA agent seeking information from the Madam? He appears to be somewhat important (and voiced by George Nakata no less), and suddenly he disappears
I want to ask about this too. Even if Hei was gone from the CIA, this character shouldn't have dissappeared like he didn't exist @_@ I think his appearance will result in some major plot in the upcoming episodes...

I hope.

Old 2009-12-14, 08:42   Link #70
hei

Although I still have a doubt on Shion's true gender, it looks like the rumor I posted was completely untrue.

Hm... Anyway, Suou's identity was revealed, so Shion's ability and objectives become main concern now. There are rumors, but I couldn't find an intersting one except this. Shion cannot only clone human body, but also copy and reproduce other things such as whale (ep10) and folded-paper crane (ep01). What about if he/she wants to copy and reproduce the Gate? This is a rumour hanging around at the moment.

However... whatever happens in next episodes, the conclusion of this season will be likely to be "a fangirl saved the world!", unfortunately.
Old 2009-12-15, 15:44   Link #71
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by hei View Post
Oh, dear! They say that the net is vast and infinite, but sometiems it's quite opposite. Anyway, I don't mind if someone willingly credits my mistranslation and misspelling to their own mistakes.
I didn't know. It was given to me without credit. That isn't a problem. If you inform when it's yours. I will remove or add credit. My apologies
Old 2009-12-17, 14:42   Link #72
walt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelmeni
actually
good killer must be able good cooking
Hei rock
Old 2009-12-17, 18:49   Link #73
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I thought he was going to copy Yin..with all that "don't let Izanagi and Izanami to meet" stuffs been going on. Reproducing the gates throughout the world might bring a new phenomone and create a new being, just like in the prophecy...perhaps ?

Hm, we're short for 1 episode and I can't wait to watch it ;_;

Old 2011-08-28, 14:38   Link #74
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

This should count as news lol.

Funimation finally announced Season 2 and the OVAs coming in October.

Old 2011-08-29, 13:51   Link #75
Solafighter
Hige

Hm, interesting. Havent heard anything about something new.

Or is that just the DVD's of the 2nd season? If yes.. They are 1 year late.
Old 2011-08-29, 23:00   Link #76
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I assume they are going to air it first, then release the DVD (will only make it later) afterwards. Still need something new to air on your average Saturday since they already have Durarara on the list.
Old 2011-08-31, 13:52   Link #77
Solafighter
Hige

Ah so this, what they will air is new stuff and not the known 2nd season?

Cause the trailer looks like they would re-air the 2nd season.
Old 2011-09-04, 10:06   Link #78
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Erm, where are you guys getting this news about airing DtB II on tv from? As far as I know, the first season never was and the date in that trailer if the for DVD/BR combo release. Also, Funi doesn't own Durarara (that would be Aniplex) nor do they have any control over Adult Swim (the channel where DRRR airs) which doesn't air much anime these days anyway.
It's just the DVDs/BRs of the second season+OVAs folks, nothing strange and nothing we haven't seen before.
Old 2011-11-03, 15:47   Link #79
Zettai Ryouiki
Disabled By Request

Does anyone have the set yet? I loved Gaiden and thought that S2 was ok. I always wanted to know what their dubbed voices sound like.
Old 2012-01-26, 22:01   Link #80
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
I probably will get S2 DVDs when I get some money in my wallet.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Closed Thread