AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-01-30, 02:24   Link #61
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

I don't think that there is a Bleach Video Games thread anywhere in sight. Givven the fact that there are already some localized games plus tonnes of original Japanese ones.
cicido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 02:28   Link #62
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

There are a number of video game threads. One for each video game that was released.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-06, 08:40   Link #63
Aadi

How about a "Source of Ichigo's Power" discussion (Anime side)? We know his dad is Captain Class, we know very little about his mother...I believe this is the only example of a Shinigami even having kids, but all that still doesn't explain the immense source of Ichigo's power. Originally I thought that it was some ancient power; then I thought maybe Royal Guard; but lately I've been thinking that the Hougyoku embedded in Rukia at the time she gave him her powers greatly amplified them, which could explain the tremendous Hollow influence on Ichigo, and on Chad and Orihime's power for that matter. Anyway, I think it would be an interesting and original discussion.
Aadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 12:26   Link #64
BleachOD
Banned

Do we have a thread that discusses Chad's Hollow powers and Orhime's Vizard like powers. I have theory ...I want to toss out and see how many..cut it to ribbons.
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 12:34   Link #65
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

There are threads exsisiting just for that

Explanation of Chad's and Inoue's powers?

ALSO

CHAD :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Let me go ahead and assume you want to speculate on Chad's new powers or Chad in general . There is just the thread for you to do that

Chad * (clicky)

* use spoiler tags
INOUE :

[Manga] Inoue's power

You could recycle these threads according to your convenience
Old 2008-02-12, 12:35   Link #66
BleachOD
Banned

Thanks...Geta. I will post all my crack theories there...
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 12:56   Link #67
sunchips18
shinobi of darkness

since i made one for naruto i thought it would be good to make one for bleach. it was a if you ever wanted to make your own episode of bleach what would it be like
Old 2008-02-20, 18:11   Link #68
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchips18 View Post
since i made one for naruto i thought it would be good to make one for bleach. it was a if you ever wanted to make your own episode of bleach what would it be like
We haven't gotten to that point where a Bleach episode is so bad that the fans unanimously agrees even a toddler playing with a pen can come up with a better script. <Naruto, for example> Hence, this thread request is rejected for the time being.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 21:57   Link #69
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
We haven't gotten to that point where a Bleach episode is so bad that the fans unanimously agrees even a toddler playing with a pen can come up with a better script. <Naruto, for example> Hence, this thread request is rejected for the time being.
Any update on status of a general Bleach fanfiction thread request?
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 00:31   Link #70
EoT
~~

Chapter 311 discussion please.
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 01:31   Link #71
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
Chapter 311 discussion please.
Thread created.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 20:35   Link #72
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Any update on status of a general Bleach fanfiction thread request?
I wasn't aware of such request. Thread created!
Old 2008-02-23, 05:36   Link #73
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
yo hows everyone,
can we make a thread for funniest moments in Bleach where we could share the parts that made us laugh the most? alternatively if you dont liek that idea could we do a 'what a bleach character would never say' thread? If they already exsist or you dont like the idea then thats fine.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 05:59   Link #74
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-genius View Post
if you dont liek that idea could we do a 'what a bleach character would never say' thread? If they already exsist or you dont like the idea then thats fine.
I think it's rather rude to not even bother checking to see if such a thread exists (which it does).
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 06:06   Link #75
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
I think it's rather rude to not even bother checking to see if such a thread exists (which it does).
I did check in advanced search but it didnt come up.

thanks! >

Last edited by Kakashi; 2008-02-23 at 12:47.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 12:20   Link #76
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

* What a Bleach Character would never say!
Old 2008-02-24, 05:09   Link #77
sayde

I'd like for a thread to be created in order to ask for opinions on how much a soul slayers ability plays a role in determining a death god's/espada's true potential and strength versus hard work and skill.

I'm asking because it's something I've been wondering about off and on for awhile now. Is hard work, skill, determination, and shear will power the more important qualities for a Shinigami/espada to have? Or is it possible for the abilities of ones shikai and bankai to sometimes create gaps in power that are simply to huge to overcome?

For example, in one scenario, we have the battle between Kenpachi vs Tousen & Komamura (sp?). Clearly in this case, a bankai's ability did not necessarily mean victory for Tousen and Komamura.

Then we have another extreme case in the form of Aizen, who's shikai alone possesses the most broken/cheapest ability shown in the series thus far. With an ability like complete hypnosis, Aizen doesn't necessarily need to be a skilled fighter, to prove extremely deadly. So in this example, can one really hope to overcome something like complete hypnosis simply by having all the other traits that go into defining what makes a powerful warrior?

I guess what my real question comes down to is, whether or not in bleach, it's the sword that makes the man, or if it's the other way around. Plot protection put aside, are a shinigami/espada's power more closely linked to luck (and the innate abilities that lie within there soul slayers), or does hard work and skill still matter more so in the end?
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-24, 18:53   Link #78
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Thread created. Should this thread be opened to everyone (anime-viewers/maga-readers), or should it be based on the manga material only?
Old 2008-02-24, 19:01   Link #79
sayde

I don't read the manga, so I'd appreciate it if the thread could be opened to everyone. Thanks for your time & attention monir.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-26, 13:35   Link #80
lequory
People hate good theories

This idea for a thread came to mind after i watched episode 121 and noticed that a crescent moon was visible in the background during the fight. Then I thought about Ichigo's zanpaktou's name and began to wonder about some possiblities on his powers. Oh to make a long story short I typed in "Heavenly Chain Cutting The Moon" and came across a discussion on Ichigo's Shikai and Bankai names and their meanings and if they are a direct counter to Aizens zanpaktou.

Heres the original question:

I was thinking of maybe theres someone with a bankai that can counter aizens because as it is everyones pretty screwed because of not being able to see the real aizen and seeing how his move requires sight the only person capable of stopping him is tousan who is on aizens side then i remembered ichigos zanpakuto is called cutting moon which probably have the ability to counter aizens illusions since aizens zanpakuto is centered around the moon but i have no idea ichigo will do this but i think tite kubo named ichigos zanpakuto cutting moon for the purpose of vs aizen which then leads me to think bleach may end after he defeats aizen what does everyone else think on the matter.

So I was wondering if we could have a thread similar to the one I read about Ichigo powers vs. Aizen's powers and if they are direct opposites of each other. I think this could stir up some good conversation in between chapters and anime episodes.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote