AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-10-02, 15:22   Link #1
yinstro

Naruto work in progress

well i posted this elsewhere figured i may as well post it here since some naruto fans are here
Well awhile ago i decided i was gonna do a large naruto pic featuring a few of the charachters. i got lazy but recently i decided to commit to inking them (with a crappy pen) and eventually coloring them, got kinda lazy with the coloring part, so decided to post the WIp until i complete them
all three pieces are drawn seperately and supposed to come together to be in one picture with photoshop magic if i ever finish them, then was gonna put them on gamabuntas back.. somehow... anyhow here it be

thats jiraiya with a bunch of sexy no jutsus

naruto of course doing his naruto thing

and yondaime fulfilling 3 generations of naruto, the inks really screwed up some stuff alas thats why i hate inks, anyhow still gonna prolly complete the project anyway at least color all the pieces even if i dont combine them and add a background as i intended
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 15:47   Link #2
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
well i posted this elsewhere figured i may as well post it here since some naruto fans are here
Well awhile ago i decided i was gonna do a large naruto pic featuring a few of the charachters. i got lazy but recently i decided to commit to inking them (with a crappy pen) and eventually coloring them, got kinda lazy with the coloring part, so decided to post the WIp until i complete them
all three pieces are drawn seperately and supposed to come together to be in one picture with photoshop magic if i ever finish them, then was gonna put them on gamabuntas back.. somehow... anyhow here it be

thats jiraiya with a bunch of sexy no jutsus

naruto of course doing his naruto thing

and yondaime fulfilling 3 generations of naruto, the inks really screwed up some stuff alas thats why i hate inks, anyhow still gonna prolly complete the project anyway at least color all the pieces even if i dont combine them and add a background as i intended
that is frikin good. 0-0
crazy style. ^^
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-07, 11:51   Link #3
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken102 Send a message via Yahoo to Forsaken102
Heh; That middle Sexy no jutsu...

She has two left feet... literally!!

::would hate to see her dance::

But, good, none the less. Was this referenced, or simply done from memory and imagination?
Forsaken102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-08, 04:34   Link #4
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
Spoiler:
Jiraiya looks g.r.e.a.t
As for the others, they don't seem to be affected by depth of perception ne~?
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote