AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-07, 14:00   Link #11321
kenjtr

I think it would be good if kumagawa erased zenkichis memories with all the girls he knows and that would give chance to all other girls against medaka , i really want to see a battle royale between the girls who loves zenkichi :P Also it would be good if another girl appears who is stronger then medaka for that challange
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 14:09   Link #11322
chidorimen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
I think it would be good if kumagawa erased zenkichis memories with all the girls he knows and that would give chance to all other girls against medaka , i really want to see a battle royale between the girls who loves zenkichi :P Also it would be good if another girl appears who is stronger then medaka for that challange
Stop posting...please.
chidorimen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 14:19   Link #11323
ccie20012

Subject pairs Zen x Medaka long closed.

Most of all in this chapter.
Like a butterfly, like a bee. Nice Nisemonogatari crossover
ccie20012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 14:28   Link #11324
willx
Nyaaan~~

^ Yeah, Zen x Medaka is long over .. although Zen losing his memories just to "trolol" Medaka for once would actually be an amusing change of pace, maybe just for one chapter?

But that BSOD Shiranui is just ..

Outlook is minus
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 15:23   Link #11325
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
Oh, God, YES! I so want another introspective dream-sequence from Zen. Those are some of the best parts of this manga.
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or serious xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 15:51   Link #11326
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I told you guys that Yuzuriha was the strongest former suitor of the 2nd Jet Black Wedding!(mine)

Not Mogura.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 16:18   Link #11327
Wolfenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or serious xD
Serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis
I told you guys that Yuzuriha was the strongest former suitor of the 2nd Jet Black Wedding!(mine)

Not Mogura.
Gotta admit, you called that rather impressively.
Old 2012-12-07, 16:27   Link #11328
[HearT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

Not Mogura.
Wahahah~ you certainly were right! wouldn't've thought that Nishio would pull a Kubo
Old 2012-12-07, 16:48   Link #11329
DawnEmperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HearT] View Post
He ain't the only one~

I used to be pretty neutral about him, but funnily enough, due to certain people in this thread, I've grown to dislike him a lot more~ ;p
He just isn't nearly as awesome as everyone else in this series, he's much too bland, there's just something irritating about him...
his hair's lame too

all this imo of course
There's something irritating about him? That must suck, having a character you instinctively hate.

And I kind of appreciate that Sol. Even when a character isn't entertaining, they still have some thematic value to analyze. While I was admittedly...rankled, perhaps Zenkichi's disappearance will bring about some interesting implications.

I wouldn't say the attributes he inadvertently imposed were completely bad, but Medaka took them to the extreme. It's childish recklessness, but nonetheless it's ingrained in their flaws.

Last edited by DawnEmperor; 2012-12-07 at 20:51.
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 16:57   Link #11330
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by chidorimen View Post
Stop posting...please.
Now, Now he has every right to post here like anyone. Even if his posts are nonsensical, he is still a fan like us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnEmperor View Post
There's something irritating about him? That must suck, having a character you instinctively hate.

And I kind of appreciate that Sol. Even when a character isn't entertaining, they still have some thematic value to analyze. While I was admittedly...rankled, perhaps Zenkichi's appearance will bring about some interesting implications.

I wouldn't say the attributes he inadvertently imposed were completely bad, but Medaka took them to the extreme. It's childish recklessness, but nonetheless it's ingrained in their flaws.
Medaka and Zenikichi are both boring characters in their own way. Medaka can do anything but is boring and bored as a result, Zenikichi just follows her around like some lap dog but I suppose they have to be consider most shonen heores are generic nowadays.
Old 2012-12-07, 20:14   Link #11331
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

"What the hell did you do to my beloved friend, you bastard!?" My god, I cringed at that line.

On the bright side, badass Kumagawa is back, weeee.

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 22:04   Link #11332
whx_epic

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before.
Since Kei Munakata is considered as an abnormal instead of a minus, then by the same logics can we consider Zerozaki as a family of abnormals?
It will be very interesting to see crossover between zaregoto and medaka box.
So far the author has referenced Katangatari (Zenkichi's sword style in Altered God Mode reminds me of Koutouryuu) and Zaregoto ( Kei Munakata looks like a Zerozaki to me), so it may be interesting if turns out that they are all in the same world.
whx_epic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 22:07   Link #11333
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Doesn't Zaregoto run off of totally different universe concepts?
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 00:45   Link #11334
Meltyred

Kumagawa wipes someone for real this time...
Wow.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 03:14   Link #11335
IronicTruth

I don't think Kumagawa really planned things out well with getting Zen erased.

I mean its not hard to tell that he did it to Shiranui so she can realize the truth much like she did it to him in the minus arc for his feelings with Medaka.

But what's going to happen when Medaka finds out?
IronicTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 09:13   Link #11336
Viridian

Glad to see Kakegae's also "Number Zero", though I'm disappointed that her personality isn't particularly interesting.

Surely Nisio hasn't forgotten that even the original All Fiction couldn't erase "strong feelings" (he reminded us of Emukae in the previous arc). I'm pretty sure Kumagawa hasn't really erased Zenkichi, he's just playing mind games with Shiranui.

And "April Fiction"? It would have been so much more fitting to reveal the skill Ajimu left him during the fight against Iihiko... Oh well, always nice to see Kumagawa's twisted side.
Old 2012-12-08, 10:35   Link #11337
silver001

As a fan of zen, when he disappeared I was F this, maybe next week it will be better. Or maybe it's time for a little break until he comes back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viridian View Post

And "April Fiction"? It would have been so much more fitting to reveal the skill Ajimu left him during the fight against Iihiko... Oh well, always nice to see Kumagawa's twisted side.
Except that skills don't work against Iihiko which is the whole point of the act to learn styles.
silver001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 11:27   Link #11338
[HearT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
Surely Nisio hasn't forgotten that even the original All Fiction couldn't erase "strong feelings" (he reminded us of Emukae in the previous arc). I'm pretty sure Kumagawa hasn't really erased Zenkichi, he's just playing mind games with Shiranui.
At that time he didn't have bookmaker tho, when he combines All Fiction with Bookmaker the strength of the feelings don't matter.
He was able to seal away Ajimu with it, afterall

though I do agree that he's probably just playing mind games with Shiranui
Old 2012-12-08, 12:07   Link #11339
summers

I like Kumagawa, but that name for his new Minus sucks.

April fools Or something.
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 12:14   Link #11340
summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronicTruth View Post
I don't think Kumagawa really planned things out well with getting Zen erased.

I mean its not hard to tell that he did it to Shiranui so she can realize the truth much like she did it to him in the minus arc for his feelings with Medaka.

But what's going to happen when Medaka finds out?
Nothing. Kumagawa can just constantly heal any damage she does to him, its not like when he stopped using it so he can win and lose properly during their last fight.

Medaka: Im gonna kill ya.
Kuma: ALL FICTION LOL.
summers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council