AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-08, 09:50   Link #17161
Eratas123

@ Demi - Clarissa skews shoujo manga and acts like a high schooler while Natasha kisss Ichika right in front of his harem. Take your pick
Old 2012-01-08, 09:51   Link #17162
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I already made my vote, just asking for the opinions of other =))

I may also need a bust size ranking for the older harem members XD
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 09:52   Link #17163
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Rito probably needs it more. His parents may have good jobs, but he and Mikan live alone and he has to constantly repair his house after Lala wrecks it Do they get additional benefits from this?
Don't forget Rito has his salary from Army service, and huge bonus in his usual work fighting alien. Also, all the damage caused by Lala or other Devilukean is compensated by Gid and Tabane.

Quote:
Side note - Charlottes a female so she doesn't really count as an uke Besides, the girls being tsundere are apparently justified due to the way society treats men in general
Yes, I knew but the atmosphere man. It wasn't called Infinite yaoi for nothing.

Quote:
Side note 2 - That doesn't work since she's not shy about herself he does the one thing that he knows gets to her: He ruins every opportunity she has to get a rumor Blocks her shot when she's about to take a compromising pic, ruins her newspaper editing etc etc. This gets to the pint where they get more and more personal with each other This gets to the point where they absolutely exclude foe yay.
Now that's going to be epic.

Quote:
Side note 3 - Is there a double standard here? Kodaka from Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai was in the same circumstances (sans bruises) yet he gets labelled delinquent immediately after this.
Yes, double standard.

Unless the girl is, again, frowning angrily. Kodaka isn't exactly crying or even frightened at the time, if my memory is clear.
Old 2012-01-08, 10:00   Link #17164
Eratas123

@ Demi - All of them are D with the possible exception of Clarissa who looks like a B/C.

@ Senpai - So where does this fat load of cash go? He could use it for something personal once in a while.

Side note - Honestly, who thought for a second that Charles was a guy? Every person who watched the anime went "Guy my ass" when they saw her

Side note 2 - It worries the other characters since they go as far to mark special dates on their calendars for days when they're going to screw the other over They even remark that this is the first time they've taken to interacting with a specific person so much Hell, they even have each others cell number.

Side note 3 - Irish rarely smiles so his expression during the intro was deadpan. Anyway, so guys really get the short end of the stick here?
Old 2012-01-08, 10:09   Link #17165
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - So where does this fat load of cash go? He could use it for something personal once in a while.
Rito being Rito rarely spend his money if not crucial (kinda similar to Ichika).

Though he once use his money to follow Haruna, who went to Canada. Apparently afraid he can't get another chance to confess. yeah, love makes you blind.

Quote:
Side note - Honestly, who thought for a second that Charles was a guy? Every person who watched the anime went "Guy my ass" when they saw her
I don't know for other, but from my POV Novel and manga apparently do a better job with that.

Quote:
Side note 2 - It worries the other characters since they go as far to mark special dates on their calendars for days when they're going to screw the other over They even remark that this is the first time they've taken to interacting with a specific person so much Hell, they even have each others cell number.
Uh ... not so much foe yay than sexual carnage

Quote:
Side note 3 - Irish rarely smiles so his expression during the intro was deadpan. Anyway, so guys really get the short end of the stick here?
Yes, but as you know, such thing as frown ARE more noticeable on girls.

@Everyone please read and comment :3

Spoiler for Waaah~:

Old 2012-01-08, 10:16   Link #17166
Eratas123

@ Senpai - You mean he couldn't just wait for her to come back and confess then?

Side note - I do admit that Charles looks manlier in the manga. Still, the premise ruins it: "Ichika Orimura was found to be the only male pilot so he was sent to ISA". This kills the premise if Charles was a genuine guy.

Side note 2 - What do you mean sexual carnage? Neither of them do anything sexual.....okay, they did sneak to each others bath that one time, but that was just for blackmail purposes!

Side note 3 - Fridge Briliance: Irish isn't a girl

Scene - Seem very similar to the real one Houki's unwillingness to defend the illegal fishers made me go wtf when I saw it/ Seriously, Houki, you think illegal fishers deserve to die? Nice priorities you have there
Old 2012-01-08, 10:16   Link #17167
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Is it more interesting if Tabane's living with the Orimuras is known to the other harem members or not?
Old 2012-01-08, 10:25   Link #17168
Eratas123

None of them would care Maya's too scared of Chifuyu to say anything, Clarissa cares mostly about Laura, and Natasha would conisder hanging out at the Orimura's her off hours so anything she finds out doesn't have to relate to work
Old 2012-01-08, 10:25   Link #17169
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I just thought of a crack pairing....

Tabane x Ichika......

By get Ichika, she indirectly get Chifuyu and Houki.
Old 2012-01-08, 10:27   Link #17170
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - You mean he couldn't just wait for her to come back and confess then?
He don't know she don't go permanently (all he knew is 'she going to be a Cadet Representative seriously'). Thankfully he don't use A.S.D.F. transport which is definitely worse.

He's carrying a huge idiot ball, so large even Haruna scold him. Though she reciprocates quickly, this is happened in the ending anyway, shortly after Yui confessed to him. (OT3 ensues )

Quote:
Side note - I do admit that Charles looks manlier in the manga. Still, the premise ruins it: "Ichika Orimura was found to be the only male pilot so he was sent to ISA". This kills the premise if Charles was a genuine guy.
.....now I know why two of my regular readers went Ragequit, stupid me

Quote:
Side note 2 - What do you mean sexual carnage? Neither of them do anything sexual.....okay, they did sneak to each others bath that one time, but that was just for blackmail purposes!
I speak from audience's (in and out of universe) mind.

Quote:
Side note 3 - Fridge Briliance: Irish isn't a girl

Quote:
Scene - Seem very similar to the real one Houki's unwillingness to defend the illegal fishers made me go wtf when I saw it/ Seriously, Houki, you think illegal fishers deserve to die? Nice priorities you have there
It's still about 35% copypasta which I have to fix (compared to earlier part that is 100% original), and yes, I go WTF Houki as well, should I change it?
Old 2012-01-08, 10:33   Link #17171
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: interesting perspective. I kind of agree

What's your take on it zero?
Old 2012-01-08, 10:36   Link #17172
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Same as Eras, seriously. Only Maya would actually care, and Ichika, but they're afraid of Chifuyu.

Then again, Chifuyu will eager to kick Tabane out unless she has VERY GOOD reason (aside from being chased by agents of course)

Any comments on the draft?
Old 2012-01-08, 10:39   Link #17173
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

*breaks some backlog*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Ah, sorry, I'm not angry, in fact... I was confused myself

Japan's age of consent = 13 years old but
14 year old having sex with each other = crime
15 years old Junior High Student having sex with each other = crime
Same as above but in high school = not crime but somewhat frowned upon
Same as above, except one of them are legally adult = crime

In case you ask, the problem is whether the 15 years old ten in question are in Junior High or High school.
Pretty messed up

Quote:
No, means they're has 'full consciousness of what they do', minimum age of marriage is 18 for male and 16 for female.
That saved Yuji from marrying Shouko in BakaTest

Quote:
Spoiler for Waaah~:

Heh, "Nice Boat"
Old 2012-01-08, 10:39   Link #17174
Eratas123

@ Flame - He only has one year till his age abandons him

@ Treme - That's already in Daydreams

@ Senpai - So he failed to realize that she'd have to go to ISA considering her age and the fact that all teenage cadet reps go there?

Side note - To be fair, it's better than the random male IS pilot fics that completely destroy canon.

Side note 2 - Even worse? They're both in the bath so she tries to take another pic to embarrass him. She made sure he could do nothing about it since she rigged her camera to instantly transport the data to the ISA network when the picture's taken. Result? He doesn't take kindly to the attempt and tries to grab the camera. Both of them struggle for it and she ends up on top of him while both of them were wet....then they hear the camera clicking and a flash.

Side note 3 - Would it be too much if Irish wears the regular uniform instead of a custom one?

Scene - It's alright it shows some unlikeable traits on the heroines. Still, that's like saying a purse thief deserves to be blown up
Old 2012-01-08, 10:44   Link #17175
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: please rewrite the boat part... fanfiction, light novel, anime... no matter what media the Silver Gospel arc was the only real arc that hooked me in, but it was studded with really awkward feel epic moments like that(which amount to really bad story execution for me).
Old 2012-01-08, 10:46   Link #17176
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - So he failed to realize that she'd have to go to ISA considering her age and the fact that all teenage cadet reps go there?
Yes. he is.

Quote:
Side note - To be fair, it's better than the random male IS pilot fics that completely destroy canon.
And creating a machine which is I.S. in all but name... which I did anyway.

Quote:
Side note 2 - Even worse? They're both in the bath so she tries to take another pic to embarrass him. She made sure he could do nothing about it since she rigged her camera to instantly transport the data to the ISA network when the picture's taken. Result? He doesn't take kindly to the attempt and tries to grab the camera. Both of them struggle for it and she ends up on top of him while both of them were wet....then they hear the camera clicking and a flash.
MEISTER! YOU HAVE TO READ THIS! YOU HAVE TO!!!

Quote:
Side note 3 - Would it be too much if Irish wears the regular uniform instead of a custom one?
No, just be careful about his soldier.

Quote:
Scene - It's alright it shows some unlikeable traits on the heroines. Still, that's like saying a purse thief deserves to be blown up
Hmm, I want to change it but then it'll destroy the plot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@zero: please rewrite the boat part... fanfiction, light novel, anime... no matter what media the Silver Gospel arc was the only real arc that hooked me in, but it was studded with really awkward feel epic moments like that(which amount to really bad story execution for me).
DESTROY THE PLOT!!!!

But what should I do? I meet a wall here!
Old 2012-01-08, 10:49   Link #17177
demino_hellsin
That one guy

what really destroys the feel of the scene in my opinion is just execution. Fixing the way the speeches should be good enough. The message is easy to understand in the scene but it really feels awkward D:
Old 2012-01-08, 10:50   Link #17178
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@Everyone please read and comment :3

Spoiler for Waaah~:

Looks alot like the canon's execution of the scene, noice~!

I still wonder how they didn't notice the boat while they were on their way to intercept the Gospel.
Old 2012-01-08, 10:52   Link #17179
Eratas123

@ Stratos - That was on the wallbangers page on TVtropes. That's a genuine plot hole.

@ Senpai - Love makes ya blind

Side note - At least you have the decency to include the main cast first and foremont. Most of these OC's shoulder their way into the main character slot and make the CC fanboys/fangirls 9/10 times who easily get worfed.

Side note 2 - Neither of them were able to look each other in the eye after that. The cheery on the top? The picture got put in the ISA site - Students section with the caption " New lovu lovu couple!" In big bold letters on top Irish was pissed.

Side note 3 - There are wraps for breasts, are there wraps for that as well?

Scene - Don't change it. It's the one thing thing that shows them doing wtf inducing things.
Old 2012-01-08, 10:52   Link #17180
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Maybe I should change the boat scene to Houki went leeroy jenkins and overconfident then.

Quote:
@ Senpai - Love makes ya blind
Blind to other guy than love you, sometimes.

Quote:
Side note - At least you have the decency to include the main cast first and foremont. Most of these OC's shoulder their way into the main character slot and make the CC fanboys/fangirls 9/10 times who easily get worfed.

Quote:
Side note 2 - Neither of them were able to look each other in the eye after that. The cheery on the top? The picture got put in the ISA site - Students section with the caption " New lovu lovu couple!" In big bold letters on top Irish was pissed.
*NOSEBLEED*

Quote:
Side note 3 - There are wraps for breasts, are there wraps for that as well?
Yes, you know those elastic ribbon used for sealing leakage in small water pipes?

Quote:
Scene - Don't change it. It's the one thing thing that shows them doing wtf inducing things.
Uhhh..............

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest