AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 14 22.95%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 27 44.26%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 21.31%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 6.56%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.28%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.64%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-15, 11:53   Link #761
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
How do you know Crono's not SS or over SS.
I'm pretty confident he's around there.

Quote:
I personally saw that as sarcasm from his part ~
Sugita+sarcasm=natural

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-15, 11:58   Link #762
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I'm pretty confident he's around there.
S ranked would be a safe bet... Anything higher than SS would be pushing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Sugita+sarcasm=natural
Bah! That's nothing compared to how Chrono teased Nanoha and Yuuno 10 years ago

Sugita's full potential has not yet been revealed!

"This is only a fraction of his power!"
Old 2007-06-15, 12:01   Link #763
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
S ranked would be a safe bet... Anything higher than SS would be pushing it
Yeah. But I'm quite positive that he at least surpassed Lindy, who is S ranked. So I'm setting my expectations on an S+ minimum.

Quote:
Bah! That's nothing compared to how Chrono teased Nanoha and Yuuno 10 years ago

Sugita's full potential has not yet been revealed!

"This is only a fraction of his power!"
He could go Kyon-like cynical+sarcasm onslaught.
OR
He could go the Bullet GAR mode.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-15, 13:10   Link #764
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'd think S would be good enough at least. It'd be nice if they would put him in some action so we could assess his power. Not that I'm hinting they should put him in a fight or anything.

Gee thought the sigh was more 'how can she just barely be satisfied with a release of 3 ranks' How much was she wanting to get released after all? Actually that's probably a question that shouldn't be answered.
Old 2007-06-15, 14:03   Link #765
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I wonder if they're ranked machine-like as in mana-level, or by assessment of skill ~ hmm, guess the later.
But then again just mana level would still work for Hayate.... oh the indecision >_> ( curse my skeptic self )
Old 2007-06-15, 15:37   Link #766
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
personally i think that AAA ranked hayate would have done the trick...how much overkill power does she need to take out some junk? and it seems to me that her attack must be somewat similar in fire power compared to nanoha's starlight breaker used on reinforce's defense system back in A's...no biggie for the mistress to release rank S so early in the game

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-06-15, 18:53   Link #767
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
personally i think that AAA ranked hayate would have done the trick...how much overkill power does she need to take out some junk? and it seems to me that her attack must be somewat similar in fire power compared to nanoha's starlight breaker used on reinforce's defense system back in A's...no biggie for the mistress to release rank S so early in the game
we know that AAA can kill it but why ask for AAA release if she can use her 'TALENTS' on rank S
Old 2007-06-15, 19:15   Link #768
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post

Skane had already brought up an amusing but scary point...

... Hayate might not even have any spells to cast that is below S ranked ... Considering all her spells have long chants, I believe it could very well be true.

(She was already S at the time of the airport incident)
Old 2007-06-15, 19:41   Link #769
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

That would be frightening if she only had spells above S rank. Though it would make some sense why she always hangs out in the office instead of going out there. Putting a limit on her would be a pretty efficient way to keep control of her if she can't do anything without it being released.
Old 2007-06-15, 19:56   Link #770
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
That would be frightening if she only had spells above S rank. Though it would make some sense why she always hangs out in the office instead of going out there. Putting a limit on her would be a pretty efficient way to keep control of her if she can't do anything without it being released.

Actually, to 'control' her, they really just need to give her a desk job, but somewhere clse to the frontline as well.

Another reason why she doesn't fight often is that her spells need sometime to prepare, hence not suited for the fast pace action Nanoha and Fate does.
Old 2007-06-15, 21:16   Link #771
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Actually, to 'control' her, they really just need to give her a desk job, but somewhere clse to the frontline as well.

Another reason why she doesn't fight often is that her spells need sometime to prepare, hence not suited for the fast pace action Nanoha and Fate does.
We may yet see Nanoha and Fate guard Hayate on battlefield wait for her to finish her one hit KO spells.... Surely with so many S ranked mages around Hayate the time taken for a spell does not matter....

After read the preview on newtype site, I really want to lurk in 2ch now........ still business before pleasure....
Old 2007-06-15, 21:20   Link #772
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
We may yet see Nanoha and Fate guard Hayate on battlefield wait for her to finish her one hit KO spells.... Surely with so many S ranked mages around Hayate the time taken for a spell does not matter....
Ah, but with that comes the problem of friendly fire

(Also, if the enemy as overwhelming number of fodders and a few skilled fighters, the 4 of them would be hard pressed to keep them all back...)
Old 2007-06-15, 21:31   Link #773
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Ah, but with that comes the problem of friendly fire

(Also, if the enemy as overwhelming number of fodders and a few skilled fighters, the 4 of them would be hard pressed to keep them all back...)
While Fate may have some problem with friendly fire, I belive she could get out of the damger zone in great time.... and Nanoha most likely will just tank Hayate's friendly fire and come out fine too....

Against fodders Nanoha can just put up a sphere of protection like in this ep, and Fate can go happyly cut down all fighters
Old 2007-06-16, 00:59   Link #774
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
While Fate may have some problem with friendly fire, I belive she could get out of the damger zone in great time.... and Nanoha most likely will just tank Hayate's friendly fire and come out fine too....

Against fodders Nanoha can just put up a sphere of protection like in this ep, and Fate can go happyly cut down all fighters
I actually think they'll all get fried, like in the last chapter of the A's manga Friendly fire is very dangerous (especially with Nanoha as the shooter in the team )
Old 2007-06-16, 01:03   Link #775
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Yeah beware of friendly fire. Though it certainly takes on a new meaning in Nanoha since before Nanoha was firing with an intent to make friends. (Wow that sounded as bad to me as it probably did to everyone else.) Maybe a good reason why Chrono hangs back, why take the risk?
Old 2007-06-16, 01:05   Link #776
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Yeah beware of friendly fire. Though it certainly takes on a new meaning in Nanoha since before Nanoha was firing with an intent to make friends. (Wow that sounded as bad to me as it probably did to everyone else.) Maybe a good reason why Chrono hangs back, why take the risk?
I think Chrono hangs back because of Mistress of Cosplay and her thing for asking him to release her Limiter
Old 2007-06-16, 01:29   Link #777
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

I almost forgot that we have a 'humor' thread for these kind of things now...

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...t=49217&page=2

I've posted my response there
Old 2007-06-16, 01:32   Link #778
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
I think Chrono hangs back because of Mistress of Cosplay and her thing for asking him to release her Limiter
Yeah that might have something to do with it. Can't really blame him in that regard. Though after all the fuss of him working to get the limiter 'in'. I was expecting more of a spectical for releasing it than pressing a couple buttons.
Old 2007-06-16, 01:37   Link #779
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Yeah that might have something to do with it. Can't really blame him in that regard. Though after all the fuss of him working to get the limiter 'in'. I was expecting more of a spectical for releasing it than pressing a couple buttons.
Actually, I think it was mostly voice activated Cause he only pushed one button...

In which, he might as well have cut it down to, "Hayate, I now grant you access to pwnage."
Old 2007-06-16, 01:41   Link #780
iamthebest22

I just watched the episodes before and I'm just wondering, who the heck are those humongous collections of "girls" in Jail Scargeliitis lab? And is the just me, but how in the world does Lutecia have the same glove as Caro? Are they related or seomthing?
Closed Thread