AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-02, 18:38   Link #25581
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Are you really that cruel ?!
ALL FOR MIKO-CHIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Until you realize that means being high school with Mikoto. Which means being in high school with Kuroko.

I can't really see that helping matters too much for the unfortunate Kamijou.
Kuroko is first year, so no problem.
Old 2013-05-02, 18:40   Link #25582
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

True... but I really don't think that'd stop Kuroko.
Old 2013-05-02, 18:42   Link #25583
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
ALL FOR MIKO-CHIN!
But he hasn't done anything that needs that much responsibility to be taken

Quote:
Kuroko is first year, so no problem.
But I wonder which year is Misaki in...
Old 2013-05-02, 19:12   Link #25584
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Those potential heroes might just be the break Touma needs to have a R&R or the very least some form of typical shounen training... the oponents raising their ante yet he remains the same... and the end result him getting his ass served...
In the prev volume there's Thor to handle the magic side and in this volume
some potential hero/lolicon...
With all that being taken care of Touma can for once worry his own problem especially his school records...
Touma doesn't need shounen training arc. That's one of the thing I like Kamachi. We don't do shounen training to justify power up or we don't do stupid shounen power up!

If Touma is beaten then there is someone to take up the role to be the hero. He is not the only hero and the new spoiler just show how many heroes are in academy city.

I think the reason why the cyborg ability was used was because if he used the esper ability then it will be negated or read by the precog. The precog of Touma is used to read distortion on the surrounding. The distortion is the result of one using AIM or MAGIC. So using mundane science made cyborg and no supernatural ability, then Touma's ass was kicked. Touma is anti-super natural being so using normal (afaik modern way(cyborg)) ways is effective to beat him.
Old 2013-05-02, 19:31   Link #25585
mark1246

If you all have awesome memory , you know that my previous gripe about the series (Minor complaint) Is that i wish to see in the newest arc a "Teenager Main villain" when ever Kamachi will put it. Yeah i know the previous adult villain were cool, i agree, but by showing 'youth villain' it show us audience THAT even the young can be way more powerful then the adults.

BUT NOW, can't believe im saying this, IM WILLING TO TRADE THAT ALL AWAY IF Kamachi WILL ONE DAY MAKE A VOLUME SHOWING TOUMA FINALY BEATING Tsuchimikado!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SWEAR TO GOD, IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL SO GREAT HAVING THE SATISFACTION OF READING TOUMA WAILING ON Tsuchimikado AFTER LOSING TWICE. MAKE IT HAPPEN Kamachi >.<

To tsunade666: yes i agree with you, that what i Like Kamachi too, but really dying to see a power-up super sayian touma JUST ONCE powning some ass
Old 2013-05-02, 20:10   Link #25586
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Wait, 2 pages of comment about the spoiler and no one cares about Maika? Poor girl
Old 2013-05-02, 20:13   Link #25587
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Wait, 2 pages of comment about the spoiler and no one cares about Maika? Poor girl
What is there to say?

Spoiler for Maika's Fate:
Old 2013-05-02, 20:23   Link #25588
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Well,
Spoiler for :
Old 2013-05-02, 20:32   Link #25589
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I won't be trusting on the spoiler summary unless NT7 gets actually released.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2013-05-02, 20:48   Link #25590
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon View Post
Spoilers
Spoiler for NT7 (via Facebook)
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Uuurgh, what

This is too damn messed up. Even if it's true, I hope that it's going to be better when I read the actual novel ._.

Old 2013-05-02, 20:48   Link #25591
Raisingfalcon
Class minus 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
If you all have awesome memory , you know that my previous gripe about the series (Minor complaint) Is that i wish to see in the newest arc a "Teenager Main villain" when ever Kamachi will put it. Yeah i know the previous adult villain were cool, i agree, but by showing 'youth villain' it show us audience THAT even the young can be way more powerful then the adults.

BUT NOW, can't believe im saying this, IM WILLING TO TRADE THAT ALL AWAY IF Kamachi WILL ONE DAY MAKE A VOLUME SHOWING TOUMA FINALY BEATING Tsuchimikado!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SWEAR TO GOD, IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL SO GREAT HAVING THE SATISFACTION OF READING TOUMA WAILING ON Tsuchimikado AFTER LOSING TWICE. MAKE IT HAPPEN Kamachi >.<
teenager man villian? Kakine

anyway the sweet thing of Tsuchimikado being on top of touma is kinda simbolic in a way(well for me). It shows that even if touma holds a great power that lets him fight the power of angels and what not that he can still be beaten by a mear human with no actual powers. It Kinda keeps touma humain and not some retarded entity that cant be beaten.

Toumas is as strong as the enemy, if his opponent holds insane power like faimma or accelerator then toumas right hand is as equal as strong becuase those people relay on power and touma can negate that power and bring them down to touma's level. But what if the person he is fighting dosent have a power? Then touma's power is not existant. Touma's greatest foes are people just like him(tsuchimikado or Hamazura) those people have a better shot at beating touma than people with retardedly powerful abilities(accelerator and faimma).

Yet it is quite intresting on how Tsuchimikado and hamazrua have no shot at beating faimma or accelerator but they have a better chance at beating touma which accelerator or faimma cant beat. Its a cycle and its pretty awesome.

I might just be rambling but this concept is pretty cool. It dosent matter how strong you, the most unexpected person will be the one to bring you down.
Old 2013-05-02, 21:03   Link #25592
Rovert10

I am hesitent to take these to be real or not.
Old 2013-05-02, 21:39   Link #25593
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raisingfalcon View Post
I might just be rambling but this concept is pretty cool. It dosent matter how strong you, the most unexpected person will be the one to bring you down.
This is one of the awesome things in Tamni. Power level isn't absolute. No matter how insane strong you are or how many shounen power ups you get, boost your power again and again, or your just broken. All of those are disregarded and you will be pull down.

Its this balance on the story that I love most on Tamni.

As for the spoiler for NT 7

Its the same thing when NT 6 spoiler was shown. We doubted it because its Kakine turn into beetle and ended up beating himself. In spoiler it sound lame but when it got translated. IT'S AWESOME!!!!

So far the last 2 spoiler are right but not absolute accurate in each account but right. So let's just wait for the release.

Tamni fans are the only fans that doesn't need to wait long and are guaranteed to have translation so count yourself blessed.
Old 2013-05-02, 21:43   Link #25594
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I was right about one thing though- that mysteriously vague magician in the synopsis did turn out to be fake as expected.
Old 2013-05-02, 21:47   Link #25595
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Yeah, blessed be js06.

But actually, forcing the "asset" that is the Kamijou Faction into a "disadvantage" was quite an interesting twist to the "power of friendship" trope and the concept of "hero". Fairy Tail did have the protagonist guild's members fight against each other, but NT7 gives this a very dangerous look into that.

Is Kamachi approaching NisioisiN's levels of meta?

Off-topic: whoa, two users with Ayase avatars.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2013-05-02, 21:51   Link #25596
faiz blaster

Quote:
Spoilers
PLEASE GOD, let this be a fake!

It is SO WRONG in many different ways....
Old 2013-05-02, 21:52   Link #25597
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post

Is Kamachi approaching NisioisiN's levels of meta?

Off-topic: whoa, two users with Ayase avatars.
Kamachi sure knows how to pick his 'role models"... First its the butcher, now its the wordplayer?

Ayase is love.
Old 2013-05-02, 22:16   Link #25598
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Spoilers
If these spoilers really are correct, it looks like we may have been trolled big time here.
And here I was thinking we were going to get some Misaki-Touma interaction. So much for that...

Wow...Touma is really starting to get quite the losing streak here....
....and Accelerator seems to have only 5 seconds of screen time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Spoiler for NT7:
I believe that is what they call a red herring.

Last edited by Hiss13; 2013-05-02 at 22:32.
Old 2013-05-02, 22:33   Link #25599
Stufu

I hope it's not real ....

but every time I hope, it's always real, darnnnn!
Old 2013-05-02, 22:37   Link #25600
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stufu View Post
I hope it's not real ....

but every time I hope, it's always real, darnnnn!
Honestly, this will probably look better when we actually read it because it looks pretty freaking awesome so far even though Misaki being on the cover seemed to have been a huge red herring (if I am using that term correctly).
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen