AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Old 2008-04-21, 22:52   Link #21
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

well i got that dark conspiracy vibe when i found out that the cities have to compete against each other, i don't know why i suspected the conspiracy but i did. And either way the book is not bad, i got used to seeing complex forms of conspiracy as the main plot or plot twist in most shows/ manga/ novel.
And yes, those "Lilin help me!" line gets used so much in the first volume that it has stepped into the realm of emo epic-ness.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 02:35   Link #22
Niu
YOU FACTORING HECTOPASCAL

Nah, instead saying that all the complexity is bad, it is more of a problem that the novel has pull it self out of its own boundary. I am sure you know how awkward it look now with trying to fit a world terror conspiracy into a school drama, especially with the Mr.evil manipulator poorly introduced. And from the look of Legend, I can say we'll also have serious time travel nonsense coming or something close.
Things really got shift so drastically that I can barely follow.
Oh well, at least this didn't effect the characters too much, they are still consistent with themselves. And the recent volume eight is going to be fairly comedic with the love triangle exploding.
I'll just pray the evil conspiracy thing ends with Legend's vol.3 and don't get any further, and have the main story stay the way it is.
Niu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 03:17   Link #23
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

ahh, i see what you mean. Going by your view yes this indeed looks so "out there" compared to the feel when you first start the book. but then again i have never read the legend of regio novels so i don't know as much about this conspiracy.
And, wait .. did you say vol 8 will have more awesome love triangle antics! damn must read faster so i can read this vol 8 when it comes out.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 09:41   Link #24
NeoSam

The official site for the anime has opened:
http://anime.webnt.jp/regios/
Old 2008-09-18, 04:11   Link #25
*reira*

The cast list for Regios has surfaced on 2ch, and here's a pretty sound proof:
http://tnpt.net/uploader/src/up23742.jpg

Anime looks scheduled for Winter 2009 broadcast.
*reira* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 09:59   Link #26
NeoSam

Ok, so another shounen manga adaptation will start serialization in the shounen manga magazine Dragon Age. The manga will start serialization on November 8th, 2008.

The manga will be a 4-panel manga, and its titled:

フェリの詩
Feri no Uta

Shounen manga.
Drawn by: Futaba Masumi
Old 2008-11-08, 23:42   Link #27
herbert

Official characters poll ended today. As expected, a landslide victory for Ray (27.67% be-voted rate), followed by Ferri (18.08%) and Nina (17.21%).

Ferri-sempei, you hold back too much...

http://anime.webnt.jp/regios/
Old 2008-11-25, 01:28   Link #28
cyth
Banned

KADOKAWA Anime Channel is now streaming a 2-minute promo. Also, the official website is now hosting samples of the anime's theme songs. Broadcasts start on January 10.

Last edited by cyth; 2008-11-25 at 10:55. Reason: changing url
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 18:33   Link #29
Shadow Kira01

The seiyuu cast for the anime seems to be different than the drama CD. Nakahara Mai (Nagisa - Clannad) will be replacing Kugimiya Rie for the role of Feri Roth.

Chrome Shelled Regios
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-26, 05:50   Link #30
kyouray
2D > 3D

Some pictures and screenshots on Dengeki Online.
Old 2009-01-09, 13:32   Link #31
AlaAlba

I have a really big expectation for this one , 1 more day until airing time
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-09, 13:40   Link #32
Midonin
Last Engage

The OP and ED samples are nice, and I've liked every series I've seen from ZEXCS, so this one is on my list.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 11:22   Link #33
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Just watch the trailer , it seems its a great anime with action !!! Yeah i like that ! Look for it !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 15:33   Link #34
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Just watched the raw - quite nice for a first episode. I'll mark this one as a series to follow, as I'm not too gung ho with this current season (probably my fault for keeping my tastes too focused). For those who've already read the first chapters of Chrome-Shelled Regios: Missing Mail, well, it seems it's quite faithful to the story (and, yes, I pertinently know the novel came first - I was referring to the overall plot, from which CSR:MM was derived), with the opening scenes harkening back to Leifon's life in his childhood city.

Quite action-packed, animation's okay (nothing as spectacular as Macross or 00, but appropriate for a shounen series), but let's keep in mind that this is the pilot ep, and that more budget is allotted to drawing it compared to the following ones.

And...
Ain't Feri cute with that dual personality of hers?

Next week: the tournament.

EDIT: I didn't see any screenshots on 2chan...a pity. This universe needs more love.
Old 2009-01-10, 15:54   Link #35
zalem

Yeah, this winter season kind of sucks. I was looking into this one though I haven't seen the RAW yet. From some of the comments here, I take it we have yet another series with a really shitty male lead character? *sighs* Maybe the anime adaptation will make him better.

I'd prefer a more complex plot, so I'm all for conspiracies. School drama will bore me very quickly.
Old 2009-01-10, 16:02   Link #36
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Adored the first episode. Very action packed, nice surprises with some of the characters. Mifi annoys me already, as does Layfon, but whatever. So long as they keep spending almost half of each episode fighting things, I'm ecstatic. Some really great music throughout the entire episode too.

Caps

The short fight scene (there's about a 6 minute one against evil CG potatobug spewing insect spread out across the start and end of the episode).

Love that music, especially the Zeal theme.
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 16:03   Link #37
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Shitty? Can't say he is - if you've read the Missing Mail manga and the other series, you'll see that he does pack a lot of firepower and, well, his (for now, concealed) past will speak for himself.

The problem is...there are times where his emo gauge is ready to scream bloody murder.
Old 2009-01-10, 16:24   Link #38
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

holy crap how could I have missed this?!!

had no idea there was a anime being made for this, and now its airing!!!

and yea can't really say the dude is a "shitty" male lead, just he's prone to some uber bouts of emoness
Old 2009-01-10, 16:31   Link #39
zalem

Oh so he is just emo once in a while, not one of those really useless, pathetic types? Well, that's a relief. I can handle a bit of emo...I think.
Old 2009-01-10, 16:37   Link #40
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Depends on the circumstances but,
Spoiler for Leifon's predicament in ep01:

Tags
fantasy, shounen