AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-02, 06:23   Link #701
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for Daigenki G:
Old 2011-09-02, 10:46   Link #702
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for 69 Club 09 - moon passport:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 10:57   Link #703
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Spoiler for 69 Club 09 - moon passport:
Spoiler:

Last edited by RegalStar; 2011-09-02 at 14:18.
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 23:21   Link #704
sikvod00

Ep 09: So Aoi conveniently gets a cold when they all go to the beach? And according to Subaru, it's rare for her to catch one during the summer. Sounds like the lolicon gods simply decided that the young lad needed to spend more time playing with his girls without the interference of the childhood friend...
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 00:21   Link #705
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Blame material cutting. A LOT of things were cut to make an entire volume of story fit in a single episode, to the point where certain things cease to make a lot of sense.

Although that might just be the fact that I actually read the volumes...
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 00:27   Link #706
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Hmmm as of recent Idk who to vote for more. Airin or Tomoka. My loli ways push towards Tomoka but Airin just got so moe recently <3
Old 2011-09-03, 06:45   Link #707
Seiryuu

Judging from others, I'd probably have similar complaints about the current spot if I could find the volumes somewhere (I'm good enough at kanji to make things out, but bad enough that I wouldn't be surprised if one short volume could take me months). Perhaps things will be brought in later. It wouldn't hurt to have a semi-end followed by concluding OVAs. Either way I didn't catch anything that doesn't currently make sense from my blank-slate viewpoint. Having knowledge of the original can be both a good thing and a bad I guess.

Anyway, now I know why that one woman decided to be a grade-school nurse... And she and Mihoshi make a bad combo. It's very bad to immediately assume that a person harbors feelings of romance or lust toward certain people. It doesn't matter if it's Mihoshi punishing him for his assumed perversions, or the nurse declaring her support and understanding of why he should feel that way. Both cases are too fast to jump to conclusions and blow things out of proportion, and I've actually heard of people who've "realized" how they "really feel" because of overzealous persecution and/or support. Just like trying to avoid looking like a lolicon forces him to look for the sexual side of things, forcing him to defend himself or explaining in detail the charm of the lolis pushes him further in the wrong direction. Doesn't help that Mihoshi enjoys helping the girls seduce Subaru anytime she can.

Frankly, Mihoshi might be better off leaving it to the girls. While occasionally things get dangerous, chances are that at least one of them will say something stupid that will remind him that they're just kids. Even if they talk about choosing a "bold" swimsuit with which to "seduce" Subaru.

That said, I AM just a little disappointed that the show's focusing so excessively on the fanservice aspect, to the point that it could get in the way of real plot. Bath shots are ok if done sparingly or with some sort of good pretense, but doing them every single ep and having conversations that could just as easily be done elsewhere is overboard.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 07:20   Link #708
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by a leaked transcript of the mangatron's visit to a psychiatrist
mangatron: Doc, you gotta help me! I can't take it anymore, the loli's are closing in, their voices are in my head, and-
Doc: Calm down mangatron, and start from the beginning.
mangatron: F-first there was this one week break before episode 07, and the wait was excrutiating. When it finally aired, oh my basketballs, it was a swimsuit episode! I had barely recovered from that when ep 08 aired and bam! Swimsuit basketball! As if that wasn't enough, ep 09 just aired and I can't take it anymore! Swimsuits! One-pieces! V-necks! Frills! I need to lick a lolipop right now!
Doc: Okay, take a deep breath. We're going to have to hold you here so that we can run more tests, so for the time being you must refrain from anymore Ro-Kyu-Bu or Anime in general-
mangatron: NOOOOOO! You can't take them away from me! RAWRRRRR!!! *thrashes about*
Doc: Nurse! Hold him down! On second thought, stay away from him! Get security in here!

The mangatron was never heard from again

(I'll check back later, as it seems I'm not the only one who thought the same thing I thought back in ep 07, "where's the basketball?" )

Although Subaru did make note of how there hasn't been any goals concerning progress.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 07:44   Link #709
EroKing

By the power vested in me I hereby bestow upon every single person on this thread the title of "lolicon"

Hina is the best girl and you know it

Guys, guys! You know what time it is? It's time to...

Old 2011-09-03, 07:45   Link #710
User68604
Disabled By Request

dats easy for me

Spoiler:
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 08:10   Link #711
ookamigirl

Summer break!
They sure had fun at the beach ^^
The part with the octopus was pretty LOL
Hina vs Kage race was really good.
Nice & relaxed episode.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 09:23   Link #712
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Airi-chan may not have the courage, but heck yeah does she have the potential.

Hands up who else wants to watch her Slam-Dunk? (With accompanied bounce, of course )
Old 2011-09-03, 10:36   Link #713
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for Daigenki G:
No bikini is big enough for Airi.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 10:41   Link #714
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

She can probably fit just fine into Major Katsuragi Misato's spares.
Old 2011-09-03, 11:35   Link #715
Candyshark

damn misleading animation concerning girl's figure. In some scenes Hinatas seems to outdo Airi on curves. Good they balance fanservice with some plot progression. For all the wrong flags this shows raises in me I enjoy it a lot. Hopefully by the end of it i won't consider taking closer look of EroKing's roaster.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 13:08   Link #716
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Nice Hina centered ep. Like how Kagetsu is already bigger then Hina and tries to take care of her when she's the little sister. Tomoka and Airi had some nice moments.
Old 2011-09-03, 13:15   Link #717
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

We get two pool episodes in a row and then they follow that up with a beach episode which of course included tentacle rape and loss of bikini tops... and as if it wasn't enough, they still included the obligatory bath scene. I don't even know what to say

Hinata and her sister's story was okay. Speaking of Hinata, I have a confession to make: I'm getting seriously annoyed by her voice (don't kill me!) . She sometimes reminds me of Sae's voice from Amagami, though it's thankfully not as bad.

Oh, and this scene...

Please tell me I'm not the only one who misinterpreted it.
Old 2011-09-03, 13:22   Link #718
EroKing

^I knew I was forgetting to make a gif of something
Old 2011-09-03, 13:54   Link #719
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 09

Ah, I wish Railgun-nurse shows up more often. But the sad part was using her to replace Aoi-chan, gah giving her a cold during the beach ep was a heinous crime! I DEMAND A RE-ANIMATION OF EP 09

But the story of the sisters was actually a nice addition to the story, since I had wondered why Hina was considered the weaker of the team, when actually all this time she has been working hard to not be the frail girl others see her as. Good bit of the story, although Railgun-nurse totally surprised me with her "fetishes"

I had to laugh at the bath scene, when Hina goes after the gecko. Here in the Philippines there's so many of them, and yes they hang around the shower too, and I've caught quite a bit. No I don't harm them, but I totally liked how Hina just went after it

Aoi's next ep preview was so fun to listen to. Must play on loop....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Let's get this out of the way, right away. Kagetsu is Hinata's younger sister.

How long since the School Rumble manga made it's debut?.... Forget it, I forgot But one thing I'll never forget is how many readers were flabbergasted that the more mature-looking sister was actually the younger one. Ever since then I had to train myself to not be surprised by this scenario anymore XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
No bikini is big enough for Airi.
That was a shocking part of the ep for me, when Airi practically says that she's gotten bigger already. And yet I don't see them bounce! My heart is broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
I'm rooting for the right side. You know, those green-colored palette swimsuits. Yeah that's right, I love the swimsuits! Don't send me to jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
We get two pool episodes in a row and then they follow that up with a beach episode which of course included tentacle rape and loss of bikini tops... and as if it wasn't enough, they still included the obligatory bath scene. I don't even know what to say
I dare say this is the first time I've been treated to this many swimsuit related episodes in a row. And they didn't wear the same thing for 3 eps! I shed tears of joy

Except Miho-neechan. Really, school swimsuit? Missed her glory days? XD

Quote:
Hinata and her sister's story was okay. Speaking of Hinata, I have a confession to make: I'm getting seriously annoyed by her voice (don't kill me!) . She sometimes reminds me of Sae's voice from Amagami, though it's thankfully not as bad.
Aw, I liked Sae's voice! Okay maybe I'm a little biased by those twintails.... but she's not so bad! I at least have been poisoned by 10 weeks of Hina's "Oh~~" and "Ah~"

Quote:
Oh, and this scene...

Please tell me I'm not the only one who misinterpreted it.
Oh you're not the only one The first thing I kept note of was their positions, Maho and Miho near the feet, and then Saki/Hina, and then Mokan and Airi. I know for a fact Mokan/Airi weren't touching his feet, so.....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 14:28   Link #720
Seiryuu

I'm pretty sure someone's going to make an animated gif of the girls doing that. How can they not?

I rather liked how Kage seems to think that it's her fault that Hina's stayed small.

Don't know if I was seeing things, but it looked like Hina was squeezing that gecko much too hard. "If you don't want to save on car insurance, you could have just...erk:chokes:"

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't notice that the gif already was animated.

And as for EroKing's declaration, did it really take you this long to figure that out?

BTW, one thing I was wondering: what was Mihoshi doing in the men's bath? Or was she peeking? She had to be one or the other to know immediately and come running when Subaru found Hinata in there.

Last edited by Seiryuu; 2011-09-03 at 22:26.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
basketball, ecchi, loli