AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-13, 19:02   Link #15361
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
That's it, next fic popping up now.
WTH? Is it Worst x Accel x Last Order now?
Old 2011-12-13, 21:35   Link #15362
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I've just started on the prologue and there's something I already want to bring up- There were already two other Latino American President in Raildex ?!
Old 2011-12-13, 21:41   Link #15363
Miraluka
Banned

Thats why I said Birdway's parts are so awesome .

Being Cinderella is suffering, thats why you shouldn't choose tragic heroine from fairy tales .

Who else noticed when Cinderella's body got hijacked it was from a similar fashion like Brunhild? Hints and more hints.

Btw, I wonder who will be the next fairy tale character for the next volume?
Old 2011-12-13, 22:01   Link #15364
ellifeedn
Thinker

I wonder how many fanfics about Cinderella are being made, which would be confusing since there are a lot of "Cinderella" characters and you wouldn't know which one the fanfic is about.
Old 2011-12-13, 22:08   Link #15365
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

Being Cinderella is suffering, thats why you shouldn't choose tragic heroine from fairy tales .

Who else noticed when Cinderella's body got hijacked it was from a similar fashion like Brunhild? Hints and more hints.

Btw, I wonder who will be the next fairy tale character for the next volume?
Spoiler:
Old 2011-12-13, 22:17   Link #15366
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

Heh... as long as Bardway (still in denial) is around there will never be no such thing as HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

i hate to see Snowhite... she won't be getting out of a coffin... there'll be no prince for her... only the wickedessssst witch... it's Bardway (still in denial) so it needs more S's...
Old 2011-12-13, 22:28   Link #15367
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I wonder if there will be more fairy tale-inspired magic characters in the future...

I mentioned Rumpelstiltskin (he/she is powerful unless you determine his/her name) before.
There's also a possibility of Snow White (charm towards anyone smaller than her, fatal attacks that don't damage her body only renders her unconscious until a male kisses her), Rapunzel (superhuman hair strength, attacks can blind targets like thorns below Rapunzel's tower, has an advantage in fighting on high altitudes)...

...well, the possibilities are endless.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-12-13, 22:49   Link #15368
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
2. How did they get Separated after the Crowd Clear when Birdway took that magician down!? I mean wasn’t touma holding misaka hand really tight? I mean i know he can let go by accident but i can’t think of any situation that can lead to that . Also happy index is not there (no I’m not a index hater) but we get more misaka time
Well, they all mixed with the crowds to get out, it's not too hard to get separated during an evacuation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
So Worst-chan... how come YOU know so much about Cupid Arrow?
LOL, good question. Though It could be through the other sisters, remember they are also obsessed about rings.

About the "Worst" trolling, I bet she can't help herself, the network must be overloaded with jealousy for Mikoto, though the latter probably has no idea... At least Worst can't complain now about her existence being denied.
Old 2011-12-13, 22:51   Link #15369
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Birdway was bloody awesome, everyone else was bloody useless against that gremlin girl hell even accelerator just hanged from a ceiling during the entire fight >_>

Chapter 1 in PDF is on my blog now
Old 2011-12-13, 22:51   Link #15370
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I wonder if there will be more fairy tale-inspired magic characters in the future...

I mentioned Rumpelstiltskin (he/she is powerful unless you determine his/her name) before.
There's also a possibility of Snow White (charm towards anyone smaller than her, fatal attacks that don't damage her body only renders her unconscious until a male kisses her), Rapunzel (superhuman hair strength, attacks can blind targets like thorns below Rapunzel's tower, has an advantage in fighting on high altitudes)...

Ōkami-san is down the hallway to your left...
Old 2011-12-13, 22:53   Link #15371
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ I think the more appropriate route is the Abilities Speculation thread.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-12-13, 23:01   Link #15372
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post

And those endless possibilities have given me an idea for a set of short stories, that I will sell to e-zines for profit.

But seriously, A To Aru Cinderella Fanfic just popped into my head over on the Fanfiction thread.

Also, Alice in wonderland would pretty much be unstoppable as a magician. All she'd have to do was send the enemy down the rabbit hole...TO H*LL!

Now, I'm thirsty for the next light novel chapter...
Old 2011-12-13, 23:05   Link #15373
Sumeragi
Banned

For some reason, I think we haven't seen the last of our dear Cendrillon. If all she had was a subarachnoid hemorrhage, there is a chance she would survive, although with significant restrictions in her lifestyle (no powers, for starters).
Old 2011-12-13, 23:08   Link #15374
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
For some reason, I think we haven't seen the last of our dear Cendrillon. If all she had was a subarachnoid hemorrhage, there is a chance she would survive, although with significant restrictions in her lifestyle (no powers, for starters).
As someone without a medical degree, I have to say...huh?

Second, can't a magician heal her?
Old 2011-12-13, 23:08   Link #15375
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Didnt all her teeth brake aswell
Old 2011-12-13, 23:08   Link #15376
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Spoiler:
So she's dead....?

Quote:
As someone without a medical degree, I have to say...huh?
Brain haemorrhage...50% mortality rate...Seriously...how hard was that wand....
Old 2011-12-13, 23:14   Link #15377
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
i just hope she has dental insurance...
Old 2011-12-13, 23:17   Link #15378
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

well accelerator survive a bullet to his head so she could make it
Old 2011-12-13, 23:25   Link #15379
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
well accelerator survive a bullet to his head so she could make it
That's Accelerator, with an above average medical doctor with world class medical facilities.
Old 2011-12-13, 23:31   Link #15380
orangejuicetang

Well, Accelerator's right there, and using vector manipulation to keep her alive is probably within the range of his powers, maybe.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen