AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-01-19, 11:44   Link #61
kaply

What I don't understand about this anime was the need to actually hide Sena's identity. The anime's reasoning was that it was to prevent other teams from wanting to recruit him however at least two players outside of the team already knows his identity. It just doesn't feel like it's being explained clearly enough in the anime.
kaply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-19, 17:34   Link #62
Cruzer

his identy was first hidden to protect him from scouts. secondly to prevent other teams knowing who he is and finding his identity because he is small and he cant really defend him self, so buy hiding his identity its hiruma way of protecting him. and also if mamori-chan found out do yo uthink she would let him.
Cruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-19, 22:11   Link #63
wirawannaga
Satria Naga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzer
his identy was first hidden to protect him from scouts. secondly to prevent other teams knowing who he is and finding his identity because he is small and he cant really defend him self, so buy hiding his identity its hiruma way of protecting him. and also if mamori-chan found out do yo uthink she would let him.
for me the main reason why Hiruma hiding Sena face is to hide Mamori-chan know that Sena playing football. she the main problem for Sena to move-on. Hiruma also cleaver because make Eyeshield 21 more mistery and evil....
wirawannaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-19, 22:58   Link #64
Tonatale
Saizen staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaply
What I don't understand about this anime was the need to actually hide Sena's identity. The anime's reasoning was that it was to prevent other teams from wanting to recruit him however at least two players outside of the team already knows his identity. It just doesn't feel like it's being explained clearly enough in the anime.
It's for intimidation. If people know Eyeshield21 is a little wimpy guy, they won't be scared of him, but if he has a mysterious identity and they build up his false character enough, people will be intimidated by him. As most people who've played sports know, mindset is half the battle.
Tonatale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-20, 10:29   Link #65
Angelic Cross
Soul-eating Librarian

Quote:
do you think hes got something going with the skater girl (sorry forgot her name) if not why !

Spoiler for the ES21 manga:
Angelic Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-20, 17:51   Link #66
Cruzer

thnx for that, but i want to see at leaste want to see sena have more going for him then football, sure thats great ad all but i dont want them to over do it , move in a couple of sub plots to keep the character interesting(i havent read the magnas) just watched the shows.
Old 2006-01-21, 18:38   Link #67
Cruzer

(where can i read the magnas), Also doesnt anyone else think that there is more to hiruma then we've been told, i mean we know everyones background and story but we get nothing from hiruma, all we get is how he met cerberos his promise to make it to christmas bowl and that he trained in america, i mean it just feeels empty
Old 2006-01-21, 19:44   Link #68
Tonatale
Saizen staff

The manga is licensed by Viz. Volumes 1-5 are currently out, with the following volumes announced:
Volume 6 - February 7
Volume 7 - April 4
Volume 8 - June 6

Everyone who enjoys the anime should support the series by buying the manga. It's worth the read anyway, much better than the anime imo.
Tonatale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 22:42   Link #69
Cruzer

thanks once again
Old 2006-01-25, 01:42   Link #70
grss1982

HUH?

HUUH!?

HUUUUUUUUHHHHH!!!!?

sorry about that i just had to get that out of my system. :-)

Watched up to episode 25 and I'm really loving it. The HUH2x brothers are pretty hilarious. :-)
Old 2006-01-26, 00:06   Link #71
Cruzer

lol the best part is when they get angry and throw sand back at the line men ahahaha
Old 2006-01-26, 09:57   Link #72
Uh_huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonatale
The manga is licensed by Viz. Volumes 1-5 are currently out, with the following volumes announced:
Volume 6 - February 7
Volume 7 - April 4
Volume 8 - June 6

Everyone who enjoys the anime should support the series by buying the manga. It's worth the read anyway, much better than the anime imo.
Yup, the manga is definately better than the anime. The anime skipped a lot of the parts which the manga showed but overall (so far at least) the anime is roughly the same as the manga.
Uh_huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-03, 16:22   Link #73
Riese
Brutal Killer Math Logic

Send a message via ICQ to Riese
Quote:
lol the best part is when they get angry and throw sand back at the line men ahahaha
No kidding!
Riese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-07, 07:45   Link #74
Zico

I enjoy the anime just fine, i don't know about the manga because i've never read it. But this anime is funny.
Zico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-08, 20:15   Link #75
Archmagination2002

Alright finally the anime is going beyond the Eyeshield manga that I have. Can't wait to see whats going to happen next.. though I have peaked a little at some of the latter manga chapters..
Spoiler:
Archmagination2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 14:47   Link #76
Strangette

english fansub or just the .srt file for eyeshield OVA?

hi all,

i read that there was a german sub. and now i've dl-ed the french sub... mmm. is there an english version out there? i'm still new to this recent anime scene so still tryign to figure out where is where and which is which. it's been 4 years since i dled anything hehe.

anyways, i'm fine with the french file, since it's a good encoding, but could i possibly find the english subtitles for it? that'll play withthe media player?

thanks guys.
Strangette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 13:18   Link #77
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangette
hi all,

i read that there was a german sub. and now i've dl-ed the french sub... mmm. is there an english version out there? i'm still new to this recent anime scene so still tryign to figure out where is where and which is which. it's been 4 years since i dled anything hehe.

anyways, i'm fine with the french file, since it's a good encoding, but could i possibly find the english subtitles for it? that'll play withthe media player?

thanks guys.
You post at animesuki, and don't know how to find English subs of an unlicensed series 0.o?
Mm, okay, go search here:
http://animesuki.com/series.php
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 00:57   Link #78
mohammed.m.

Can anyone tell me where i can download episode 39 of eyeshield21, that has been subed in english? i tried to look for it for it but i could not find it.
mohammed.m. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 01:11   Link #79
Mazus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammed.m.
Can anyone tell me where i can download episode 39 of eyeshield21, that has been subed in english? i tried to look for it for it but i could not find it.

That's because it hasn't been subbed yet....
Mazus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 10:15   Link #80
mohammed.m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazus
That's because it hasn't been subbed yet....
umm.. do you know when it will be subbed?
mohammed.m. is offline   Reply With Quote