AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2003-11-18, 20:24   Link #1
Shift_

Anyone have any info On GundamSeed Season 2?

Does it use the same characters, I hope it does...hopefully it'll just be like the Gundam wing Endless Waltz, a direct sequal, and not another one that's so many years in the future using the same universe.

Anyone have any reliable info?
Shift_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 20:29   Link #2
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Haven't seen the series myself..But you can go to www.animenfo.com for all sort of info on animation..
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 21:17   Link #3
method

Looks like the plans for Seed2 have been put off for 2 or 3 years after SD gundam finishes airing.
http://side7.gundam.com/rgz/seed.html
method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 09:30   Link #4
duckroll
綺羅星★!

New Gundam SEED series CONFIRMED!

http://ami70.oh-ami.com/cargo/FMPro?...9586757&-find=

This is the starter box for the 13th expansion for the Gundam War CCG. It states on the box that the card set will include a card featuring the main character in the new Gundam SEED series starting this Winter. This will be the first place the main character will be revealed. So I guess this confirms it then! YAY!
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 12:20   Link #5
Kouji
StrykerX

I thought it was meant for an anime when you mentioned "new Gundam SEED series confirmed". But did you know that there's gonna be a totally new sequel also in the works?
Old 2004-05-22, 12:32   Link #6
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
I thought it was meant for an anime when you mentioned "new Gundam SEED series confirmed". But did you know that there's gonna be a totally new sequel also in the works?

Errr, it IS a new anime series. It will start broadcast this Winter. The card game is where you can find the first sneak peak at the new main character... sorry if the post was misleading to make you think it WASN'T for an anime. It's just cross-marketing for Bandai's various goods.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 10:40   Link #7
Slugge

I havent seen the first yet but i got it... just missing episode 1

But it looks awesome so im looking forward to this...

Hope it got as good soundtrack as the first season!!!
Slugge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 12:53   Link #8
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Wow seriously hope this is for real and not just a slip up or something.
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 13:00   Link #9
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll
http://ami70.oh-ami.com/cargo/FMPro?...9586757&-find=

This is the starter box for the 13th expansion for the Gundam War CCG. It states on the box that the card set will include a card featuring the main character in the new Gundam SEED series starting this Winter. This will be the first place the main character will be revealed. So I guess this confirms it then! YAY!
It actually says it'll start broadcast this FALL (今秋 ), which is consistent with all the other 523 rumors we've had about this series...

But anyway, until Sunrise themselves officially announce it, I'll remain partially skeptical, mostly because of all the contradicting evidence we've gotten since last June when the first rumors came about.
Old 2004-06-29, 12:51   Link #10
nyc_l3oy

Send a message via AIM to nyc_l3oy
I didn't even know about season 2 lol. But i know there is ova, and speacial edidtion, its the same as ova but shorter sences. I even got the short 5 min clip on gundam seed, the ep after the last ep which is 50 from ova.
nyc_l3oy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-29, 15:46   Link #11
dom02

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc_l3oy
I didn't even know about season 2 lol. But i know there is ova, and speacial edidtion, its the same as ova but shorter sences. I even got the short 5 min clip on gundam seed, the ep after the last ep which is 50 from ova.
I didn't know either, this is awesome. Gundam seed wasn't the best gunda series but it was still pretty good.
dom02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 10:41   Link #12
whatever

OMFG ~ GUNDAM SEED "2" ~ COMING SOON

well it is like gundam seed 2, it's called "gundam seed destiny"
i was checking out new anime today on anidb forums and i found this !!
well there aren't any pictures yet, but it's on the 2004 anime list, which means it's probably coming out this year

following is the site (as a prove)
http://anidb.ath.cx/perl-bin/animedb...anime&aid=2186

all gundam fans out there, GET PUMPING!!

p.s. there is also a gundam z movie coming out 2005

~whatever
whatever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 11:26   Link #13
Princess_of_Hell
Being Felt Up My Skirt

Send a message via AIM to Princess_of_Hell
You can go to my thread that I made, which was made on June 23:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...8&page=1&pp=20

Gundam Seed Destiny, which is Gundam Seed 2 is coming out in October and replacing Full Metal Alchemist, which is ending in October.

OFFICIAL SEED 2 website: http://www.gundam-seed-d.net/

Image of the main characters AND Gundam SEED Destiny's new Gundam, the ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam, here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/imag...undamSEED2.jpg

FROM ANN:

posted on 2004-07-06 18:49:20
Gundam SEED Destiny to premiere in October

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At his panel at Anime Expo, voice actor Seki Tomokazu stated that he was working on a sequel to "very popular show." When fan reaction suggested that it might be Gundam SEED he merely winked and stated "Look forward to it."

Meanwhile, popular Japanese Internet web-forum 2ch has a thread documenting numerous Japanese magazines that have started to report on Gundam SEED Destiny. The reports come from the current issues of magazines such Newtype, Animage, Hobby Japan and Gundam Ace.

According to Gunota Headlines, which has the most complete English translation of the reports, Destiny takes place in CE 73, 2 years after the end of the war. They also report that Destiny is set to premiere on Japanese TV in October this year, replacing Fullmetal Alchemist.

An image of Gundam SEED Destiny's new Gundam, the ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam, along with the main characters, can be seen here (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ima...GundamSEED2.jpg)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lots of stuff in my thread.
Princess_of_Hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 14:47   Link #14
Gundam Master

Send a message via AIM to Gundam Master
Yes that is Great NEWS! But they have also put up the official web site. It's in Japanese but it does have some pictures and other stuff. If any one can read Japanese can you please go to www.gundam-seed-d.net/
Gundam Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 16:37   Link #15
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Ya wanna here something funny about this sequel to the original Gundam Seed? Every single report I got said that the name would be "Gundam Seed: Apocolypse" or some similarly named "end of the world" themed word. So that means that either all my info was wrong, or they changed the name near the end of production, which wouldn't surprise me one bit. I've seen it happen before. hehe. So it doesn't mean my information was nessisarily wrong, but then again.....well, anywho, it was wrong, legitimately or not.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 18:21   Link #16
Pepperidge
Dissatisfied Canadian

Send a message via AIM to Pepperidge Send a message via MSN to Pepperidge
Looks promising. Hopefully most of the surviving characters from the first series will at least make a cameo.
Pepperidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 01:45   Link #17
Kaka
罪人クロノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever
p.s. there is also a gundam z movie coming out 2005
how long is it going to take people to learn it's Z gundam and not Gundam Z?
Kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 02:10   Link #18
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka
how long is it going to take people to learn it's Z gundam and not Gundam Z?
i just got a flash of a gundam growing long gold hair and screaming...
it'd be every "fanboi"'s wet dream
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote