AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Old 2009-06-08, 13:38   Link #1061
Kitsu
The unlucky one

But with that Genji would have lied to the other siblings.
Also? Why would they hide it? The blackmailing from the other siblings startet at 4th October. Means that before that he could have let Kinzo die in an accident. But if for example his daughter was strongly involved in the murder, then he would have kept quite.
And you shouldn't forget the Doc.
So I still think that Jessica might killed Kinzo

Yeah could be right, but is not necessary in the end it's actually the same. Both George and Jessica are dead
Old 2009-06-08, 14:00   Link #1062
Squirrellord

Send a message via MSN to Squirrellord
If we're gonna talk about Jessica theories~
Spoiler for Absurd Jessica Theory:
Squirrellord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 14:06   Link #1063
Kitsu
The unlucky one

I also thought somethink like you Squirrellord, but in EPisode 1 it was said that Jessica looks more and more like her mother. (This leading me to Beatrice=Natsuhi theory xD). We can't rule it out but I think it's unlikely. Also Rosa must have still lived at home. Her adventures with Beatrice were in her middle school time right?

But aw~ Jessica is just so fun to doubt
Old 2009-06-08, 14:35   Link #1064
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Please check what is miscarriage, because at this rate I will lose more than few hair...
Miscarriage cannot be a stillbirth. Strictly speaking, it happens when the fetus dies before the critical cap of 24 weeks. You discover this due to bleeding or the ultrasound exams done by routine. You cannot have 9 months of term, then "oh, it is a miscarriage!". Absolutely impossible.

And the term is exactly the same in japanese, so it is downright impossible to mistake stillbirth with miscarriage.

No, they never said the shed could be open by the master key.
XD; S-Sorry. This is why I don't plan to be a doctor lol OTL

But in that case that means that a switch isn't possible, right? Because if what you said is true then they wouldn't be able to switch the children. So does this mean Kyrie cannot be Battler's mother in any way?

Also I thought of something on the way home - two things actually.

Spoiler for Watches and Phone Calls:
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 14:58   Link #1065
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

If you don't trust any of the phone calls, and believe that the master key can open the shed (since AFAIK it was never stated in red that it can't), then there's nothing weird in EP4 at all. Suppose someone is highly skilled at disguising their voice. As crazy said, it may be possible to "mistake Kinzo by hearing", so along that line, what if the culprit (or culprits) can imitate all kinds of voices?

Then all you're left with is "they were all shot" and the holes around Kyrie were just made to reinforce the story. All the locked rooms were opened and then relocked with the master key.
k//eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 15:03   Link #1066
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by k//eternal View Post
If you don't trust any of the phone calls, and believe that the master key can open the shed (since AFAIK it was never stated in red that it can't), then there's nothing weird in EP4 at all. Suppose someone is highly skilled at disguising their voice. As crazy said, it may be possible to "mistake Kinzo by hearing", so along that line, what if the culprit (or culprits) can imitate all kinds of voices?

Then all you're left with is "they were all shot" and the holes around Kyrie were just made to reinforce the story. All the locked rooms were opened and then relocked with the master key.
Spoiler for Phone calls EP 4:

Also, something from EP 1 since I was relooking at the shed thing: when they find the magic circle on the shed door Hideyoshi immediately believes it's something for demonic ceremonies. Why does he think this automatically?
Old 2009-06-08, 15:19   Link #1067
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrellord View Post
If we're gonna talk about Jessica theories~
Spoiler for Absurd Jessica Theory:
This is a possible theory. after all 12 years to have a baby and then suddenly poof Natsuhi got pregnant?

Anyway:

Spoiler for ep4:

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 15:30   Link #1068
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
Spoiler for Phone calls EP 4:

Also, something from EP 1 since I was relooking at the shed thing: when they find the magic circle on the shed door Hideyoshi immediately believes it's something for demonic ceremonies. Why does he think this automatically?
Ah, I wasn't directing that at you specifically.

As for the magic circle, if I saw a symbol like that written in blood, I'd probably think it was something like that, too. Not to mention everyone knows about Kinzo's hobby, and it was likely at the front of their minds.
Old 2009-06-08, 15:37   Link #1069
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
Spoiler for Watches and Phone Calls:
I don't think anyone was underground in the first place. The time is off, the well is sealed (and it looks like it wasn't a haphazard seal either), I just think somebody is lying or being told what to say.

As to why the bodies are like that...

Spoiler for The Well Group in ep4:
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 18:37   Link #1070
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

You guys really don't need to post in spoiler tags.
Old 2009-06-08, 18:54   Link #1071
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I wonder... I always done that in the threads about ep1 ep2 and ep3 asking myself if that was really needed. Is it? Isn't it? In the doubt I always used spoiler tags

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 18:58   Link #1072
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

I would use them for things that are revealed late in EP4; the stuff earlier on, it's a maybe.

EP1-3 material, definitely no need.
Old 2009-06-08, 21:38   Link #1073
Orophin

Okay, I just finished reading chapter 16 and I don't think I can describe how awesome it was with words. Seriously, this chapter had it all. I enjoyed every second of it.

By the way, I think I saw Bern in one of the goat's flashback. What was it? It went by so fast that I didn't have the time to read or even see what was going on.
Orophin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 21:41   Link #1074
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orophin View Post
Okay, I just finished reading chapter 16 and I don't think I can describe how awesome it was with words. Seriously, this chapter had it all. I enjoyed every second of it.

By the way, I think I saw Bern in one of the goat's flashback. What was it? It went by so fast that I didn't have the time to read or even see what was going on.
I didn't see it either. It had Witch-Maria in it too.
Old 2009-06-08, 21:57   Link #1075
Rias

The goat being excited about young girls.

I lost the screencap for that
Old 2009-06-08, 23:43   Link #1076
Hareoic
There will be burgers

That reminds me; Supposedly there was a point where Maria become Ronove's new owner, but I don't recall seeing it anywhere in this episode...
Old 2009-06-08, 23:53   Link #1077
Christen
Endless Nine
*Artist

Does anyone have a link and translation to the Enoura and La Plata theories? Those would be good material.
Christen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 00:36   Link #1078
Squirrellord

Send a message via MSN to Squirrellord
My friend finally finished 4, and we were talking about Kanon and Shannon possibly being the same person, and I thought of something. I'll put it in the spoilers just in case, plus I don't know how much I'll type >_>; Again, I'm not claiming this is true, it's just fun to come up with theories and watch them get put to the test
Spoiler for Kanon's True Form:
Squirrellord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 01:34   Link #1079
crazysjd89

Send a message via MSN to crazysjd89
I'm not sure if that theory is likely though, because of some of the red text said about Kanon. Of course, it's possible to get around it using tricky wording.

Spoiler for Red Text:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hareoic View Post
That reminds me; Supposedly there was a point where Maria become Ronove's new owner, but I don't recall seeing it anywhere in this episode...
I would hope not, because there was no such time.
crazysjd89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 05:03   Link #1080
SeventhHS
Conceptual Weapon

After playing the translated EP4, a friend of mine has made a blog post summarizing some theories we and a few others have hammered out on IRC, none of us being regular posters here. Thought I'd post them here to share with you guys too - more food for thought never hurts, or maybe the geniuses amongst you can shoot a hole in one of them immediately, as has been the usual with this thread

Well, enjoy if you can. Sorry about the offsite approach, but we want to join in the fun even if we don't post on Animesuki.

Congratulations and thanks for your hard work as always, Witch Hunt.
SeventhHS is offline   Reply With Quote