AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-27, 23:40   Link #661
chrono25

true on that asia made him her familiar ,and you are right the gear could overload as for the last part if he had done the same thing our hero did with divine divide he would have a weak copy of boosted gear. I like dragons and the armor types from the series so when they didnt have much info for that gear and it had me thinking how would you improve on something like that
Old 2013-01-28, 00:29   Link #662
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
true on that asia made him her familiar ,and you are right the gear could overload as for the last part if he had done the same thing our hero did with divine divide he would have a weak copy of boosted gear. I like dragons and the armor types from the series so when they didnt have much info for that gear and it had me thinking how would you improve on something like that
Not really, remember that the Boosted Gear has 2 abilities, Boost (Doubles user power multipliable times) and Gift (Power transfer). While Azazel's artificial Sacred Gear, Down Fall Dragon Spear, has never shown any sort of ability other the power to go into Balance Breaker. It's possible any sort of ability was sacrificed in order for it to have a Balance Breaker form. And Twice Critical is a Sacred Gear that doubles the power of the user for a certain time, nothing like the Boosted Gear's Boost ability.
Old 2013-01-28, 01:06   Link #663
chrono25

yes but a sub race of it would have the same abilities as boosted gear but the person would have a mutated form as shown with mutiiple arms each doubling the power of the user besides if the dragon had been sealed in the gear twice critical and had the same balance breaker form

the gears function would then be a weaker version of boosted gear dont forget boosted gear started out looking like twice critical and while the increase in power is only for a time it is the same for boosted gears base form it can only powerup the person for a time remember 10 seconds of power in the balace breaker before he mastered it
Old 2013-01-28, 11:35   Link #664
sammy850

Volume 14 (Don't no whether it complete or not)

Old 2013-01-28, 12:31   Link #665
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy850 View Post
Volume 14 (Don't no whether it complete or not)
It just came out last week. Give them some time.
Old 2013-01-28, 17:03   Link #666
Fallian

n@mn already post up life 0 and life 1 for volume 14 in his blog site.
Old 2013-01-28, 19:37   Link #667
GundamFan

Quote:
yes but a sub race of it would have the same abilities as boosted gear but the person would have a mutated form as shown with mutiiple arms each doubling the power of the user besides if the dragon had been sealed in the gear twice critical and had the same balance breaker form

the gears function would then be a weaker version of boosted gear dont forget boosted gear started out looking like twice critical and while the increase in power is only for a time it is the same for boosted gears base form it can only powerup the person for a time remember 10 seconds of power in the balace breaker before he mastered it
It would actaully be a weak and only partially finished version of booster gear since it would still be missing the transfer power ability and would be a very cheap imitation at that since it probably couldn't do more then 4 power boosts even in BB.
Old 2013-01-28, 19:52   Link #668
Red_Zeal_Knight

It really seem like most Longinus are only SG's had their limiter removed and have a second ability
So mostly likely there are normal SG version of all Longinus but normal version can never be better than the Longinus ones.
Old 2013-01-28, 22:00   Link #669
chrono25

that is true nothing compares to the 13 but I got to say if that dragon had been sealed in that gear and depending on the other skills or powers the user had he could stand toe to toe with those other armor types even if it was only for a few min.

they dont go much into detail but what is the power difference between dragon king and heavenly dragon

Last edited by chrono25; 2013-01-28 at 22:11.
Old 2013-01-29, 00:12   Link #670
XFire
150% done

Quote:
that is true nothing compares to the 13 but I got to say if that dragon had been sealed in that gear and depending on the other skills or powers the user had he could stand toe to toe with those other armor types even if it was only for a few min.

they dont go much into detail but what is the power difference between dragon king and heavenly dragon
Dragon King = Ultimate class Devil

Heavenly Dragon > Ultimate Class God
Old 2013-01-29, 02:51   Link #671
sammy850

Does anyone have any idea why there is a color illustration of Sona Kaichou in naked apron in vol 14
Old 2013-01-29, 03:01   Link #672
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy850 View Post
Does anyone have any idea why there is a color illustration of Sona Kaichou in naked apron in vol 14
It's because Miyama-Zero was busy, so he couldnt draw that much illustration. So the publisher reused the same picture which have been used years ago.
PS: The naked apron NEVER happened in DxD story(Including short stories).
Old 2013-01-29, 05:58   Link #673
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Prediction- By the 17th novel mark Ravel will have the biggest proportions in the series.
Old 2013-01-29, 19:18   Link #674
GundamFan

Quote:

Well I wouldn't underestimate the regular sacred gears either they could be quite deadly with the right user take Twice Critical if somebody with strength and touki of Sairaorg had it they'd be close to unstoppable.

Also I'm thinking there may be a 14th Longinus soon in the form of Saji's 4 Vritra Sacred Gears fusing with the soul jewel to form a new sacred gear. Saji seemed to have Vritra under control in Vol 12.
Old 2013-01-29, 19:22   Link #675
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
It's because Miyama-Zero was busy, so he couldnt draw that much illustration. So the publisher reused the same picture which have been used years ago.
PS: The naked apron NEVER happened in DxD story(Including short stories).
N0m@n, actually that is not correct. Remember volume 3, Life 3 part 6. Unless you are talking about Sona alone than that is correct, though if you mean never as a whole in the DXD story line than no. Or are you purposefully pulling my leg with sarcasm and got me hooked by responding back seriously.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-01-29 at 19:34.
Old 2013-01-29, 19:46   Link #676
chrono25

I guess the false sacred gears power out put could be improved overtime by studying the the more common sacred gear and some of the rare ones like twilight healing.

the one weakness the downfall dragon spear had was it wasnt connected to the user in the same way normal gears are when they draw upon the users energy to repair any damage done to them
Old 2013-01-29, 22:12   Link #677
GundamFan

Quote:
I guess the false sacred gears power out put could be improved overtime by studying the the more common sacred gear and some of the rare ones like twilight healing.

the one weakness the downfall dragon spear had was it wasnt connected to the user in the same way normal gears are when they draw upon the users energy to repair any damage done to them
Well one thing to keep in mind is that the downfall dragon spear was a prototype artificial sacred gears and mainly intended just to imitate the scail mail armor itself. Most of the artificial sacred gears will be seeing from here on out will probably be a different breed design for long term use and will develop BB overtime.
Old 2013-01-30, 23:40   Link #678
chrono25

each of the dragon kings seen to play to a different role on their powers Vritra had more talents and tannin was more destructive and Fafnir seems more balanced .
Old 2013-01-31, 20:23   Link #679
GundamFan

Quote:
each of the dragon kings seen to play to a different role on their powers Vritra had more talents and tannin was more destructive and Fafnir seems more balanced .
That maybe true of the dragons themselves but the down fall spear hasn't been shown to using any sort of attack on itself Azazel either used his fallen angel powers or Blazer Shining Aura Darkness Blade. So that raises some doubts about it's attack ability.
Old 2013-01-31, 22:32   Link #680
chrono25

yeah but from what I have read about him on the wiki along with the other dragon kings mentioned it would seem he is somewhere in the middle in the power ratings .
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life