AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-09, 01:56   Link #1021
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Hehe, well he's a man now, just gotta get use to the idea that little boys do grow up. lol

I personally am greatly enjoying the new Raki, I was hoping that he would return super bad ass. And it seems that my expectations are being met.

I like the double standards on pedobears, when a man goes after a young girl he's a pedo, but when a women goes after a young boy, the boy gets a high five! lol
Old 2008-06-09, 01:57   Link #1022
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Hehe, well he's a man now, just gotta get use to the idea that little boys do grow up. lol

I personally am greatly enjoying the new Raki, I was hoping that he would return super bad ass. And it seems that my expectations are being met.
i think its more Raki haters are scrounging for something new to bag him for, just they haven't quiet grasped anything just yet

heck to show how bad it is, on the livejournal claymore community topic, the only thing they could find to bag him for was being male
Old 2008-06-09, 01:59   Link #1023
yvcso
Watashi wa Saya~

Send a message via MSN to yvcso
I didn't like Raki when he was young, but now he's a bishonen, so he has a good start, so far
Old 2008-06-09, 01:59   Link #1024
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Raki is going to be the only male in an all female group. He's got it made, lol. I think the haters are pissed that Raki gets to be surrounded by everyone's favorite claymores on a daily basis.

Edit: Raki is too old to be called a "shonen", he's an adult now, if he was still a young teen, then yeah bishonen would be the right word. But, now he's a pretty boy. Maybe Isley rubbed off on him? lol...
Old 2008-06-09, 02:02   Link #1025
evil_kenshin

lol well Isley did say Raki reminded him of himself when he was younger , guess he can tell how people will gow up lol (Lucelia must of hurt his pride by saying his Awakened form is better than his "pretty boy looks" lol)
Old 2008-06-09, 02:04   Link #1026
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I just had a crazy theory... maybe Isley died, and had his flesh put into Raki? wouldn't that be a WTF?
Old 2008-06-09, 02:04   Link #1027
DN24

Quote:
Now she can sleep with him, without the glaring eyes of the pedobear, lol.
I doubt he would want to sleep with her.We have never seen a Claymore naked body and it could be very creepy....
Old 2008-06-09, 02:06   Link #1028
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I just had a crazy theory... maybe Isley died, and had his flesh put into Raki? wouldn't that be a WTF?
nah Isley's alive, someone like that will have to die in battle. The only choices of who will kill him are Riful , Alica and Priscilla (If for whatever reason she turned on him)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN24 View Post
I doubt he would want to sleep with her.We have never seen a Claymore naked body and it could be very creepy....
If he loves her, then he won't care about that.
Old 2008-06-09, 02:09   Link #1029
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Raki loves her, theres no doubt about it. I don't think he cares about whatever scar Clare has on her body... I don't think the scar is as bad as they're making it seem.

I dunno, its quite possible though, I never close myself up to the possibilities of plot twists/hacks.
Old 2008-06-09, 02:11   Link #1030
evil_kenshin

side note though, isn't it possible it healed up during the battle of Rigardo? since releasing yoki heals your wounds, and yet Clare nearly fully awakened (to the point her limbs were her awakened form limbs) then isn't it possible the scars/wounds are gone anyway?

Honestly Raki wouldn't care about that either way considering how much he cares for Clare and Clare cares for him
Old 2008-06-09, 02:13   Link #1031
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I want a naked pic of Clare to confirm the extent of the scar!
Old 2008-06-09, 02:14   Link #1032
evil_kenshin

lol im sure if u look around theres plenty of claymore hentai
Old 2008-06-09, 02:15   Link #1033
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well, not Hentai, but official works. As the mangaka seems to like drawing his claymores nakey as well.
Old 2008-06-09, 02:18   Link #1034
yvcso
Watashi wa Saya~

Quote:
Umm, it really can be true (at least, tha part about Isley), because in the 3rd extra scene, he sןts on the ground, when Priscilla puts her hand on him, and he looks pretty hurt.
Old 2008-06-09, 02:20   Link #1035
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvcso View Post
Umm, it really can be true (at least, tha part about Isley), because in the 3rd extra scene, he sןts on the ground, when Priscilla puts her hand on him, and he looks pretty hurt.
while possible it would be...disturbing lol (keep in mind these events were just after Priscilla's awakening, so around 14 years before the timeskip) i mean who'd keep dead flesh for 14 years
Old 2008-06-09, 02:21   Link #1036
DN24

eh...so the thing that scared people were scar??? I don't think so,has to be something scarier....

Quote:
side note though, isn't it possible it healed up during the battle of Rigardo? since releasing yoki heals your wounds, and yet Clare nearly fully awakened (to the point her limbs were her awakened form limbs) then isn't it possible the scars/wounds are gone anyway?
It would be great for Raki and...us

Don't think Isley's dead,someone trained Raki and It can't be Priscilla..
Old 2008-06-09, 02:23   Link #1037
yvcso
Watashi wa Saya~

It apppears that they have a huge hole / scar in their stomachs.

Oh, and Evil_Kenshin, they don't carry the flesh with them, they have it inside their bodies.
Edit:
Oh, my mistake.
It wasn't in the 3rd extra scene, but it was somewhere, with Riful, because we see this scene from her eyes.
Old 2008-06-09, 02:27   Link #1038
evil_kenshin

Quote:
It apppears that they have a huge hole / scar in their stomachs.

Oh, and Evil_Kenshin, they don't carry the flesh with them, they have it inside their bodies.
true but that leads to further questions, can they use yoma flesh from a still living being? and how would that effect the person its placed in? AB's can put their flesh outside their own bodies (Duaf's rods, Isley's Arrows ) to form as weapons but they have control over it (Well Isley does anyway, not sure about Duaf)
Old 2008-06-09, 02:29   Link #1039
yvcso
Watashi wa Saya~

Dauf has control over it as well, like when he fought Galatea and Clare.

But I think that the piece of flesh they put inside the Claymore changes her abilities.
I wonder what they put into Galatea, because she can the best one at sensing youma, and the only one who can control it.
Old 2008-06-09, 02:31   Link #1040
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Dauf has control over it as well, like when he fought Galatea and Clare.
so basically it would be a bad idea lol, i mean whoever the flesh is placed in, is under the control effectively of the AB who can can do what they please with the body.
Closed Thread