AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-02-01, 01:10   Link #61
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Ah yes, Egao no Hosoku. Plot's good, but I do feel that its one of Abe Hiroshi's less than stellar performances (another one would be the one where he's a waiter for a restaurant, forgot the title of the drama). Takeuchi Yoko though was good, and saved it IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadare View Post
HYD Jdrama a bit different from the manga ? (never seen the anime or read the manga)
From my hazy memory (has it been half a decade now?), pretty much the same except of course being a more condensed version.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 04:36   Link #62
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Ah yes, Egao no Hosoku. Plot's good, but I do feel that its one of Abe Hiroshi's less than stellar performances (another one would be the one where he's a waiter for a restaurant, forgot the title of the drama). Takeuchi Yoko though was good, and saved it IMO.
Yeah, I was surprised to see Hiroshi because the only other show I've seen him in is 'Hero' and he's not even the main character in that one. I guess I'd have to see one of his starring roles to compare, but I just finished Egao no Hosoku and I quite liked it. Takeuchi Yoko is definitely the best character ^_^

Quote:
From my hazy memory (has it been half a decade now?), pretty much the same except of course being a more condensed version.
HYD for me was way different from anime-version to the live action. And the live action is even MORE different from the manga imo. Despite having loved the anime, I equally love the live action regardless of the differences (but then again, I'm crazy over Oguri Shun <3!!!!!)

Co-host of Kaiseki Anime Podcast
Find us on Apple Podcasts and Google Play

AniList

Sig: HSxHoneycomb
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-06, 01:14   Link #63
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

nadare DragoonKain3 and Marina your post were very informative and gave me a whole lot of choices to download . Thank you for posting ^o^

Currently I have picked up Dragon Zakura : )
Old 2008-02-06, 14:33   Link #64
solidified

I just finished Dragon Zakura..very inspiring and entertaining series =D

next up is..Proposal Daisakusen
solidified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-06, 14:37   Link #65
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I Liked The Best in Dragon Zakura...The Op..
Old 2008-02-12, 01:22   Link #66
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I Just Start Watching Gokusen
and I Love it..I Love Jun In This Part He Look So Coool..

Old 2008-02-12, 20:45   Link #67
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I actually resent Gokusen. Not because it's bad (actually, if you loved GTO, you'd love it as well). But really because they not only downplayed Shinohara (basically my favourite character in the manga), but gave him a different role as well. Still though, Nakama Yukie is fun in the drama.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 21:54   Link #68
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Yeah I Liked GTO...But To Me I Love Gokusen Better Than GTO...^^
The Reason ...There Jun In The Show.. And I Didn't Like Oinzka Hobby (The Nude Thing)..
Old 2008-02-13, 09:51   Link #69
DieH@rd

GARO is awesome. I just finished watching season enging, cant wait to see 2hr special.
DieH@rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-15, 05:16   Link #70
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I Start Watching Full House......I Love It..
Thanks Boshi-Kun & tripperazn-San For Recommendation ...^^
Old 2008-02-15, 21:57   Link #71
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yeah full house is awesome it keeps on getting better and better . Chaos dont you agree now K Drama > J Drama

But on a side not korean needs getting used to . Full House was my first Korean Drama or Korean anything , I needed time getting used to the phonetics of the language . But with 3/4 ep you will get used to it and Saying

Aja Aja Fightin Fightin
Old 2008-02-15, 22:26   Link #72
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Yeah It Awesome But I Will Not Say The K-Drama Better Than The J-Drama By Seen One Show..^^
Quote:
But on a side not korean needs getting used to . Full House was my first Korean Drama or Korean anything , I needed time getting used to the phonetics of the language
Yeah I Agree With You On That..I'm Now Seen Ep 4 ..Intel Now I Didn't Get Used to it.. : (
But If I See Any K-Drama Like Full House ..I Think I Like it..^^

Now Back To J-Drama...I'm Seen Now Really Good J-Drama
Akihabara@Deep

Old 2008-02-15, 23:51   Link #73
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

A thank you to The Chaos for recommending 'Bambino!' since it was a truly wonderful show! I'm on a roll for liking these cooking shows lately, especially since I just got my attention caught by My Little Chef. I haven't gotten very far on it yet, so I can't recommend it to anyone yet.

Another one I'm excited for and have hopes for it Attention please.
I'm up to the 4th episode and so far I find it very charming and humorous. Ueto Aya is such a cutie in it!

Co-host of Kaiseki Anime Podcast
Find us on Apple Podcasts and Google Play

AniList

Sig: HSxHoneycomb
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 00:14   Link #74
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post

Now Back To J-Drama...I'm Seen Now Really Good J-Drama
Akihabara@Deep
Being an anime fan Akihabara is my wonderland : D And after watching Densha Otoko I have to check this show out : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
A thank you to The Chaos for recommending 'Bambino!' since it was a truly wonderful show! I'm on a roll for liking these cooking shows lately, especially since I just got my attention caught by My Little Chef. I haven't gotten very far on it yet, so I can't recommend it to anyone yet.
I am a huge fan of cooking shows . Though I cant cook if my life depended on it . I have watched two great animes on cooking Yakitate Japan and Cooking Master Boy Hell I even have Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations on DVD Xp

Bambino is that one great show which takes you into the world of Italian Cuisine . I actually tried Italian Cuisine thank to this show : D ( Sanku Chaos : )

If you like cooking shows there is this another cooking show called Teppan Shojo Akane starring
Horita Maki

Marina how is Little Chef and have you watched this anime Cooking Master Boy ?

Quote:
I'm up to the 4th episode and so far I find it very charming and humorous. Ueto Aya is such a cutie in it!
Let me check that I am kinda busy with lot of shows atm the best being One Pound Gospel
Old 2008-02-16, 00:48   Link #75
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post

I Love The Cooking Show Too...When i First Saw Bambino! (I Was Only Thinking About Jun-Kun ) Then Really I Got into That show..Wonderful Show
About My Little Chef I Like That Actor (He Is The same in DZ)
And Attention please I'm Watch it For Sure..Look Good To Me..^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Being an anime fan Akihabara is my wonderland : D And after watching Densha Otoko I have to check this show out : )
Me Saying Again Don't Miss it...I Watch Only One Ep ..And I Like it..
Quote:
Bambino is that one great show which takes you into the world of Italian Cuisine . I actually tried Italian Cuisine thank to this show : D ( Sanku Chaos : )
I Know Wonderful Show..^^

Quote:
Let me check that I am kinda busy with lot of shows atm the best being One Pound Gospel
I'm Gonna Watch The New Ep Now.... : )
Marina-Chan ...Don't Miss This Really Good Show ..^^

Last edited by The Chaos; 2008-02-18 at 03:19. Reason: Remove Stupid Word ^^;;
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 10:33   Link #76
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

One For Two

Bad Family

Quote:
I was initially going to pick up one series this week probably My little Chef and I was browsing through torrents on My little Chef on DA .I came across the featured series of the week in K Drama it was called Bad Family <clik>. The little thumbnail accompanying that pic was of a Mafioso looking family . So I was intrigued I checked the summary and yes it was Mafioso related in a way but comedy .

Nine Tailed Fox
Quote:
So I ended up picking two shows instead of one My Little Chef (JDRAMA) and Bad Family (KDRAMA) . On topic of KDRAMA I am still following Nine Tailed Fox <clik>and yes it awesome , but the torrents are really slow so I am stuck on ep 11 . Those who want to follow Little Chef please do the torrents are only 350 mb and subbed . I would have posted Torrents to both Bad Family and My Little Chef but I dont know if they are licensed : )

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-02-20 at 10:50.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 14:00   Link #77
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
So I ended up picking two shows instead of one My Little Chef (JDRAMA) and Bad Family (KDRAMA) . On topic of KDRAMA I am still following Nine Tailed Fox <clik>and yes it awesome , but the torrents are really slow so I am stuck on ep 11 . Those who want to follow Little Chef please do the torrents are only 350 mb and subbed . I would have posted Torrents to both Bad Family and My Little Chef but I dont know if they are licensed : )
You don't have to post the torrents right? They're all on DA. As far as I know, there hasn't been any dramas that have been licensed for US.

Thanks for the recommendations, Nine Tailed Fox seems interesting. The ratings also spiked at the end, which probably means it's good. Is the emphasis on fighting or on the characters?
Old 2008-02-20, 14:23   Link #78
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Densha Otoko and Nodame Cantabile were great 2 of my favorite I loved first Kiss too im watching Honey and Clover at the moment.

You guys gave me some great ideas for what to look for. I never got around to watching GTO which sucks because the anime rocked. Genta Boshi I will take you up on your suggestion Nine Tail fox looks interesting. Time to go hunt some of these shows down.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2008-02-20 at 14:44.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 18:28   Link #79
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Hong Gil Dong
Quote:

Hong Gil Dong is the illegitimate son of a minister. Gil Dong practiced Taoist magic at a young age. His family feared his powers so they planned to have him assassinated. But Gil Dong escaped and decided to become a bandit leader. Gil Dong robbed from the corrupt officials and gave the money to the poor citizens. This drama takes place during the Joseon period.

I was browsing through some other KDrama and I came across a series called Hong Gil Dong <clik>. The very short summary seem interesting and intriguing but its placed quite low at 6/7 th

Has anyone seen this series ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripperazn View Post
Thanks for the recommendations, Nine Tailed Fox seems interesting. The ratings also spiked at the end, which probably means it's good. Is the emphasis on fighting or on the characters?
There is lot of action but the emphasis is more on character development and drama . Its a mix of both but I assure you its not mindless cheap special effects type series .

The story is also extremly well structured

Quote:
Genta Boshi I will take you up on your suggestion Nine Tail fox looks interesting. Time to go hunt some of these shows down.
NSW suggested it to me so credits goto NSW : ) I will take tripperazn's word that its not licensed

Torrent : http://www.sendspace.com/file/4zi8wd

SRT/Subs : http://www.sendspace.com/file/8vx20r

@tripperazn : lyon hardsub torrents for Nine Tailed Fox are dead

Also check out this other show called One Pound Gospel <clik> by Rumiko . Its a sweet romantic comedy between a boxer and a nun . Even if Romance isnt your thing watch it for comedy cause its hilarious . Also it right on ASuki that too hard subbed and only 350 mb .

http://animesuki.sandwich.net/series.php/1167.html
Old 2008-02-21, 09:07   Link #80
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Oh Boshi-Kun You Seem To be Watching A lot K-Drama Now...^^
I Start Watching Today Kurosagi And I Like it..^^

Tags
drama, live action