Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2009-06-26, 20:54   Link #1
Hejin
Discoholic

Send a message via MSN to Hejin
Calling all dischoholics!

It seems that I wouldn't be able to survive without asking the perpetual question; does anyone around here still like disco/funk?

Now, I understand that I'm probably way too young for those days. Those were the days that my parents grew up in, not me. However, I found myself falling head over heels for an nu disco band called Jamiroquai, if anyone is familiar with them, right when I was turning fourteen. If you're not familiar with them, then just watched Napolean Dynamite, as the song Canned Heat(featured in the dance scene) is by them.

On another note, I found myself enjoying the Bee Gees and some of Micheal's older Off The Wall material, along with some new stuff like Calvin Harris. Something about disco is just nostalgic and amazingly fun to dance to. I really don't care about the whole concept of it being dead. Unless absolutely no one in the whole world stops listening to it, it's not dead.

But enough about me. Any other discholics around here besides myself? Or causal listening is fine too.
Hejin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 22:05   Link #2
qwertyuiopz

earth wind fire
bee gees
I LOVE EM ALL
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote