Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-28, 13:46   Link #20141
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
C.C
she either
a)tells lulu to leave the SoA and go back to the real world while she stays behind (the whole make me smile doesnt have to mean go back to her) in ep 21
b)she says it before lulu goes to some kind of final confrentiaon with (whoever) and tells him to come back in one piece

kallen
a)confronts lulu about why he lied
b)about what she means to him
c)the line is actually not "i love you" but rather i love her
in which case i have no idea
Thanks. Well, I guess we just have to wait and see now ^^
Old 2008-08-28, 13:51   Link #20142
Captain Zechs

Gum lines of evil?

And while I don't think C.C. has 'won' the shipping war, I do want her to end up with Lelouch. I like Kallen, but I just don't think they fit together well enough as a couple, just friends.
Old 2008-08-28, 14:00   Link #20143
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
did any of you see ef-tale of memory
there is a really strong scene where the MC breaks it off with one of the girls
basiclly the first real scene i saw where both are talking rationally about the subject
it comes off as even stronger becouse rather then avoid the subject both say it out loud
the girl says she loves him and that she shouldnt have waited for that long
and the guy says that he knows and that he's sorry but he loves someone else

i could see a scene like that between lulu and kallen (i dont want to, but i rather have that then the show ending without a clear winner)
it would be better for both that it ends deceisively rather then a tenchi route

just an option on that line
Old 2008-08-28, 14:13   Link #20144
cupahe
Banned

looks like someone posted the gum stuff oh well

its split 2ch into a massive flame war with half the people declaring that cc has won automatically. there are also a bunch of theories in regards to to whom kallen says her line.

Quote:
C.C
she either
a)tells lulu to leave the SoA and go back to the real world while she stays behind (the whole make me smile doesnt have to mean go back to her) in ep 21
b)she says it before lulu goes to some kind of final confrentiaon with (whoever) and tells him to come back in one piece

kallen
a)confronts lulu about why he lied
b)about what she means to him
c)the line is actually not "i love you" but rather i love her
in which case i have no idea
im of the a) group of people for the CC quote since the b) makes utterly no sense given her character. itd be completely out of character for her to just sit by and watch lelouch fight a fight he might lose. pointlessly anticlimactic too.

this has been brought up on 2ch alot, not sure if it has here, but lelouch promise to her wasn't to make her 'smile' all he said was to 'die with a smile' so some people are saying that she says this and after lelouch leaves she dies with her smile because she is glad he is safe/alive/cares for her.

for kallen, i donot know where that one is going. it feels like she wants more than words from my honest opinion. which i think works since my theory is that when she meets lelouch again it will be similar to 9 this season. not sure though since the 'i'll never forgive you' part makes it sound either tsundere or really really strange. i could see it lelouch dieing in her arms or something where she knows she's going to lose him and does not want to hear him tell her he loves her because she'll never be able to 'forget' him either.

a lot of theories on 2ch have her say it various other people. unsurprisingly gino is on the list some speculate she might say it to kaguya next episode along the lines of kaguya talking about lelouch and saying "i've..." and kallen interupting with 'if you say anything like, "I love him", i'll never forgive you.' feels a bit ooc but it could work and i can see a scene like that occur if kallen really is that in love with lelouch since she could blame kaguya for lelouch leaving. theres some spec on kallens father randomly appearing but thats as believable as her and gino sharing these lines. if its 'i love her' from lelouch... that'd be ooc for lelouch as i doubt he'll just have an epiphany and be that sure of it, and its ooc for kallen since she doesn't strike me as someone whod be bitter.

anyway i'm going with (hoping for) her demanding more than just his words as that would certainly give an actual meaning to her talks with nunally and all the 'understanding lelouch' stuff we've had shoved down our throats.

anyway as for 2ch specs of randomness:
Spoiler for gino:

Spoiler for ko4:

Spoiler for monica:

Spoiler for charles and marianne:

Quote:
did any of you see ef-tale of memory
there is a really strong scene where the MC breaks it off with one of the girls
basiclly the first real scene i saw where both are talking rationally about the subject
it comes off as even stronger becouse rather then avoid the subject both say it out loud
the girl says she loves him and that she shouldnt have waited for that long
and the guy says that he knows and that he's sorry but he loves someone else

i could see a scene like that between lulu and kallen (i dont want to, but i rather have that then the show ending without a clear winner)
it would be better for both that it ends deceisively rather then a tenchi route

just an option on that line
i could see that but then that last bit 'i'll never forgive you' doesn't really fit into that type of scenario. its ooc.

not to mention that him getting all decisive all of sudden is completely ooc for lelouch... especially with having all of barely any development towards cc that would trump the other leads. shirley still trumps both kallen and cc imo.
Old 2008-08-28, 14:19   Link #20145
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Kallen would have to get the angry line so shippers would have some fodder to use. It should just be in reference to 19. That's the only way it would make sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post
Spoiler for gino:

Spoiler for ko4:

Spoiler for monica:

Plausible, though if Gino dies I can't see the Tristan surviving it. In which case, I don't think a carbon copy with a few changes would pop up. Poor Monica, though I could so see that happening. Marianne and Charles is the big one. Marianne's attitude about Geass lends itself to the interpretation, though I just can't see it happening.
Old 2008-08-28, 14:23   Link #20146
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Kallen would have to get the angry line so shippers would have some fodder to use. It should just be in reference to 19. That's the only way it would make sense.
what do you mean 'angry line so shippers would have fodder to use'? do you mean so like to counter all the ground shes been getting they threw a bone or do you mean that it is purposefully like that just confuse everyone?

i can't really see it being directly in reference to 19. care to elaborate?
Old 2008-08-28, 14:24   Link #20147
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Relax people~~

My poor translation of the Zero no TsukaimaXCG crack went totally ignored...
I enjoyed it! And I need more of Zero no Tsukaima Zero!
Old 2008-08-28, 14:27   Link #20148
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
what do you mean 'angry line so shippers would have fodder to use'? do you mean so like to counter all the ground shes been getting they threw a bone or do you mean that it is purposefully like that just confuse everyone?

i can't really see it being directly in reference to 19. care to elaborate?
Yeah, pretty much.

As for referencing 19, she would want a reason as to why he lied to her to keep her safe, and with Kallen "I love you" wouldn't cut it as an answer.
Old 2008-08-28, 14:29   Link #20149
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Yeah, pretty much.

As for referencing 19, she would want a reason as to why he lied to her to keep her safe, and with Kallen "I love you" wouldn't cut it as an answer.
wait which? i listed two possibilities

so then that's along the same lines as what im guessing that she wants more than just words. if it does happen that way it would make the most sense imo since lelouch lies with his words. if i recall correctly the image she got of lelouch from nunally and in general her own experience was through his actions. so it would make sense to demand he do more than just say some pretty words. though i cannot help but think the line is not positive, call me worrisome.

im surprised they would actually have such important words on gum wrappers of all things.
Old 2008-08-28, 14:33   Link #20150
DarkLordOfkichiku

Hmm, so i return after several hours of doing other stuff... during which this thread has passed the 1000th mark, but not much interesting being discussed as such. And as expected, the shipping war continues...
Old 2008-08-28, 14:39   Link #20151
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
wait which? i listed two possibilities
Sorry, forgot to elaborate. The former.

Quote:
so then that's along the same lines as what im guessing that she wants more than just words. if it does happen that way it would make the most sense imo since lelouch lies with his words. if i recall correctly the image she got of lelouch from nunally and in general her own experience was through his actions. so it would make sense to demand he do more than just say some pretty words. though i cannot help but think the line is not positive, call me worrisome.

im surprised they would actually have such important words on gum wrappers of all things.
Well, they are set to be released after the series is over. Even though it doesn't sound positive, the way I see it this is how Kallen should sound after their last talk. She wanted an answer before and got a lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
And as expected, the shipping war continues...
I doubt it would take any less than a sex scene to end it, and probably not even then.
Old 2008-08-28, 14:40   Link #20152
lovecakecookies

Quote:
looks like someone posted the gum stuff oh well

its split 2ch into a massive flame war with half the people declaring that cc has won automatically. there are also a bunch of theories in regards to to whom kallen says her line.

im of the a) group of people for the CC quote since the b) makes utterly no sense given her character. itd be completely out of character for her to just sit by and watch lelouch fight a fight he might lose. pointlessly anticlimactic too.

this has been brought up on 2ch alot, not sure if it has here, but lelouch promise to her wasn't to make her 'smile' all he said was to 'die with a smile' so some people are saying that she says this and after lelouch leaves she dies with her smile because she is glad he is safe/alive/cares for her.

for kallen, i donot know where that one is going. it feels like she wants more than words from my honest opinion. which i think works since my theory is that when she meets lelouch again it will be similar to 9 this season. not sure though since the 'i'll never forgive you' part makes it sound either tsundere or really really strange. i could see it lelouch dieing in her arms or something where she knows she's going to lose him and does not want to hear him tell her he loves her because she'll never be able to 'forget' him either.

a lot of theories on 2ch have her say it various other people. unsurprisingly gino is on the list some speculate she might say it to kaguya next episode along the lines of kaguya talking about lelouch and saying "i've..." and kallen interupting with 'if you say anything like, "I love him", i'll never forgive you.' feels a bit ooc but it could work and i can see a scene like that occur if kallen really is that in love with lelouch since she could blame kaguya for lelouch leaving. theres some spec on kallens father randomly appearing but thats as believable as her and gino sharing these lines. if its 'i love her' from lelouch... that'd be ooc for lelouch as i doubt he'll just have an epiphany and be that sure of it, and its ooc for kallen since she doesn't strike me as someone whod be bitter.

anyway i'm going with (hoping for) her demanding more than just his words as that would certainly give an actual meaning to her talks with nunally and all the 'understanding lelouch' stuff we've had shoved down our throats.

Spoiler for gino:

Spoiler for ko4:

Spoiler for monica:

i could see that but then that last bit 'i'll never forgive you' doesn't really fit into that type of scenario. its ooc.

not to mention that him getting all decisive all of sudden is completely ooc for lelouch... especially with having all of barely any development towards cc that would trump the other leads. shirley still trumps both kallen and cc imo.
does the quote say "you" or "her" I dont get why it can be either...what more likely.. becasue if its "her" the answer is very obvious..

As to the theories you posted... the one about Charles and Marianne seem plausible to me, I think they worked together in the past, then split or something...
Old 2008-08-28, 14:46   Link #20153
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
she wants an answer to her question in ep 19
and the "i love you" trick wont cut it
she wants to know what she means to him
even if the truth wont be what she wants
Old 2008-08-28, 14:48   Link #20154
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

It'd be cool to see a real sword fight between Bismarck and Jeremiah. It'd be totally even, with Jeremiah's Geass Canceler.
Old 2008-08-28, 14:52   Link #20155
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
It'd be cool to see a real sword fight between Bismarck and Jeremiah. It'd be totally even, with Jeremiah's Geass Canceler.
It would depend on how strong those spring-loaded swords are and how heavy Jeremiah's cyborg body is. Bismarck knocked Suzaku a good two or three meters with a single swing. I agree it would be nice to see. Jeremiah is perhaps the one man that could rival him.
Old 2008-08-28, 14:52   Link #20156
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
she wants an answer to her question in ep 19
and the "i love you" trick wont cut it
she wants to know what she means to him
even if the truth wont be what she wants
That makes sense. In episode 19, her question was not answered (because she knows that Lelouch lied to her and the rest of the OotBK), so it'd make aplenty of sense that upon a reunion, she wants to know the truth, neither more nor less.
Old 2008-08-28, 15:03   Link #20157
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Jeremiah is a machine. Sayoko got him with multiple lethal strikes, but they had no effect on him. I don't see how Bismarck could possibly defeat Jeremiah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
That makes sense. In episode 19, her question was not answered (because she knows that Lelouch lied to her and the rest of the OotBK), so it'd make aplenty of sense that upon a reunion, she wants to know the truth, neither more nor less.
I'm more interested in how he's even going to get access to Kallen again. How is he going to turn things around here?
Old 2008-08-28, 15:04   Link #20158
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

we shall see on sunday as episode 21 holds all the keys.
although i thought they would milk the pairing war till the end.
What are we going to talk about next?
Old 2008-08-28, 15:07   Link #20159
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
Jeremiah is a machine. Sayoko got him with multiple lethal strikes, but they had no effect on him. I don't see how Bismarck could possibly defeat Jeremiah.
She hit him with kunai. Bismarck's wielding a sword that's almost as tall as he is and probably weighs a decent amount. He can probably smash right through the armor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
I'm more interested in how he's even going to get access to Kallen again. How is he going to turn things around here?
Someone will give their life to get him out.
Old 2008-08-28, 15:12   Link #20160
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne
Well, he'll think of something, like the miracle man he is . So... Go, go, Lelouch! Show'em all your awesome Zhuge Liang-skills!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume
What are we going to talk about next?
There's lots of stuff . But if the shipping war ends (or mostly ends at elast) I can see that as being a small relief at least
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories