AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-06, 02:44   Link #101
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by betazor View Post
any one know how to test crals supplement ???....... i dont know how .... pls help mee...
Proceed to the next chapter and the follow up will be there. There are level and chapter requirements for a lot of the quests. If you are where I'm thinking of, Crayl making the first supplement and running off to go test it. I looked around to see if I was missing something too.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 03:06   Link #102
apocjunk

Yeah, I can see that square, but I can't get across the water, and there doesn't seem to be anyway around the water, hence the thought that I had to equip Flight. That's my conundrum.

Again, apologies for asking stupid questions, I'm sure the answer is right in front of me, and again, thanks for responding quickly and coherently.
apocjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 03:19   Link #103
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocjunk View Post
Yeah, I can see that square, but I can't get across the water, and there doesn't seem to be anyway around the water, hence the thought that I had to equip Flight. That's my conundrum.

Again, apologies for asking stupid questions, I'm sure the answer is right in front of me, and again, thanks for responding quickly and coherently.
Yeah, which is what I said, you need to get Suina, she has Dive which lets her cross water. Flight can also be used but you won't get that for a while. I think you can upgrade Wil's armor and get Dive pretty early on too.

You should just get used to not being able to explore everything or do all the objectives on a level when you first visit it. It's pretty normal.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-06, 04:16   Link #104
apocjunk

Wow, totally missed the part of your first comment when you mentioned Suina. Sorry about that and thanks for the help!
apocjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 06:34   Link #105
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Apparently Emelitta's 'plunge dive', which you get from wearing her swimsuit-armor, counts as both swim/dive and flight.
At least I'm currently flying around with her on terrain requiring flight and I can't figure out what other cause this might have.

The water robe is pretty awesome with this:
range 3 spell, flight, swim, healing spell and flash step is pretty good too

Last edited by Dhomochevsky; 2012-03-06 at 07:15.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 07:04   Link #106
Nihokon

This game is unsurprisingly time consuming.
I just don't get many chances to play so I hope I can finish at least a route this month.
Old 2012-03-06, 07:12   Link #107
betazor

any want know how to clear the alchemy test for chapet 6 .... i stuck in room 1 ... can any one help me ....
betazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 07:24   Link #108
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Apparently Emelitta's 'plunge dive', which you get from wearing her swimsuit-armor, counts as both swim/dive and flight.
At least I'm currently flying around with her on terrain requiring flight and I can't figure out what other cause this might have.

The water robe is pretty awesome with this:
range 3 spell, flight, swim, healing spell
The water robe has a healing spell?
I am still not too decisive about which robe to focus on (and I am in ch8). Went with holy for now so I have a secondary healer that is not Serawi (or potions).

Quote:
Originally Posted by betazor View Post
any want know how to clear the alchemy test for chapet 6 .... i stuck in room 1 ... can any one help me ....

Spoiler:
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 07:52   Link #109
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
The water robe has a healing spell?
Oh, you are right, the healing spell comes from the holy robe. I had invested some points there. After all you don't need to wear it for using the spell.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 08:22   Link #110
blobsndrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Proceed to the next chapter and the follow up will be there. There are level and chapter requirements for a lot of the quests. If you are where I'm thinking of, Crayl making the first supplement and running off to go test it. I looked around to see if I was missing something too.
I'm having the same problem too, I'm on chapter 6, I've synthesized the plant supplement but nothing is happening, if I move onto chapter 7, it says I've failed the quest, how do I test it's effect? there aren't any red stars above crayl in the workshop and I've already finished all the maps apart from the free maps.
blobsndrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 08:31   Link #111
endarion88

anyone can tell me hot to do quest 24 clean ath body?
Old 2012-03-06, 10:09   Link #112
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Oh, you are right, the healing spell comes from the holy robe. I had invested some points there. After all you don't need to wear it for using the spell.
Oh wow, I thought the abilities are attached to the robes: ie, if I do not wear the holy robes I do not get the healing spell. In this case I should just invest in all the prismatic armors because of their innate resistace, esp towards physical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blobsndrees View Post
I'm having the same problem too, I'm on chapter 6, I've synthesized the plant supplement but nothing is happening, if I move onto chapter 7, it says I've failed the quest, how do I test it's effect? there aren't any red stars above crayl in the workshop and I've already finished all the maps apart from the free maps.
Make sure that there is not an event at Yuidora woodlands (that or forest of souls). Special "events" are listed at the top of the dungeon list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
anyone can tell me hot to do quest 24 clean ath body?
Some quests span several chapters (ie: melodiana's quest does not end until 7 but you get it the moment she joins).
A lot of these character specific quests are tied to the quest-based class changes as labeled here.
Quest 25 (Aht lv 15, chapter 5)
You get to make something via alchemy which turns Aht into a girl once the requirements are reached.

Spoiler for contains future characters:

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-06 at 10:25.
Old 2012-03-06, 10:14   Link #113
blobsndrees

For the yuidora woods, there are 3 options and I've completed all of them, even the one where you have to get joker to appear in the wood of mana.
I've completed spiritual woods and I've cleared noxious woodland and polluted upstream, there shouldn't be anything left.
blobsndrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 10:18   Link #114
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Oh wow, I thought the abilities are attached to the robes: ie, if I do not wear the holy robes I do not get the healing spell. In this case I should just invest in all the prismatic armors because of their innate resistace, esp towards physical.
Just in case, only the skills unlocked from an armor can be used anytime. Everything else will only affect your characters if you wear the armor.
Old 2012-03-06, 11:07   Link #115
endarion88

i'm tring to do the event in the kania wastedlands put i cant deploy unit and the battle start whitout my character on the map what i must do?
Old 2012-03-06, 11:38   Link #116
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i'm tring to do the event in the kania wastedlands put i cant deploy unit and the battle start whitout my character on the map what i must do?
The yuela one? iirc you deploy them in all 4 corners (there are 5 home bases on that map). All you have to do is get to the middle.
Old 2012-03-06, 11:45   Link #117
endarion88

Quote:
The yuela one? iirc you deploy them in all 4 corners (there are 5 home bases on that map). All you have to do is get to the middle.
oh thank you! didn't see the bases in the initial screen of the map
Old 2012-03-06, 13:48   Link #118
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by blobsndrees View Post
For the yuidora woods, there are 3 options and I've completed all of them, even the one where you have to get joker to appear in the wood of mana.
I've completed spiritual woods and I've cleared noxious woodland and polluted upstream, there shouldn't be anything left.
Well then the only option is Crayl isn't high enough level to activate his follow up quest.

Old 2012-03-06, 16:27   Link #119
doujin

how come majority of the dark weapon are cursed i had to pay money for every time i want to change weapon
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 17:05   Link #120
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
how come majority of the dark weapon are cursed i had to pay money for every time i want to change weapon
Well 500 isn't very much. I don't think I've unequipped the cursed shield from Aht since I got it. 5 Con and Res and Shield 2 was valuable back when I got it. A lot of the crafted Dark weapons aren't cursed. The only one I can think of offhand is the dark bow. Most enemies weak to dark are usually also weak to fire, maybe not to the same degree but close enough. I'm in the habit now of any time i see new enemies I check their resistances immediately.

Anyone know why some weapons can't be equipped after you make them? Angel Bow, Fallen Angel Bow, Princess Crystal. Another is the staff for Eme after doing her gauntlet. Not sure why they can't be equipped.

Tags
eushully