Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2007-05-03, 14:18   Link #1261
sharingan0619

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
No no no Iskander is
Spoiler:
And I'm loving him sooo much. Berserker's identity is still unknown. Though we know that he can
Spoiler:

A hero matching that description...really can't think of anyone but my martial arts master, though he's not a hero...
chodo....i thought alexander the great was gonna be rider...hmmm..well, i'll just wait till the novels are fully translated by baka-suki, then i'll get the full scoop, BTW, have u heard any news that fate zero will be made into anime? at least do u think it might? also, i'd appreciate it if u would answer my previous question, the one about HF being 18+ and THAT scene u were reffering to. thanks
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-03, 14:22   Link #1262
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Who...who's Herbesdorf?
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 08:57   Link #1263
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Since Mirror Moon released the English Patch for Fate Route...

Where can I buy the f/s n Game? I can`t speak japanese, so ordering it cold be a Problem...
Is there a Site in english Language or something like that?
Old 2007-05-05, 13:18   Link #1264
sharingan0619

yes, u can order it off of himeyashop.com
but i warn u, it is 95 US dollars for a copy. quite expensive for a PC game.
Old 2007-05-05, 14:38   Link #1265
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan0619 View Post
chodo....i thought alexander the great was gonna be rider...hmmm..well, i'll just wait till the novels are fully translated by baka-suki, then i'll get the full scoop, BTW, have u heard any news that fate zero will be made into anime? at least do u think it might? also, i'd appreciate it if u would answer my previous question, the one about HF being 18+ and THAT scene u were reffering to. thanks
He is rider.
Fate/Zero anime will be out next year, same as Kara no Kyoukai (2008=T-Moon year!)
And about HF...
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
Since Mirror Moon released the English Patch for Fate Route...

Where can I buy the f/s n Game? I can`t speak japanese, so ordering it cold be a Problem...
Is there a Site in english Language or something like that?
Expensive...it is. Of course you can download it off the net, but it is illegal.
The English and Chinese patch of Saber route is 100% complete recently, check mirror moon for more info on the English patch.
The Chinese patch of UBW route is 70% complete until last week.
The Chinese version of the script for all 3 routes are 100% complete. (H-scenes skipped, perverts!), available from me.
The Chinese to English translation of the script is stalled. Looking for vlounteers fluent in both English and Chinese. (scheduled to resume in June the 10th, 2007)
Old 2007-05-06, 21:44   Link #1266
mlai

Hmm... there's text for the H scenes?
Interesting.

2008 F Zero anime. Best news I've heard all day.
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 23:39   Link #1267
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Yes, but I'm going to *censor* them when I distribute it.

And about the 2008 Fate Zero...it's still unconfirmed. Will revalidate it once I finish exams
Old 2007-05-07, 05:18   Link #1268
sharingan0619

@iamandragon
nee-san...what are u doing? i think we're all mature enough to handle H-scenes without being chided by someone who think they're our mother. neverless, it doesn't matter if i see the H-scenes translated or not, ive already got the FSN game, but only the saber route patch. so yeah...im still interested XD
Old 2007-05-07, 06:24   Link #1269
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

@sharingan0619
I just woke up~It's half past 12 here now.
As for not handing out the H-scenes...don't you feel the urge of wanting something when someone just. won't. give. it. to you?

To everyone:
I'm planning to revive to F/SN Chinese to English translation. However, this time I'm not going to do it alone. Volunteers wanted! Project starts at 27th May.
Old 2007-05-07, 06:32   Link #1270
mlai

1. Is it tasteful erotic literature or just filler we can do without?

2. I feel that H text should not have restrictions like H pictures, especially if it's tasteful.

3. That said, I don't *really* care either way.
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 07:19   Link #1271
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Oh...it's just the script that's going to be translated...

Okay, we're starting to get off topic now--someone ask some F/SN related questions...

Just thought of one:
As we know, each servant has their own attributes and distinct advantage. Saber has the highest anti-magic capability, Archer has the best independent action ability, Rider has the fastest speed, Caster has the highest magic power, Berserker has the highest strength, Assassin has the best presence concealment--what about Lancer? The best looking face?
Old 2007-05-07, 07:58   Link #1272
Clarste
Human

Agility, isn't it? Lancers are supposed to be the agile fighters (with spears).

Plus, just by looking at F/SN's status screen, Lancer has high agility.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 08:17   Link #1273
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

But I remember somewhere in Fate/Zero it's mentioned that Rider is the fastest class of all.
More after, if Lancer is fastest, then that's the significant point of Rider?

Rider also had A agility--and her agility should be higher if not for a weak master.
Old 2007-05-07, 08:31   Link #1274
Clarste
Human

Well, there's a difference between speed and agility, isn't there? Lancer has that thing where he can easily retreat from an unfavorable situation and start over from a useful range. That's sort of what I feel the essence of a Lancer is, keeping the battle under control through range and agility. Well, something like that. Or not.

Edit: Or maybe they're just the "balanced" class, with decent stats in everything.
Old 2007-05-07, 17:26   Link #1275
sharingan0619

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
@sharingan0619
I just woke up~It's half past 12 here now.
As for not handing out the H-scenes...don't you feel the urge of wanting something when someone just. won't. give. it. to you?

To everyone:
I'm planning to revive to F/SN Chinese to English translation. However, this time I'm not going to do it alone. Volunteers wanted! Project starts at 27th May.
alright well, pictures or not, i still want a copy when u distribute the translated scrpt ok? i don't need to see the pics,
back to FSN, i agree that lancer is the most agile of the servant classes, but i thought saber was the class that was best in close combat? not magic resistence.
Old 2007-05-07, 18:30   Link #1276
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan0619 View Post
alright well, pictures or not, i still want a copy when u distribute the translated scrpt ok? i don't need to see the pics,
back to FSN, i agree that lancer is the most agile of the servant classes, but i thought saber was the class that was best in close combat? not magic resistence.
Are you going to help translate? The script is in a word document therefore you can choose to view it in traditional/simplified form.

Oh yeah...I remember Shirou's father(forgot his name alreadys...) saying that Saber is 'the best suited in close combat'...
Also all Saber class comes with the ability Riding and Magic Resistance.
Then this gives rise to more questions: what about Berserker?
Old 2007-05-07, 22:36   Link #1277
Clarste
Human

Berserkers are good at everything, but hard to control. Didn't Rin say that in every single war Berserker killed his/her own Master? High risk, high reward.

Edit: Looking it up, she says that all the Masters who tried to control a Berserker in the past burnt out their mana and died in the process.

Last edited by Clarste; 2007-05-07 at 23:15.
Old 2007-05-08, 01:09   Link #1278
Incoan
Jinuar Mumbir

Send a message via ICQ to Incoan Send a message via MSN to Incoan
Berserker class was initially supposed to boost weaker heroic spirits , so that they could compete in the war. I don't think there is anything more that class can give. If the original hero had , for example, F- Luck (or take any other stat) , then even after becoming a Berserker the stat wouldn't be too high, so Berserkers are not necessarily good at everything. That's what I think. Ilya's Berserker was an exception, though. It had fairly high initial stats , being H******s and all (Do I even need to hide this as spoiler ? ) .
Incoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 02:53   Link #1279
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut89 View Post
Berserkers are good at everything, but hard to control. Didn't Rin say that in every single war Berserker killed his/her own Master? High risk, high reward.

Edit: Looking it up, she says that all the Masters who tried to control a Berserker in the past burnt out their mana and died in the process.
Scary...and yet so many people chose Berserker...(Berserker and Assassin are class that can be chosen manually, according to Fate/Zero)
Old 2007-05-08, 14:27   Link #1280
sharingan0619

really? u can actually choose manually in fate zero if u want a berserker or assassin>? in that case, i'd choose a assassin i don't think i would be able to control a berserker...LOL anyways,
@iamandragon
what do u mean im gonna help translate? i don't even know how to read japanese, i only know how to read english and traditional chinese, if u want me to try to translate traditiona chinese, i think i might give it a shot. also, if u remember where u got that info on fate zero the anime, let me know right away ok.