AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2013-01-14, 13:16   Link #5381
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
What a Celestial Spirit mage brings is versatility... and an army. We haven't really seen Mashima take advantage of the possibilty, but such a mage is the equivelance of a 3 or 4 vs. 1 person. If Celestial Spirit mages had the same power level as any other big hitter, they'd dominate. So I gather Mashima is trying to be careful.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 09:35   Link #5382
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Ok how about we all stick to the actual topic of talking about the Fairy Tail anime not start a hissy fit over possible spoilers. monir was nice enough to create a new thread, I edited the title a bit but new thread stays.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 12:30   Link #5383
Krono

The next opening and ending have been announced:

Spoiler for New Opening/Ending:

Also, there's a new voice actor announcement:

Spoiler for Voice Actor Announcement:
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 02:59   Link #5384
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Off-topic:--

Probably should have asked for clarification the first time before reviving and renaming the spoiler/speculation thread for anime-only fans.

Question: Is the Preview part of the episode or are they airing in the web as it seems to becoming the common practice for more and more anime these days? If the preview is airing separately, then all discussion based on the preview must go to the Upcoming thread even if it requires an extra mouse click or two. If the preview is part of the anime episode, then you guys are free to discuss in this thread however you see fit.

I've also changed the thread title to clarify the purpose of this thread and added Thread Guideline and Spoiler Policy to the opening post. Fairy Tail has its own forum which usually means there are more wiggle room to accommodate more fans, so you guys shouldn't throw away someone's complain/objection just because he/she is in the minority. No one needs to be left out when it's doable in a reasonable manner.

Please stick to the topic at hand. Any opinions/feedback can be sent to me via pm instead of derailing this thread or any other ones from here on.

edit: I now have confirmation that the previews are indeed part of the episodes which appear after the end credit. As such, fans are free to discuss the preview however they see fit in this thread. I'll restore the title of the Upocming episode discussion thread to Spoiler/Speculation for Anime-Only Viewers. Let's move on.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 08:55   Link #5385
kitten320

Ha! I told you it was part of an episode!

Sorry, had to get it out! Won't bring it up again!

Anyway I can't wait to see new OP and ED since I'm not big fan of current one. Hopefully this one will be better
Old 2013-01-18, 23:02   Link #5386
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 165:
Old 2013-01-18, 23:38   Link #5387
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep165:
Old 2013-01-19, 00:53   Link #5388
Eragon
Still Alive

Spoiler for 165:
Old 2013-01-19, 01:03   Link #5389
mtgowns

Spoiler for #165:
mtgowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 02:05   Link #5390
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

165 was great. Yukino has to be the cuteness gal in Fairy Tail at the moment. Her figure and size are over exaggerated like Lucy or Erza.

Lucy refuse to take the 2 remaining keys, this is one of the reasons why I like her character. Gray blushing at the comment Erza give him about Juvia loving him kind of hints what he feels. Erza segment with her old friend was creepy, having a rape face in a cat suit is not cute or sexy at all. Super scary! I notice during Yukino humiliation segment, the rest of the guild look down and sad, I'm sure they think it was extreme, but not having the balls to say anything is a person I cannot trust or like to know.

Not sure about the part about Yukino symbol being taken off by her own magic. I thought there was some sort of tattoo removal magic, but I think she has a mark or a scar there...
Old 2013-01-19, 03:25   Link #5391
EroKing

They toned down Natsu's anger quite a bit.
Images
Anime vs Manga
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-01-19, 03:26   Link #5392
Bombo
TSF Fans

OMG BRING THE NEXT EPISODE NOW...the last scene I can't wait for it !!!
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 04:29   Link #5393
ImperialFlameGod8190

It wasn't bad but then again there's something funny that people need to think about if Yukino chose to give up ALL her keys why is it she only gave her the zodiac ones but kept that 13th gate key. And although Yukino technically isn't a part of FT she should become one after this arc she would be quite an interesting edition
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 06:26   Link #5394
Pwnago
Unforgivable Sin

This episode was complete AWESOME. Well, the like 5 minutes got me really hyped up. Natsu is a beast, literally.. If Fairy Tail didn't disappear for 7 years they would have wreck every clan out there no doubt.

And I was thinking that maybe Yukino might join FT, well I hope she does, but it's a thought :P
Old 2013-01-19, 07:51   Link #5395
ookamigirl

Fairy Tail still holding last places... kinda sad.
Hope they'll turn things to their advantage soon.
I felt sorry for Yukino, but was surprised to see her so helpful.
Natsu raiding Sabertooth's place was a nice bonus!
Can't wait to see how it plays out next time.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 12:59   Link #5396
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Still wondering what role the 13th key plays. And why all 12 keys are supposed to end up in the hands of one person. And I loved Milliana's expression here; sent chills down my spine. Also Erza and Gray's talk on the balcony, which kinda shows Gray has been aware of Juvia's feelings for sometime, but isn't dealing with it for some reason. As Erza said, he needs to give her a clear-cut response.

And Natsu fights a ninja next episode?
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 13:05   Link #5397
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

for the first time i liked Natsu here,more than anything i wanted to see Sabertooth getting smashed after what they did to Yukino, and he just did that, i really want Natsu kicking Sabertooth's ass

i looks like the hatred for Jellal is spread among the people very wide, puts Erza in a tough situation if she had to fight her friends defensing him.Finally we have that Gray is not unaware of Juvia's feelings, he just doesn't respond to them
Old 2013-01-19, 17:25   Link #5398
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Also Erza and Gray's talk on the balcony, which kinda shows Gray has been aware of Juvia's feelings for sometime, but isn't dealing with it for some reason. As Erza said, he needs to give her a clear-cut response.
It's probably a function of Gray being kind of interested in Juvia, but Juvia being obsessed with Gray and willing to agree to marry him and have his babies in an instant. He doesn't want to outright reject her, but he's not sure he wants to get together with her either. So Gray's trying to take things slowly, and normally. Spending time with her, asking her out to dinner, etc. Because telling Juvia "I like you" would practically be treated as a marriage proposal by her.

Bottom line it's a really awkward situation for Gray.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 17:41   Link #5399
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

So some people actually use spoiler tags.

Anyway please join FT Yukino ;_; It would be sad to never see you again after this arc.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

>Nakama
I thought this was an english scanlation.

As for the episode, I wonder what Kagura's connection to Jellal is. If she is so strong before unsheathing the sword she'll be seriously OP after. Why Erza is not going to meet him as soon as possible but instead strolling around is beyond me.

Maybe the pumpkin is the king himself? My only clue is that they have the same size, his face is never really shown and they never are around at the same time but after thinking about it it seems fairly obvious.

Regardless of that I doubt that Natsu and Genna will come to a conclusion before the tournament is over.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 17:54   Link #5400
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

They usually keep Nakama untranslated because it doesn't have a convenient English equivilent.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen