Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2013-01-10, 23:01   Link #1241
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belise View Post
Does that also go for Shiki's fruit?
You mean if Shiki's fruit can negate/resist the gravitational pull of the darkness? If so, I doubt it. But that's fine, because Shiki's DF is hax enough already as it is.
Old 2013-01-11, 00:30   Link #1242
Zaffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
I meant the crew.
you know alot of luffy's crew

Zorro when he was a kid he wandered around changellings other dojo but when he get to on dojo he loose a duel against a girl then he start to train in the dojo beaucse of the bet he made at the start but zorro can nevner beat this girl (cant rember her name) so he dont think he get strong but then the sensie tell Zorro she is train even more then him beacuse he is giveing him a changel and then Zorro challenge her to real sword fight with real katana and he loose that fight to then the girl start to train with the a real katan and then she get into an ancident and dies then Zorro ask the sensie for the katana that killed here that start to go around the world since he need money he challege pepole with bonty on them but he is not calling him self a bonty hunter but he get call buy it and and then he meets to other ppl (i forgot the name of) and they start to call Zorro for ankii (ankii means big brother) and after something more happening he meets up with Zuffy and cordi and then you know the story from there aslo Zorros name is Roronoa Zoro and he also get called buy pairet hunter Roronoa Zoro

Nami: here prents got killed when he was a bady so a female navy solder tok her in and brought them here island abd nami was realy nice when she little she was stealing books in the store book store and the cop on island (fogot his name to) always bought here to her new mother (the navy soilder) but the cop was in love with the navy soilder ( aslo when she pick up nami and an other kid and remeber name of she left the navy when she pick them up and got to the island here she lived when she was small in a little bot) so she said i will pay you back with my body then he got red in he face and lett it pass alot of other things happend but after some time she got killed buy arlong and arlong promiset to nami she coud buy the island from him for amuont for belii and if she join he's priat crew but arlong nevner plan to go trought with it so he paid of some navy solder to find all the all money nami had saved up and they would splitt it and they found and then luffy, zorro and sanji coms in with the batte against arlong and they win (i know i skipped alot of what happend there but it was lot)

Usoppe is know of they you dont know so much about that you know about hes past is that he father is part of shanks priest crew and he's mother died and he started he own priet crew when runing in the town yelling prairets coming every day and lieing but one day it beacumse true also i forgot to meansen that he always sat at a tree and was telling storys to sick and rich female (forgot here name) and theere was a sveretent there who was captine one prairet crew and he was a realy mean one to and he planed to kill every one in the town but zuffy and them stop it and get the boat marry from the rich lady

Robin you know alot about the island from the island who tresuret wisdom and read polly something then she get realy friend with a gaint (i forgot what he was named to) and her mother is wanted so know one knows she is the mother but some pepole do and she get killed buy the world govremt ment and the island get destroyed buy the buster call but she get saved buy aoji she is named Nico Robin

Sanji: he was a chef on nayv shipp when he was a kidd and then the navy shipp got attack buy the famus parite red leg something but then they got strandet on the cliff with almost nothing of food and the parited gives all the food to sanji also before they got strandet on the cliff he lost his legg buy saveing sanji and after alot of day i think it was around 20 or 30 days they get saved and start up a resturant on the sea then alot of things happend but he joins Zuffy

Brook: he was part of and other parites crew and also laabon was part of it brooks best friend was laabon he would play musick for him and if you dont rember who laabon was it was the big whale that they meet when they were coming down from revers mount but alot of happend to brook it was a battle or poinse or something but all of them died but brook didnt die beacuse he did eat revie friut so he coud revie him self but didnt find hes body and got lost but he found it after 1 year that why he is only bones and he loves he afro that you find out on the episode when they are abord thrill when the showdo of brook get take and samuri gos after he afro alot happening and luffy ask him to join beacuse he realy wanted him in the crew

Chopper: you know alot about choppers past it start with rindeer with a blue nose he didnt get accpet buy he pack and laft behind also he get beat up buy the leader of the pack and then he did eat the fruit but and whent to human from but the humans tought he was a mount and shoot him but then he mett a doctor and got take care off alot happend when he was with the doctor to but in my oppinen he wasnet a doctor he was more of a siencetis but then chopper wanna start to so he askes if doctor lin i think she was called to train him beacuse he was deying and she dont agree to do it but she do that after a while alot of things happend dont wanna type it all and then chopper names is Tony Tony Chopper

Franky: you know alot of he's past to he was takeing in buy the world best ship builder that is the man you build gold roger's shipp and he needs to pay for it get killed and he franky try to stop the sea train and get almost killed but he get some parts and build he know body up is i think he name was tom (he father of frank the man how tok him in) it was also an other man that was taken in but i dont rember he's name also Franky is also know as Cutty Flam... then story start when they start to build a new shipp to luffys crew beacuse marry is to damage to go on and that start to get into realy fight in the crew and usoppe leaves the crew

i have told you know only a little about there past but all of this are told in the anime so if you wounder why not watch it again :P

sorry for all the miss spelling i got dyslexia if you dont under stand it or if you wounder more i happy to answer more question if you got hope it is enguff about the crew but it still some i left out about them beacuse it got alot to type :P
Zaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 16:27   Link #1243
Belise
Rokushiki User
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
You mean if Shiki's fruit can negate/resist the gravitational pull of the darkness? If so, I doubt it. But that's fine, because Shiki's DF is hax enough already as it is.
Hm.. i dunno. It does seem that way, but a fruit doesn't always guarantee victory. Sometimes it makes it easier sure, but you can't easily predict the outcome of a battle.

I think anti-gravity should at least nullify gravity. Like maybe he would be made still or frozen once BB pulls him in, instead of being able to move away or escaping it altogether. To be honest, I don't like to think any fruit is hax. They're all trading away the ability to come in contact with water in exchange for something. It's more so the user making use of the power with cleverness, some effort or skill that makes it formidable, no?
Belise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 16:45   Link #1244
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Hm.. i dunno. It does seem that way, but a fruit doesn't always guarantee victory. Sometimes it makes it easier sure, but you can't easily predict the outcome of a battle.

I think anti-gravity should at least nullify gravity. Like maybe he would be made still or frozen once BB pulls him in, instead of being able to move away or escaping it altogether. To be honest, I don't like to think any fruit is hax. They're all trading away the ability to come in contact with water in exchange for something. It's more so the user making use of the power with cleverness, some effort or skill that makes it formidable, no?
While it's true that nothing can escape the gravitation pull of the darkness, there is a drawback to that. Due to the additional force and momentum coming towards Blackbeard during the suction, he takes more damage as a result of that.

So if Shiki were to be pulled towards Blackbeard, he could throw a landmass at Blackbeard which would be very troublesome for Blackbeard to defend against/ avoid.

But now that Blackbeard also wields the quake ability, that most likely makes up for the shortcomings/vulnerabilities of the darkness fruit.
Old 2013-01-11, 17:41   Link #1245
Belise
Rokushiki User
*Artist

Quote:
While it's true that nothing can escape the gravitation pull of the darkness, there is a drawback to that. Due to the additional force and momentum coming towards Blackbeard during the suction, he takes more damage as a result of that.

So if Shiki were to be pulled towards Blackbeard, he could throw a landmass at Blackbeard which would be very troublesome for Blackbeard to defend against/ avoid.

But now that Blackbeard also wields the quake ability, that most likely makes up for the shortcomings/vulnerabilities of the darkness fruit.
With two devil fruits though, would that multiply his weakness to water/karioseki? That quake fruit might be his undoing if it is. He almost destroyed the land he was standing on at marineford.
Old 2013-01-11, 18:32   Link #1246
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
With two devil fruits though, would that multiply his weakness to water/karioseki? That quake fruit might be his undoing if it is. He almost destroyed the land he was standing on at marineford.
When submerged underwater or restrained by seastone, DF users lose their strength and are virtually helpless. I don't see how a weakness multiplier would exacerbate things.

At Marineford, he didn't have full control over the quake ability. But now that 2 years have passed, he's had ample time to attain much better control (if not mastery) over the quake ability.
Old 2013-01-11, 20:39   Link #1247
Belise
Rokushiki User
*Artist

Quote:
When submerged underwater or restrained by seastone, DF users lose their strength and are virtually helpless. I don't see how a weakness multiplier would exacerbate things.

At Marineford, he didn't have full control over the quake ability. But now that 2 years have passed, he's had ample time to attain much better control (if not mastery) over the quake ability.
There are degrees though for how much sea water/stone can affect you. If they're completely underwater or covered in stone they will be fully immobilized sure, but lesser amounts will have less of an effect. He might tolerate less and less depending on how many abilities he absorbs with 2 or 3+ abilities causing death on contact with sea water/stone. Who knows?

I can definitely see the quake ability or another one of his own doing him in. He's still one man and he can still loose control he's aggravated or pushed to an extreme. That can happen with the right circumstances for sure. Like a tough battle or tricking him.
Old 2013-01-13, 06:42   Link #1248
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

What happens to a devil fruit power once the devil fruit user dies? Does the fruit grow on a tree again or is it lost forever?
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 15:11   Link #1249
Iamis

Another fruit becomes the new devil fruit...

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2013-01-13 at 19:45. Reason: Don't link to a site that hosts licensed manga...
Iamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-13, 22:45   Link #1250
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Were there shichibukai during Roger's time?
Old 2013-01-14, 15:35   Link #1251
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

We don't know the answer to that, Most likely the system of shichibukai was established as a form of countering the yonkou after the pirate kings death.
Old 2013-01-23, 03:54   Link #1252
sanzo
33million Humming Brook

good question O.o
sanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 21:52   Link #1253
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

there will be a new Opening soon?
Old 2013-01-24, 22:07   Link #1254
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Noone knows right now.

A new opening will come at the start of a new anime season though. Since there wasn't a new one this January the soonest it can possibly happen now is in April.
Old 2013-02-02, 00:47   Link #1255
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I want to watch the "episode of Luffy" is output vosta??

Spoiler for fanart or not...??:

Is a fanart??? x_x

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2013-02-02 at 01:08.
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 10:29   Link #1256
khoa1708
www.kh0a.net

how come no attention has ever been paid to who luffy's mom is?
i don't think this has ever been mentioned in the storyline right?
Old 2013-03-22, 05:23   Link #1257
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa1708 View Post
how come no attention has ever been paid to who luffy's mom is?
i don't think this has ever been mentioned in the storyline right?

No, it hasn't been mentioned yet so far in the story. All we've heard about her from Oda is that she's apparantly, "the ugliest/least attractive female in the series"~
Old 2013-03-25, 11:35   Link #1258
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Is there a map of the one piece world? I'm a little confused on the geography.

So the red line runs across the center of the planet. The grand line runs perpendicular to that. The grand line is broken up into the normal and new world parts.

So are the 4 oceans created the 4 blues? Though that doesn't make sense since i thought everyone had to start at the normal part of the grand line. Also there is only one way to make it into the new world part of the grand line; but is the way the crew took to get to the normal part of the grand line the only way for that?

Since the crew crossed the red line twice that means that the new world part of the grand line is in the same hemisphere of west blue right?
Old 2013-03-25, 13:03   Link #1259
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Here's a rough map of the world:

The Red Line (mainland) runs vertically around the planet (equated to the Prime Meridian) and the Grand Line is a stretch of ocean that runs out completely horizontal from it (equated to the Equator) which intersects with the Red Line twice. Once at Reverse Mountain and a second time on the opposite side of the planet at Mariejois/Fishman Island.

Unless you have a means of crossing the dangerous calm belts that border the Grand Line, Reverse Mountain is the only means of entering it. There are four access points from each of the 4 major oceans: North Blue, East Blue, West Blue and South Blue. Anyone accessing the Grand Line from here gets sent out into the first half which lies between East Blue and South Blue.

The second half of the Grand Line aka "The New World" is accessed after crossing over or under the second intersection with the Red Line and it runs between North Blue and West Blue. The very end of the Grand Line is the island Raftel which lays on the opposite side of where Reverse Mountain lets ships into the Grand Line.
Old 2013-03-25, 14:12   Link #1260
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

thanks alot

Tags
q&a