AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-04-29, 17:15   Link #41
Tabris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
Good job on that.

Still, I hope it doesn't turn out to be like...

THIS!

I Loled so hard.
LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
How about this guy?

And the update:

That dude was older than the girls -- old enough to go to prison, anyway...

Oh God, I remember when I read those for the first time, I laughed so much. I reckon it's a fake, but it's still funny as.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 01:32   Link #42
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
Congrats! And go for it, Fome!! I hope the dance turns out will for you! ^^

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 22:34   Link #43
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Fome - You are the man. Well... you enjoy your new found love and keep her close if you really enjoy spending time with her, enjoy now ^_^.

ps: Save the adult stuff till later. ta ta now.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 08:35   Link #44
latestgood

Smile Date this Saturday: HELP! Going to San Francisco??

Hello,

I have a date coming up this Saturday. I am 20 years old who recently moved to San Jose. Well, I would like to have a fun and impress my date. But, I have no idea where to go. Please recommend places in San Francisco where I can have fun with my date. Of course, romantci places is a big plus.

Thank you.
latestgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 15:49   Link #45
onepiecelover

Haha the post by that guy was hilarious, and someone called his parents and told them that thats just wrong and funny at the same time
onepiecelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 18:44   Link #46
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by latestgood View Post
Hello,

I have a date coming up this Saturday. I am 20 years old who recently moved to San Jose. Well, I would like to have a fun and impress my date. But, I have no idea where to go. Please recommend places in San Francisco where I can have fun with my date. Of course, romantci places is a big plus.

Thank you.
I'd say play tourist, go to Pier 39 or Coit Tower or Chinatown.
What the heck do people in this city do, anyway?

Um, go rent a couple of bicycles at Crissy Field, you can head all the way down to Fort Point underneath the Golden Gate bridge, if you're feeling up to it you can bike across the bridge and back or turn around and head all the way down to Ghiradeli Square.

Should be a nice day tomorrow.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 05:45   Link #47
kyoji-kun
2DestroyU

haha! what an interesting topic!

yeah, I always think about it if she is also interested in me or not. I always met her at school and walk her home after class. we always talk about anime stuffs or anyting that would interest the both of us. I like her because she is always cheerful and smiles a lot and it makes me happy. I've read her previous posts in another forum site and I'm really amazed that were almost the same especially in our life! the only problem is that she is very friendly to other people! I still don't know if she already has someone she likes. I'm always thinking how to confess to her but its not just my forte to do that! some of my friends say that she also like me but I observed that she is just like that to her other friends.

for all of you guys and gals who has done it...I'm all proud of you! ^^

I give love advices to my friends but I can't take my own advice! how silly I am! XD
kyoji-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 16:57   Link #48
Fome

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoji-kun View Post

yeah, I always think about it if she is also interested in me or not. I always met her at school and walk her home after class. we always talk about anime stuffs or anyting that would interest the both of us. I like her because she is always cheerful and smiles a lot and it makes me happy. I've read her previous posts in another forum site and I'm really amazed that were almost the same especially in our life! the only problem is that she is very friendly to other people! I still don't know if she already has someone she likes. I'm always thinking how to confess to her but its not just my forte to do that! some of my friends say that she also like me but I observed that she is just like that to her other friends.

I give love advices to my friends but I can't take my own advice! how silly I am! XD
Don't confess. Confessing can potentially destroy everything. If she likes you too, you will get closer naturally.
Fome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 17:00   Link #49
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoji-kun View Post

E-stalker.

How old are you? Just ask her out to dinner or a movie or something really funky like a playground or miniature golf or something, just the two of you.

I think she'll get what you're trying to hint at.

But no 'confessing' or two-page letter, that's just kind of weird.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 00:02   Link #50
Aka
Green Trees
*Artist

Well, I don't really want to repeat what everyone in here mostly say, some way it's best to Confess immediately, sometimes it's not the best way to confess at all. Love isn't always the same way as most experienced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage View Post
How about this guy?

And the update:
L.O.L. Perfect 10/10 I haven't laughed with tears in awhile XD
Aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 18:30   Link #51
Danov

Interesting topic, it made me create an account just to post here.

Well, I need your help guys. I've just turned 15 and never before I've kissed any girl. i'm still young for be on a real relationship, all I want is to make out with a girl to know how it is.

I'm not ugly, but I'm also not handsome. Probably I fit in the normal category ^^. The problem is that I don't know how to talk to a girl I don't know. What do I need to do in order to kiss her?

Oh, this reminds me of another question: With how many years do you kissed for the first time?

I hope you can help me ^^
Danov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 18:49   Link #52
Kipp
Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danov View Post
Interesting topic, it made me create an account just to post here.

Well, I need your help guys. I've just turned 15 and never before I've kissed any girl. i'm still young for be on a real relationship, all I want is to make out with a girl to know how it is.

I'm not ugly, but I'm also not handsome. Probably I fit in the normal category ^^. The problem is that I don't know how to talk to a girl I don't know. What do I need to do in order to kiss her?

Oh, this reminds me of another question: With how many years do you kissed for the first time?

I hope you can help me ^^
Aw, there's nothing wrong with that. I'd suggest you'd be cautious though to make out with a girl just for the experience. Leading people on is a bad thing. I'm sure you'll meet someone and have things go from there. I personally find kissing to be a much greater experience when it's with someone you care for than random person#1. As for my first kiss, I think I was 9. I went back and forth between two neighbor boys. Man, I was such a little slut.
Kipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 19:22   Link #53
Kipp
Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
My first kiss was younger than 9 probably about 4 or 5, it was with my neighbor.
I don't feel as bad now. I was a rather dirty 9 year old though... The poor neighbor boys. They didn't know what they were getting into.
Old 2007-01-17, 20:07   Link #54
Danov

Uhn... interesting, I really liked what you guys said. It will sure help me ^^. The problem now is find a nice girl, becouse anybody has caught my attention till now.

PS = 4-5 years? This is... dirty
Danov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 20:39   Link #55
Kipp
Uncertainty

That's true. When you're a kid, you just go for it. Being 9 was still at the age where boys had cooties, so it was an interesting experience to say the least. And by dirty, I meant I still remember telling neighborboy#1 to try and see how long we could kiss. Of course, thinking back on that, it was more out of curiosity than anything.
Old 2007-01-17, 23:08   Link #56
crall

Quote:
My first kiss was younger than 9 probably about 4 or 5, it was with my neighbor.
I also had my first kiss when I was 4 or 5. In fact I had several kisses that summer.

Me and a neighbor girl somehow came to consider ourselves as boyfirend/girlfriend.
One of our favorite games was "the wedding game". Her older sister was the priest. She held a short sermon (probably no longer then 30 seconds), at the end she probably said something like the classic "you may now kiss the bride". We then, of course, kissed.
Don't know how many times we played that game that summer.

Unfortunatly we got into a fight over a "rocking horse" (don't know the correct word for that toy) and broke up. My family moved shortly after.
We did how ever attended the same school a couple years later, but her class was moved to another school after the first year. Don't think I ever saw her after that.

Even now, I get a happy nostalgic feeling everytime I remember her/that summer.
crall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 23:28   Link #57
Kipp
Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by crall View Post
Even now, I get a happy nostalgic feeling everytime I remember her/that summer.
Aww, that's really cute. I never did the marriage thing with the neighbor boys. I was somewhat the tomboy growing up. I was rather proud of the time my friends and I duct-taped one of those inflatable pools. It had a huge gaping hole in it, and we thought if we attached sticks to it with duct-tape that it would turn into a raft. Thankfully I wasn't the one who tested it in the creek. Back on topic though, my younger brother was 8 a few years back and he commented on how he already had two girlfriends. I just shook my head and gave him the 'wtf...?' look.
Old 2007-01-18, 14:09   Link #58
Ending

@ crall: Kinda know what you mean, so it is unfortunate that you were separated. Happened to me too. It's like a fond, nostalgic memory, since doubtfully either of us will ever experience the same. Gone is the innocence of childhood, no?
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 08:50   Link #59
phantom_ryder

relationships make me oh so very tired... thinking about growing up too fast and becoming an adult makes me more tired.... *shock* ... oh no, ive gone and done now havent I? *mumbles... must make self un-grown up. I wish I'd realised before I left High School that the place wasn't so bad afterall... better yet... that it only gets worse from there..

... *turns on t.v...

ok I'm better now
phantom_ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 23:08   Link #60
Ewok

Send a message via MSN to Ewok
Quote:
Come on, don't bring back those good, pure, and warm memories. I guess that's the thing about growing up, you lose your innocence. Remember bathing in the sun and playing on the swing and slid without a care in the world. Well you can't do that now, everyone's big and we'll look like retards going down a child slid. People will pull their kids away from the giant lunatic. But it was good while it lasted...
Then do it at 3 in the morning during a summer shower. Same fun, less witnesses
Ewok is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom