AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-11, 09:21   Link #5121
Marka13

The Accelerator and Last Order scene
Old 2010-10-11, 09:33   Link #5122
IppoTsuko
Acadamy City's Number One

hey i think aogami pierce is the sixth level 5, what's your opinion?
Old 2010-10-11, 09:39   Link #5123
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykf566 View Post
Somewhat ironic considering he is an esper.
It's really ironic too when he thank god that their is still hope in this world

such purity and his deserving to turn back into light. The shedding of black wings to white wings would never revert anymore.

Touma already smash his illusions.

And I called Accelerator now ANGELerator.
Old 2010-10-11, 10:03   Link #5124
ykf566

Even his hair and clothes are white. Just saying (albeit with some blood).
Old 2010-10-11, 10:10   Link #5125
IppoTsuko
Acadamy City's Number One

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

such purity and his deserving to turn back into light. The shedding of black wings to white wings would never revert anymore.

Touma already smash his illusions.

And I called Accelerator now ANGELerator.
angelerator in japanese is Enjeruparusujene lol...
Old 2010-10-11, 10:22   Link #5126
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

With his wings now changed from black, I suppose this means that Accelerator is now using the [Aeon of Horus] format that Aiwass wanted, but what does the halo signify? Despite what we want to think, Accelerator is still human and not an Angel like Kazakiri, so maybe it's part of his evolution to using the aeon of Horus? After all the first time he gains the black wings was during Index singing, maybe using that song again helps him realize his power?

(For that matter, what happen to Kazakiri during all this?)

As for Touma (上条当麻), I've been thinking all day what could be the name of that other powerful being inside of him, wouldn't it be cool if when asked, the Entity just smirked and revealed it's name to be [Kamijou Touma] (神上討魔) ?

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2010-10-11 at 10:49.
Old 2010-10-11, 10:37   Link #5127
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykf566 View Post
Even his hair and clothes are white. Just saying (albeit with some blood).
But it was his own blood.

About his clothes, I think the color changes in accord to what's inside his heart.
- Volume 3 to 5, black but with some little white marks.
- Volume 8 to 19, white but with dark gray marks.
- Volume 20 to 22, pure white angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
As for Touma (上条当麻), I've been thinking all day what could be the name of that other powerful being inside of him, wouldn't it be cool if when asked, the being smirked and revealed it's name to be [Kamijo Touma] (神浄討魔) ?
神浄討魔 means "One that cleanses God and exorcises the Devil" in accord Kanzaki's way to understand "Kamijou Touma".
Old 2010-10-11, 10:42   Link #5128
Used Can

May I ask one short summary of the conversation between Tōma and Index? He finally told her about his memory loss, right?
Old 2010-10-11, 10:43   Link #5129
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
May I ask one short summary of the conversation between Tōma and Index? He finally told her about his memory loss, right?
Same question here.
Old 2010-10-11, 10:46   Link #5130
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
神浄討魔 means "One that cleanses God and exorcises the Devil" in accord Kanzaki's way to understand "Kamijou Touma".
My bad, I meant [神上討魔], but hey, cleanse God also works.

It's the perfect name for a power that's even greater than Archangel Michael. The one that will surpass the current God (La persona superiore a Dio) (神上), and the one with a sealed/exorcised 'demon' within.
Old 2010-10-11, 10:49   Link #5131
mt.andi
Triple agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Is it really "god" in here? 良かった (yokatta) is also usually translated as "thanks god". Can anyone give an original line?
Old 2010-10-11, 11:01   Link #5132
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
My bad, I meant [神上討魔], but hey, cleanse God also works.

It's the perfect name for a power that's greater than even Archangel Michael. The one that will surpass the current God (La persona superiore a Dio) (神上), and the one with a sealed/exorcised 'demon' within.
Maybe, but I don't think Touma will just take the place of God as the new absolute god, I think is TOUMA we are talking about, so I think he will just punch God in the face, tell him to not give up his creation and do the job properly since Touma isn't that experienced in that matter.
Which reminds me I read somewhere Imagine Breaker is only one of many names his power had within the story, which means there always existed "Touma" in the story, maybe was the previous one which destroyed Aleister's illusions back then on England. I can't think another way just look how he pwned Fiamma with his suprise attack.
Old 2010-10-11, 11:03   Link #5133
tsunade666

no I think he thank god as in kami (god) and not yokatta (thank god).

Accelerator finally back to his original pure self without being tainted by the darkness of the academy city.
Old 2010-10-11, 11:17   Link #5134
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Maybe, but I don't think Touma will just take the place of God as the new absolute god, I think is TOUMA we are talking about, so I think he will just punch God in the face, tell him to not give up his creation and do the job properly since Touma isn't that experienced in that matter.
I think you misunderstood, I didn't mean that our this Touma is the one that would overtaking God, but rather that other power within him, whose name I speculate to be also 'Kamijou Touma' but with a different kanji (神上討魔). I mean, whatever that power is, Touma doesn't want it loose for a reason... So I doubt it's going to be a nice fellow...
Old 2010-10-11, 11:18   Link #5135
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt.andi View Post
Is it really "god" in here? 良かった (yokatta) is also usually translated as "thanks god". Can anyone give an original line?
No, God isn't in the line; it was just translator preference—fits damn well, too.

Accelerator said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accelerator; page 210
「ちくしょう。 良かった。 本当に良かった・・・・・・ッ!!」
Old 2010-10-11, 11:34   Link #5136
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
After Fianma was defeated and the Star was breaking apart and falling, Touma went to look for the Index-mote that Fianma dropped. Soon after, Index contacted Touma through the Index-mote. A holohgram-ish version of her appeared, complete with voice.

Index asked Touma why he hasn't escaped yet, then Touma said he hasn't completed anything yet, including destroying the Index-mote and taking care of the giant flying fortress.

Then Touma apologized to her and told her the truth about the memory loss. Index said that it doesn't matter as long as he comes back.

Then Touma found the frequency of the speakers onboard, and told Index to pass it on so that he could get some help on how to drive this thing. Index said she can't do it because the I-mote is still operating and she hasn't regained consciousness. So Touma destroyed the I-mote and Index-gram disappeared.

Then of course, the whole crashing-a-giant-flying-fortress-into-an-archangel thing happens.
Old 2010-10-11, 11:40   Link #5137
Miraluka
Banned

What about Stiyl and Laura situation?
Old 2010-10-11, 11:53   Link #5138
Plant42

I've heard that the image of Index's body appears in upside down state and it's quite resemble to Aleister in his tube.
If this is not coincidence we may have to brought back the Aleister and Index's relation theory.

Touma also said to her that he will definitely return.

Last edited by Plant42; 2010-10-11 at 12:04.
Old 2010-10-11, 12:04   Link #5139
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
I've heard that the image of Index's body appears in upside down state and it's quite resemble to Aleister in his tube.
If this is not coincidence we may have to brought back the Aleister and Index's relation theory.
To be honest back then at 2008 when I started this series with the anime and saw Aleister on the tube I thought:
Quote:
" That woman should be Index's mother"
Ok, I was wrong, Aleister was/is a he

Their resemblances with each other is too much coincidence to be left like that.
Old 2010-10-11, 12:08   Link #5140
Used Can

Well, Aleister is not limited to one number, right? What if he's also Index?

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen