AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-10-27, 17:50   Link #261
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StorminNorman View Post
Wow... none of those voices sounded right to me at all, especially Hina's. Though that's at least in part due to the fact that she's speaking German. It's not a very cute sounding language, so it's hard to sound cute while speaking German. '>.>
I've sha... am friends with a German girl who is and sounds very cute
Old 2006-10-27, 21:30   Link #262
Skane
Anime Snark

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by StorminNorman View Post
Wow... none of those voices sounded right to me at all, especially Hina's. Though that's at least in part due to the fact that she's speaking German. It's not a very cute sounding language, so it's hard to sound cute while speaking German. '>.>
You CAN sound cute in German. Check out the fandubs of Utawarerumono. One of the best fandubbing efforts around.

Cheers.
Old 2006-11-01, 16:29   Link #263
spartanprime
Space Marine

Send a message via Yahoo to spartanprime
Smile

Can anybody tell me for sure if there's gonna be a third season? I don't wanna keep my hopes up, but I'll be the happiest guy in the world if there's another season comin' up. Shinku is the best.
spartanprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-01, 17:51   Link #264
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
I'm hoping for a third season of RM (it was left very open and hadn't completed the storyline) and a second season of DearS (likewise, covered very very little of the manga and still hasn't resloved it.)
Cinnabon-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 14:39   Link #265
QueenNori

Someone has uploaded a whole German episode at YouTube :
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

All parts have some audio problems.

EDIT: The clips have been removed.

Last edited by QueenNori; 2006-11-09 at 14:36.
QueenNori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 07:06   Link #266
Charmmy Kitty
Red eyes in Darkness

Send a message via ICQ to Charmmy Kitty Send a message via MSN to Charmmy Kitty
I didn't watch much of Rozen Maiden, but I think it's a really great show!Currently I'm on the fifth episode.I like Hina Ichigo <3
Charmmy Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 09:12   Link #267
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmmy Kitty View Post
I didn't watch much of Rozen Maiden, but I think it's a really great show!Currently I'm on the fifth episode.I like Hina Ichigo <3
well have fun watching it and enjoy the happy moments while you can feel free to ask any questions

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 11:46   Link #268
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanprime View Post
Can anybody tell me for sure if there's gonna be a third season? I don't wanna keep my hopes up, but I'll be the happiest guy in the world if there's another season comin' up. Shinku is the best.
No official news yet of a S3, but as Cinnabon-chan says, we think its likely because they pretty much left RM:T on an open-ending. For now, in place of an S3, and you may already know this, there is a 2-part OVA that will be coming very soon. Look forward to that! (Check the Ouverture thread for more information).

Charmmy Kitty, glad to see another person enjoying the show. Welcome to this sub-forum! Watch season 2, RM:Traumend, as soon as you can. It will blow you away. And yay~! I like Hinaichigo a lot too!
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-11, 14:06   Link #269
Charmmy Kitty
Red eyes in Darkness

Oh, and I also wanted to ask - what is "Rozen Maiden Traumed" ?Is it something like a second season of Rozen Maiden?
Old 2006-11-11, 16:51   Link #270
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmmy Kitty View Post
Oh, and I also wanted to ask - what is "Rozen Maiden Traumed" ?Is it something like a second season of Rozen Maiden?
It is the second season (a direct sequel)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-12, 04:36   Link #271
Pakxenon
popcorn

I just finished watching this one (6 episodes today lol!!!!). See my review for more detail. =D
Pakxenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 21:37   Link #272
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Du hast

Since this thread needs to see some love and this is semi-related to the first season...

Imagine you have never heard of Rozen Maiden because it does not exist in any form. It doesn't exist even in Peach-Pit's heads.

One day you come home after a long day at work or school, and you find a nice looking case lying on your bed. You naturally open the case and see a well made doll inside. You pick her up and check her out (perhaps even looking under her skirt if you're a pervert), and find a key hole in her back. You find a key in her case and you decide to wind her up.

After inserting the key into her back and starting to turn the key, you believe she'll simply repeat some stupid catch phrases like "mommy" or "daddy." But instead of saying something that many wind up dolls do, she slaps you for holding her the wrong way.

After having the biggest shock in your life learning that the doll is alive, you calm down, and Shinku, that's the doll you wound up (No, you can't change dolls!) tells you who she is and why she is at your house.

While she's giving you the 411, a killer stuff toy tries to kill you (Well, isn't that special?). After kissing Shinku's ring to make her protect you, she quickly defeats the stuff toy and everything is peaceful again, or so you think.

She tells you you are her servant now and that you must obey her. You can't get rid of her by locking her up in her case so no cheating! You are now in the same position as Jun, so how would you treat Shinku? Would you simply obey her, or would you try to convince her to treat you as an equal? Keep in mind Suigintou is somewhere waiting for the perfect moment to kill you, the ungrateful servant, and Shinku.
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 22:07   Link #273
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Me? I would just demonstrate my abilities with making the tea and my knowledge of tea and everything regarding tea and that I do have as good a taste as her and probably she will then treat me more as an equal rather than a servant.

And try to showcase my tea-making skills to any other dolls that might come, while bask in the beauty of Suigintou hime-sama whenever she shows up.

Last edited by Mincemaker; 2006-11-21 at 22:27.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 22:19   Link #274
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
I'd cave in and become the servant, while secretly plotting to overthrow her reign of tyranny. In the meantime I'd be Suigintou's secret informer via a telepathic link, and harbor intense and swinging feelings of love and hate for Suiseiseki.
Old 2006-11-22, 04:27   Link #275
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker View Post
Me? I would just demonstrate my abilities with making the tea and my knowledge of tea and everything regarding tea and that I do have as good a taste as her and probably she will then treat me more as an equal rather than a servant.

And try to showcase my tea-making skills to any other dolls that might come, while bask in the beauty of Suigintou hime-sama whenever she shows up.
I don't think Shinku would treat you as an equal simply because you have good taste and make a mean cup of tea. Even though she'll truly love you for the good tea, she has a superiority complex (hello Nazi!) in my lowly chibi opinion. As far as we know she has treated all her past mediums as servants who are below her. She even treats Hina and Suiseiseki, when Sui was her servant, as beneath her. Sure she doesn't treat them like yesterdays newspaper, but she still orders them around.

As for me, I'll simply give her a copy of the U.S. constitution (everyone is created equal) and a book on the U.S. Civil War (a war fought to end slavery). Even if she beats me morning and night everyday of the week because she refuses to see me as an equal, I'll disobey her orders. Nothing is more annoying than a little doll prancing around like a mini-Hitler in springtime.
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-22, 04:31   Link #276
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

If she refuses to treat me as an equal, I will deprive her off tea.

And I know aikido. See how she's going to try and punish me. The last time she tries to shin-kick me will result with a lock on her legs, and if she tries to lash me with her hair, I will have her tossed against the wall.

And an attempt to punish from far away will result with a near-accident involving three Swiss Army Knives.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-22, 12:08   Link #277
Lost

Just an update, if I dont post as much this few days, it's because a close friend; the brother of an even closer friend, has passed away; and well, its just crazy right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker View Post
I believe nothing would be enough to satisfy Shinku when it comes to tea. As Suiseiseki said, she has a superiority complex, so nothing will really be good enough for her, then seeing it made with her own hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Merines
I'd cave in and become the servant, while secretly plotting to overthrow her reign of tyranny. In the meantime I'd be Suigintou's secret informer via a telepathic link, and harbor intense and swinging feelings of love and hate for Suiseiseki.
Wow where did that come from? Sounds like Jun, except for the secret informer part. I wouldn't want to secretly help a doll who would have no qualms about killing me.

As for me, I would bow and lick the dust off Shinku shoes. That is, until Suiseiseki arrives; which, according to The Law of Peach-Pit, is inevitable. Then its bye bye to Shinku and come to daddy Suiseiseki!
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-22, 12:53   Link #278
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
Secretly helping a doll who has no qualms about killing me, yet doesn't because she is using my for my knowledge... This is love in the 21st century!
Old 2006-11-22, 13:26   Link #279
Charmmy Kitty
Red eyes in Darkness

I watched 11 episodes, w00t, I finally did it ))) Yeah, I like this anime very much, and if it could be possible, I also would like to have an alive doll, like Suiseiseki or Souseiseki, anyone would be alright, lol x)))
Of caurse I'm gonna watch Traumend, I want more and more of RM!! ^_____^
Old 2006-12-04, 04:23   Link #280
Nidas

Some of the Korean dub of ep 5:

http://see.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=420144

I think they did a pretty good job personally, especially on Hina

And some of the German dub is back up again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhwfaX6J4ZM

:x
Nidas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags