2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-03-24, 08:23   Link #41
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Would've actually preferred that too, but Build Hell & Heaven was actually the best use of the Build Knuckle imho, second only to its use in the Fenice fight.

Also, them grabbing their detached arm brought some flashbacks to 08th MS Team, even if they didn't quite smack something with it.
WOuld be hilarious had they used the detached arm like a club or shot it like the Brinicle blade. A shooting build knuckle or something?
Se7enSword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 08:31   Link #42
Kumagawa

So why didn't the fight end when SBS shut down? you know like it did for every other battle?

The final 16 fights have been total shit and the beginning was so good as well

It says a lot when even the Pokemon anime is less clichéd than a Gundam series.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 08:33   Link #43
kuroihikari2

Build Hell and Heaven is the epitome of what the SBS could do if it had access to Discharge in every fight. It would be faster than anything and stronger than anything, and charging fistfirst with plavsky particle-infused (indestructible) fists.

EDIT: The fights don't end when a Gundam shuts down, or automatically ever, as shown in the Fenice vs. Papillon fight and some other instances. So yeah not "like it did for every other battle".
kuroihikari2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 08:37   Link #44
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

RIP Maoh no one remember you at all
Old 2014-03-24, 08:38   Link #45
anotheran

OMFG!
Spoiler:
I totally didn't expect that!
anotheran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 08:42   Link #46
quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroihikari2 View Post
Build Hell and Heaven is the epitome of what the SBS could do if it had access to Discharge in every fight. It would be faster than anything and stronger than anything, and charging fistfirst with plavsky particle-infused (indestructible) fists.

EDIT: The fights don't end when a Gundam shuts down, or automatically ever, as shown in the Fenice vs. Papillon fight and some other instances. So yeah not "like it did for every other battle".
That was another plot hole just to see Aila go nuts on the Fenice and then pwn Reji and wrecking the Beginning Gundam.
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 08:44   Link #47
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
That was another plot hole just to see Aila go nuts on the Fenice and then pwn Reji and wrecking the Beginning Gundam.
Still, it's an example of a previous battle not automatically ending upon one Gunpla not moving.

Also technically SBS wasn't defeated yet either, since it still had the ability to recharge itself to full mobility. Also, Mashita wanted the fight to go on longer despite Baker's sound advice.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 08:44   Link #48
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

So much deus ex machina in this episode.... For me, this episode's just so underwhelming.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 08:46   Link #49
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
So much deus ex machina in this episode.... For me, this episode's just so underwhelming.
*points to his previous posts detailing the set up for everything that happens this episode*

It's only DEM if it actually get pulled out of nowhere at the last second.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2014-03-24, 08:47   Link #50
quagmire

Quote:
Still, it's an example of a previous battle not automatically ending upon one Gunpla not moving.

Also technically SBS wasn't defeated yet either, since it still had the ability to recharge itself to full mobility. Also, Mashita wanted the fight to go on longer despite Baker's sound advice.
Maybe, but technically the battle did end. They just didn't cease dispersing the particles.

I did enjoy the episode though. Nice to see the discharge system used and the winning blow wasn't just the standard build knuckle.
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 08:52   Link #51
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
Maybe, but technically the battle did end.
Fights only end when the system says it does. If both units have even a modicum of capability to fight, then it continues. Also, external interference and all that.

Old 2014-03-24, 08:53   Link #52
Death Usagi
Banned

That was a bit... disappointing for a final battle...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 08:54   Link #53
kuroihikari2

Quote:

Yeah, there is more than one way to explain it.

It's clear that the result of finals matches is not decided by whether a machine has shut down. Period. Perhaps if people had accepted that during the first time it happened, it wouldn't be brought up as a plot hole now.
kuroihikari2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 09:21   Link #54
Sixth
Hu Tao

Chairman Malista is awesome. He has the tools to take over the world, but decided to drop it because it is too much work. He prefers living in the dream.

As for the final fight, just as everyone speculated, the BS punch wins the fight again.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 09:26   Link #55
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
*points to his previous posts detailing the set up for everything that happens this episode*

It's only DEM if it actually get pulled out of nowhere at the last second.
Some people just aren't paying as much attention as they should.

All my likes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Chairman Malista is awesome. He has the tools to take over the world, but decided to drop it because it is too much work. He prefers living in the dream.

As for the final fight, just as everyone speculated, the BS punch wins the fight again.
It's not BS punch. It's RG HELL AND HEAVEN. Get it right.

You don't want me writing you another 3 page essay in Malay like the last time I explained something to you 2 years ago, do you?

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 09:34   Link #56
IceHism

I find it sad that the only thing some people care about is how the good guys won. This is a fictional cartoon to advertise gunpla, not real life. Sei winning is the first thing you should always expect. I haven't even heard of a compelling story that didn't have plot armor.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 09:34   Link #57
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

I'm starting to think anything will disappoint you guys. In all seriousness yet another 'mazing episode and I think Dark Matter Exia might be my new favorite gundam. Maybe, not sure.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 09:34   Link #58
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Pah!

Why couldn't it be the second Setsuna vs. Graham battle?

That aside, Dark Matter is quite the awesome thing. Together with Embody system, it could stand ground with the real 00 Gundam.

Mashita... Well, at least he is not the type to take over the world by toys.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 09:36   Link #59
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Some people just aren't paying as much attention as they should.

All my likes.

It's not BS punch. It's RG HELL AND HEAVEN. Get it right.

You don't want me writing you another 3 page essay in Malay like the last time I explained something to you 2 years ago, do you?
Huh? Did I interacted with you before in this forum or it is some kind of reference for Gundam series?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 09:38   Link #60
VTHokiePride

You can never have a Gundam series without a huge battle in space at the end. Looks like everyone's going to take their mobile suits out and fight the Gundams coming out of the Boaz base? That's Boaz from Gundam Seed right? The base that got nuked by the Earth Alliance at the end of the series? Anyway, an amazing battle to end the tournament.