AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2004-06-01, 14:57   Link #1
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
Super Subbers name change !!!

Hi guys please move all work listed under group name super-subbers to our new group name Animechi

We have finally gotten our group back up and running and we will once again begin to release quality fansubbs. visit our new site at www.animechi.com
currently we don't have a irc channel since mircx went offline so we'll provide one later on. Thanks alot.

Last edited by ff7799; 2004-06-01 at 16:06.
ff7799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 16:28   Link #2
FarthingRedFox

Can you do any OTHER unlicensed anime than Naruto?

maybe Kaiketsu Zorori or Doraemon or something
FarthingRedFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 17:18   Link #3
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

The change has been made to our database. You didn't suggest what abbeviation you'd like. How about "AChi"? I'm afraid that all the good 2 letter abbreviations are already taken. There are so many groups listed that it is becoming important for a group's abbreviation to be comprehensible.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 17:29   Link #4
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
The change has been made to our database. You didn't suggest what abbeviation you'd like. How about "AChi"? I'm afraid that all the good 2 letter abbreviations are already taken. There are so many groups listed that it is becoming important for a group's abbreviation to be comprehensible.
yeah achi will be fine, I have already used the abbrevation quite a few times as well so their should be no confusion. Thanks.
Old 2004-06-01, 17:31   Link #5
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

You used a different capitalization than I did. Do you want "achi", "Achi" or "AChi"? sorry to get all obsessive like this, I just want it done properly.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 17:33   Link #6
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarthingRedFox
Can you do any OTHER unlicensed anime than Naruto?

maybe Kaiketsu Zorori or Doraemon or something
No worries dude, we won't be doing naruto (well their is one planned release) however it won't be our primary series, We will be doing new series like onegai friends and the Green Green OVA hopefully before they license it. We'll also be setting up a poll on the website where we will list the most popular requested series and start subbing them based on the results. We are very please to be back in the game and you guys can also expect a few new music vids to go with them, however the style will be a bit different this time.
Old 2004-06-01, 17:34   Link #7
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

You should do Love Love just so people don't have to put up with me anymore.
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 17:34   Link #8
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
You used a different capitalization than I did. Do you want "achi", "Achi" or "AChi"? sorry to get all obsessive like this, I just want it done properly.
wow your response is lightning fast lol, Umm I want AChi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
You should do Love Love just so people don't have to put up with me anymore.
Hah umm no.
Old 2004-06-01, 17:36   Link #9
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7799
Hah umm no.
Why not? Your group will be known as the only group to sub it. That's way better than the gazillion groups that are sure to sub Onegai Friends, and I'm sure whoever did Green Green TV will do the new one.
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 17:41   Link #10
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Why not? Your group will be known as the only group to sub it. That's way better than the gazillion groups that are sure to sub Onegai Friends, and I'm sure whoever did Green Green TV will do the new one.
Grrr, well to be honest besides from a definetw naruto release, we haven't finalized any plans on any of the other series so we'll give it some thought. Also I'am thinking very hard about doing one piece. Their are currently around 100 episodes yet to be subbed and I could easily do them, considering they get released by KF at the pace of once every week and a half.

Last edited by ff7799; 2004-06-01 at 19:16.
Old 2004-06-01, 20:09   Link #11
a7m4

Quote:
Grrr, well to be honest besides from a definetw naruto release, we haven't finalized any plans on any of the other series so we'll give it some thought. Also I'am thinking very hard about doing one piece. Their are currently around 100 episodes yet to be subbed and I could easily do them, considering they get released by KF at the pace of once every week and a half.
One episode per week and a half is a pretty decent release time, and from what I have heard KF is doing a pretty good job. So why not pick up a series that no one is subbing instead? Maybe a classic series. I remember Tofusensei said he had some raws for a bunch of unsubbed anime he would be willing to let people use.
a7m4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 20:50   Link #12
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:

K-F would own you guys if you guys started doing One Piece. But if you guys start on the episode where K-F is currently on, and then sub faster then them, then you will have alot of fans.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 21:20   Link #13
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
K-F would own you guys if you guys started doing One Piece. But if you guys start on the episode where K-F is currently on, and then sub faster then them, then you will have alot of fans.
thats the idea. Theirs no way we could subb at the quality that K-F does. Those guys must have a really amazing typsetter however we can subb these episodes much faster than them. Infact I would like to bet I could probably get ten episodes ahead of them, by sometime in late summer. We would pick up the series at the last episode they subbed and then move forward from their. The thing is last time I got involved in a series, their was alot of accusations (being that I released so fast), and when I started doing naruto which only had 2 groups doing with, which were saiyaman (translations provided by bakasan) and by Anbu however once I began subbing it like a million groups popped out of nowhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a7m4
One episode per week and a half is a pretty decent release time, and from what I have heard KF is doing a pretty good job. So why not pick up a series that no one is subbing instead? Maybe a classic series. I remember Tofusensei said he had some raws for a bunch of unsubbed anime he would be willing to let people use.
Well you do have a point, I mean If I did some of those series that weren't being subbed and some classic series as well things would definetly get back on track quite well and it would be great if their was a raws provider because currently we don't have one, we have to rely on l33t.
Old 2004-06-02, 15:05   Link #14
ichido reichan

actually if I were to release naruto, I would also change my group name so everybody can laugh at how stupid am I to release something that 2-3 groups does better than everybody, without knowing that "me" was the actual me from the other sucker group!!!

bhwahahahaha!~!!!!
ichido reichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 15:15   Link #15
Enragin_Angel
ナマケモノ

Umm, ichido...your last like 4-5 posts in this forum is simply just flaming people. Are you looking for a fight? Not sure why you weren't warned yet.
Enragin_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 15:22   Link #16
ichido reichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enragin_Angel
Umm, ichido...your last like 4-5 posts in this forum is simply just flaming people. Are you looking for a fight? Not sure why you weren't warned yet.
ehh, no dude, actually Im looking to make people laugh...

and this is my "constructive criticism" that for pete's sake we dont need more naruto subbers, unless there is a secret underground "naruto's best subber competition" in that case I submit my episode right away.

and I just speak my mind dude, if you have a point discussion against me, just let me know, we are all friends, right? no need to flame here
Old 2004-06-02, 15:56   Link #17
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichido reichan
ehh, no dude, actually Im looking to make people laugh...

and this is my "constructive criticism" that for pete's sake we dont need more naruto subbers, unless there is a secret underground "naruto's best subber competition" in that case I submit my episode right away.

and I just speak my mind dude, if you have a point discussion against me, just let me know, we are all friends, right? no need to flame here
I'am going to start calling you Jappi2.
Old 2004-06-02, 16:10   Link #18
ichido reichan

Quote:
I'am going to start calling you Jappi2.
sorry, I never knew Jappi1 so you cant call me like that, and yes...

the truth hurts...

heck, I even gonna invent a drink called "naruto subber" you drink it and you really believe that you are doing something worth of your time...
Old 2004-06-02, 16:11   Link #19
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichido reichan
sorry, I never knew Jappi1 so you cant call me like that, and yes...

the truth hurts...

heck, I even gonna invent a drink called "naruto subber" you drink it and you really believe that you are doing something worth of your time...
Dude I'am not saying that you don't have a point however your a rude asshole. Stop this crap. I don't find your bloody jokes funny.
Old 2004-06-02, 16:17   Link #20
FarthingRedFox

i HIGHLY recommend for you guys (AnimeChi) to fansub "Kaiketsu Zorori"!
FarthingRedFox is offline   Reply With Quote