AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-10-14, 03:58   Link #81
tatami
back in black

to think that fusion of earth and water elements form wood none of above ideas are creative...

earth and wind sandstorm? its too much direct solution...
wind and lightning thunder? where is the wind

i dont say people are not enough creative but what i say is these elements doesnt work like that according to mokuton jutsu...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-14, 12:59   Link #82
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
but wind plus water = ice is very logical, since the wind chilled the water into ice.

i do agree with you however on how it is to make really creative fusions. that is why we haven't seen anymore kishi probably couldn't think of anymore fusions. its very hard to make logical predictions of illogical phenomenons

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-14, 13:28   Link #83
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

dosu+chidori= thunder- bloodlimit?
Old 2007-10-14, 13:57   Link #84
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
no.

filling the 10 letter rule.
Old 2007-10-19, 18:00   Link #85
sakun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Actually, Shodanime had the Kekkai Genkai, is just that by the time Shoadime ability was mentioned the only thing we knew about Mokuton, was just that it was a Jutsu that could only be done by Shodaime, and even after Yamato was introduced we only were told to be an Unique ability, because we didn’t know about Two elements been mixed, and that joining two elements correspond a Kekkei Genkai.

Basically, both Shodaime and Yamato have the Kekei Genkai to create Mokuton.

Also note that just because you have a genetic trait doesn’t mean your descendants are going to inherit this trait, just look at the uchihas, were only a selected few had the Sharigan. If you ask me, Shodaime Genetic trait was been lost due to evolution, reason why maybe he had it, and not so, his Brother Nindaime and Her Granddaughter Tsunade.
I dont believe they actually have kekkai genkai they jsut trained in those jutsu like lee and his taijutsu. Nidiame trained his water jutsu so high he could use it without any water nearby and my question there is y didnt he become the mist villages kage? and the 1st hokage he trained in his earth jutsu's to make his forest attacks and what not. oh and another they say that the 3rd is the strongest of the hokage's i thought that the strongest the 4th or do they mean alive.
sakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 02:51   Link #86
superfreakgeek

Althought most of the people here may be making bad kekkai genkai's or not isn't the point they acutally give good idea's as to where the creator see fit to go with the other combinations of elements... i certianly like the idea of lava and sand being kekkai genkai's and i dont mind if people say plasma or tornado cause in my eyes lightning should be a combination element rather than a main element, but im sure he made it like that out of facts (cause im not sure of asian elements) or out of pure thought of orignallity(cause most anime go off of the 4 elements) hell i did not think that they would make half of the jutsu they did like explosive clay or bone manipulation but its cool as hell to watch and i do know he dose not go into other combinations for just that reason

you know the nine tailed deamon has a kekkai genkai

its called the shroud of chuck norris.... and when he activates it one swift kick can destroy the naruto universe

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-06-05 at 14:21.
superfreakgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 03:08   Link #87
Xrayz0r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakun View Post
I dont believe they actually have kekkai genkai they jsut trained in those jutsu like lee and his taijutsu. Nidiame trained his water jutsu so high he could use it without any water nearby and my question there is y didnt he become the mist villages kage? and the 1st hokage he trained in his earth jutsu's to make his forest attacks and what not. oh and another they say that the 3rd is the strongest of the hokage's i thought that the strongest the 4th or do they mean alive.
What's with you guys?

Mokuton is a kekkei genkai, that's that. The manga states "IT'S A KEKEI GENKAI", how easy can it get?

Anyway, doton X raiton = Satetsu, imo. Anyone agree?
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 10:57   Link #88
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Suiton+Fuuton= Ice
Raiton+Fuuton = Storm?
Doton+Katon= Magma?
Fuuton+Doton= Sand?
Suiton+Katon= Steam?
Katon+Fuuton= Firery Tornado or somethin?
Suiton+Raiton= Electrical Water?

Also Doton+Raiton could equal Satetsu...what if someone mixed 3 Doton+Katon+Raiton= Iron or Metallic Liquid?
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 16:26   Link #89
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Hey i got a question about Pein gekke genkai!

In chapter 375 it is said that he posessed all 6 elemental chakra which no person can have. (page 11). What types would that be? Wind, Fire, Water, Earth and Lightning are known country's and elements. So what's the 6th?

There is also this thing about his 6 path ways...i believe there is a thread of that topic but can someone answer this question? Jiraiya also mentioned right after he witnessed the Rinnegan for the very first time. That it was the most powerfull eye without question. I found that hard to believe after all the recent Uchiha powerups such as Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Any thoughts or answers?
Old 2008-06-10, 17:25   Link #90
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Suiton+Fuuton= Ice
Raiton+Fuuton = Storm?
Doton+Katon= Magma?
Fuuton+Doton= Sand?
Suiton+Katon= Steam?
Katon+Fuuton= Firery Tornado or somethin?
Suiton+Raiton= Electrical Water?

Also Doton+Raiton could equal Satetsu...what if someone mixed 3 Doton+Katon+Raiton= Iron or Metallic Liquid?
More or less, I guess. I agree with some of those, but what does "Satetsu" mean? I've never heard that word before.

We know these for certain:

Water + Earth = Wood
Water + Wind = Ice

This one is kind of inferred:

Lightning + Fire = Sharingan + related techniques? (not sure)

My ideas for the others that I posted somewhere else:

Water + Fire = Steam (superheated water, melts stuff and scalds people but cannot actually burn with flames)
Fire + Wind = Smoke (caustic and corrosive, poisons people and damages objects, especially if they're metal)
Fire + Earth = Lava (or Magma, depending on what you prefer)
Earth + Lightning = Metal (Earth has metal in it right? Magnetic fields generated by high voltage could make this somewhat plausable)
Lightning + Water = ? (Not sure. Technically it would be hydrolysis, but obviously I'm not putting that.)
Wind + Lightning = Thunder (sound based, but far more potent than sound-based atttacks produced through other means)

I know my ideas probably dont make sense to some people, but that's okay. I have large leaps of logic.
Old 2008-06-10, 17:28   Link #91
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
More or less, I guess. I agree with some of those, but what does "Satetsu" mean? I've never heard that word before.
Tetsu means Sand and the Sa might come from Sando put it together Satetsu=Iron Sand
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 17:28   Link #92
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Tetsu means Sand and the Sa might come from Sando put it together Satetsu=Iron Sand
Oh, like Sandaime Kazekage? That actually makes a lot of sense, now that I think about it.
Old 2008-06-10, 17:57   Link #93
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Wow, I made this thread a year ago and to see it being used again, awesome!

So at this point in the series, its like there are your natural Kekkei Genkai's that come from a lineage, and the type of "Kekkei Genkai" that is artificially generated from training whereby acquiring the likeness to a Kekkei Genkai that someone might be born with, because of its difficulty to produce; i.e. Mokuton.

So I guess its possible, that Yamato/Tenzou's kid (if he ever has one) could be born with the ability to make trees.

I'd rather see Naruto achieve a "Kekkei Genkai" through hard training by being able to mix two elements than already having one. "Shippuuden" being a hurricane, as we already know he's achieved wind affinity so now he just has to master water (which will give him that advantage vs Sasuke and his fire/lightning I think, I can't recall the weaknesses and strengths of all the elements vs eachother). Can we imagine him creating hurricanes? His mother is supposedly from the "Whirlpool Country" (water anyone?), and if she's still alive can you imagine him looking for her and training under her for some water training? Hrmmm the possibilites! It could just be referred to as "Shippuuden," appropriately. The irony speaks for itself.

Or wait... I just read that wind + water = Ice, I forgot about that. Tropical cyclone's involve a form of heat generated when moist air rises, resulting in condensation of water vapor contained in the moist air. So... wind + water + FIRE? Naruto must learn two more elements? ;o HRMMM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
Hahahahah WTH thunder is just noise, what kind of ability is that? "*BOOM* scared ya..." ahahahahahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Hey i got a question about Pein gekke genkai!

In chapter 375 it is said that he posessed all 6 elemental chakra which no person can have. (page 11). What types would that be? Wind, Fire, Water, Earth and Lightning are known country's and elements. So what's the 6th?
Ask Captain Planet, he knows. ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
There is also this thing about his 6 path ways...i believe there is a thread of that topic but can someone answer this question? Jiraiya also mentioned right after he witnessed the Rinnegan for the very first time. That it was the most powerfull eye without question. I found that hard to believe after all the recent Uchiha powerups such as Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Any thoughts or answers?
Hey, if it was officially stated then it must be accurate. As I said before when they first showed Pein and Rinnegan, compared to Sharingan... there's always a bigger fish.

However unlike Pein and his Rinnegan, Uchiha and Sharingan numbered greatly so as a clan they were more probably more formidable as a group entity. I guess we'll never know how a Pein vs. Itachi fight would go. Maybe Sasuke will fight Pein, but that seems doubtful as Pein killed you-know-who and seems setup as obstacle for Naruto.

Last edited by That Other Ninja; 2008-06-10 at 18:26.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 19:06   Link #94
Xrayz0r
Banned

Eh.. achieve a kekkei genkai?

I'm not sure one can "achieve" a mutation. Please elaborate.
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 19:29   Link #95
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
Eh.. achieve a kekkei genkai?

I'm not sure one can "achieve" a mutation. Please elaborate.
When Kakashi first started training Naruto to manipulate his wind affinity, he had Yamato/Tenzou help him in the training so Naruto wouldn't push too hard with his chakra and start spilling out Kyuubi, during which time he explained that most Jounin had the ability to use at least two elements, but that using them TOGETHER or combining them with chakra was in itself altogether a completely different ball-park; combining just one element with chakra shape manipulation was hard enough... and the fourth couldn't complete it before his demise as was intended with Rasengan. "Achieving" a "kekkai genkai" as he likened it to was the ability to combine two elements and form a new one, as is the case with Shodaime and Yamato/Tenzou and their Mokuton (earth and water), and the same for Haku and his families Hyoton (wind and water). The difference (from my interpretation) is that unlike Haku who was born from ppl who could manipulate two elements, there has to be a source from which ppl who can manipulate two elements must come from, and in that sense is where someone can "achieve" a kekkei genkai as Kakashi stated that combing two elements is like a kekkei genkai. He didn't say it was like forming a clan that had a unique ability, but that it was like creating a unique ability that I suppose could later be designated to a family or group of people like a bloodline lineage (after breeding and segregating members).

Although, that doesn't explain the dojutsus and shikotsumyaku's out there, which seems like just a DNA mutation, but it does explain the rare/unique ELEMENTAL kekkei genkai's.
Old 2008-06-10, 19:49   Link #96
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

No. How do I say this? Wrong. Fail.

You cannot achieve kekkei genkai. It is genetic. You cannot train the ability to combine elements; you are born with it, meaning you either have it already or not at all.

And until the manga says otherwise, that's just the way it is.
Old 2008-06-10, 19:54   Link #97
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
No. How do I say this? Wrong. Fail.

You cannot achieve kekkei genkai. It is genetic. You cannot train the ability to combine elements; you are born with it, meaning you either have it already or not at all.

And until the manga says otherwise, that's just the way it is.
The manga does say otherwise.

And I will refer you to Hunter's post on the first page, cuz we all know how credible he is for this type of stuff. I used to think as you do.

Besides, if we went by your stance then Naruto will never have a unique Kekkei Genkai unless he was already born with it (and we all know how that'll look *rolls eyes*). At least this way he can obtain something unique to him "Kekkei Genkai-ish" through his proverbial method of HARD WORK. *thumbs up, teeth gleam*
Old 2008-06-10, 19:54   Link #98
tatami
back in black

yamato achieved mokuton jutsu.not born with it
Old 2008-06-10, 21:00   Link #99
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
yamato achieved mokuton jutsu.not born with it
By the same token, any ninja that can use Water and Earth seperately could use Wood. Which we know is not the case. Only Yamato is able to use Wood Element Ninjutsu, which he got from the DNA splicing from Shodaime Hokage's remains (the work of Orochimaru). Also, he didn't "achieve" it; he was born with it. He had to learn how to use it, sure, but niether could the Uchiha use Sharingan right out of the crib. They all had the inborn ability, though perhaps not all of them were able to actually develop their Sharingan fully. In any case, it's definitely genetic. I have no doubt about that at all.
Old 2008-06-10, 21:48   Link #100
Zantetsu

Yes, both of you are right in a sense. You are born with these abilities, but also have to awaken them like the sharingan and etc. For all we know naruto might have a blood line limit because we don't know alot about his parents or lets say his mother. He has just not awaken any if he has it.
Zantetsu is offline   Reply With Quote