Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-09-25, 11:13   Link #8121
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
I think the main strength Ena has is that she does not try to be anything she is not.
She's in love, so she acts like she is in love, and fuck any social mores that say she should not be open about it.

Erica has her pride and manipulations that often either keep her from Godou, or make Godou suspicious of her.
Yuri tries to be the demure maiden and distances herself away from Godou
Liliana tries to be the knight and Chamberlain
Spoiler:
Best part about the bet. Said girl was Yuri's little sister.
Old 2013-09-25, 12:18   Link #8122
Ultragunner

Agree with everything you say,
Spoiler for BUT:
Old 2013-09-25, 12:20   Link #8123
Yami no Ou
まおう

its really unfair for Ena not getting the spotlight for so long now,she should at least get her spotlight soon
Old 2013-09-25, 12:35   Link #8124
Kadi
知識の探求者

But Ena had half the spotlight in V14, along with Erica who also needed it. V13 had Yuri, V12 had Liliana, V11 in the past doesn't count. I think it's fairly balanced.

If anything, I miss some more obvious changes to Ena's character. Yuri's behavior has changed so much, yet Ena still seems so very similar to how she started out. But even in that regard, that one scene in V14 lets me hope for a lot.

Now, if only they updated their site with information on V15. Guess my hopeful prediction was off...
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 12:46   Link #8125
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Best part about the bet. Said girl was Yuri's little sister.
Yep, and even being too young to actually become part of the harem (yet), she already makes rest of the girls nervous.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 18:01   Link #8126
bakapervert
A pervert

Is there any possibility for Godou to rope Athena into his harem? She is seriously my most favorite heretic goddess.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 18:03   Link #8127
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Is there any possibility for Godou to rope Athena into his harem? She is seriously my most favorite heretic goddess.
.....Nope.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2013-09-25, 18:08   Link #8128
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

She still somewhat has it... it's kind of like with Rei Ayanami and her second clone. Or with Arnie/T-1000 from Terminator 2 and Terminator 3. But I predict that it will take a lot of shits to make her join and I doubt Godou has what it takes to win her heart. At least for now.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 18:53   Link #8129
bakapervert
A pervert

...That really crush my hope. T_T
Old 2013-09-25, 19:04   Link #8130
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Personally I'm more interested in seeing if Aisha or Luo Hao will join.
Old 2013-09-25, 19:07   Link #8131
darkofficer
just a devil

Luo hao is his elderly sister
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 19:13   Link #8132
bakapervert
A pervert

I think Luo Hao would be more impossible compared to Athena.
Old 2013-09-25, 19:16   Link #8133
Vezon

But But Luo Hao and Godou already shared a kiss and bathe naked together.
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 20:16   Link #8134
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Both of them are foreign to the concept of love. If you want any hope of getting them to actually love Godou, a long time and amount of interactions are required. Strictly speaking, to get them one must extensively put effort into getting close to them just to make them start to have love and even then, it requires some hardships to get them to understand and accept their feelings.

Now, a question: Would Godou do that? Personal Answer: Godou has better chance hooking up JPS than with any of those two.
Old 2013-09-25, 21:02   Link #8135
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
If anything, I miss some more obvious changes to Ena's character. Yuri's behavior has changed so much, yet Ena still seems so very similar to how she started out. But even in that regard, that one scene in V14 lets me hope for a lot.
Why does Ena have to change in the first place? The other three changed because there are something in their personality prevent them from getting an intimate relationship with Godou. Those are Erica's pride, Yuri's shyness, Liliana's seriousness and duty. But Ena has none. Her personality is quite similar to Godou, in other words, somewhat beast-like, so she could easily accept that she love Godou and do everything for his sake. I don't see any problem with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng Lengshun View Post
Now, a question: Would Godou do that? Personal Answer: Godou has better chance hooking up JPS than with any of those two.
Actually, it's Annie, JPS's assistance and other personality that have some feeling for Godou. JPS himself is clearly a man.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 21:29   Link #8136
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Why does Ena have to change in the first place?
Because changing characters are more interesting. Because stagnant characters easily get boring.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 22:11   Link #8137
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

^^ They're the same person. JPS is just the repressed aspect of Annie, wearing a costume. It's still a girl inside.
Old 2013-09-25, 22:22   Link #8138
omega253

Quote:
^^ They're the same person. JPS is just the repressed aspect of Annie, wearing a costume. It's still a girl inside.
And it makes for a very hilarious, yet awesome character.
Old 2013-09-25, 23:25   Link #8139
Fwarlord

Quote:
I remember it's told somewhere that the original state of Annie's authority, Metamorphosis, is a muscular man and they have different personalities.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-25, 23:56   Link #8140
Velsy

Just finished volume 1 with the Athena and Godou fight.

I have to say that fight style was really wierd? It was like Godou was fighting by convercing campire stories with Athena? Alot of chatter going on between the two. His sword started loosing its power once he had no more stories to tell ? Some how, that power he has seems to have alot of flaws, quite complicated. Having to meet conditions and what not, would be very annoying. But I guess it keeps him from being OP?

Towards the end I started to get dissapointed that he start looking for Erica to come to his aid ? Cant he fight his battles 1 on 1 without having someone to save him? Have to say if thats the case, well then hes lucky to have Erica. But it was all good in the end, since Erica didnt get involved directly into the fighting, she only provided him with a new weapon, since hes previous became useless. He still had to win it on his own and so, I am happy he did.

I was also thinking he just got himself Athenas powers, such as the darkness and her Scythe to replace that useless sword of his. But I guess he let her go, and I acknowledge that kinda mercifulness.

Are alot of boss fights going to be fought this confusing way?

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem