AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-09-11, 00:12   Link #981
Kurohane

Wow, this is one of the few endings not song by Ultra Rare. How many endings aren't? I can't remember them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
okay that skill would be to over powered considering ashlei's break ride skill that would give all your attacks an extra critical meaning you can do six damage in one turn basicly an insta win move and i really hope Kourin doesn't act like that if she's reversed
Ditto!
Old 2013-09-11, 00:16   Link #982
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Wow, this is one of the few endings not song by Ultra Rare. How many endings aren't? I can't remember them all.
i thought endless fight was the only ending sung by ultra rare
Old 2013-09-11, 00:26   Link #983
MAX_COLA_POWER!

To be honest, the skill I thought of was random because people REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hate regular Ashlei for being the lackluster Breakride. I like her for the fact that she's one of the only 2 free 11K monsters Royal Paladins have. I talked to my friend about this, and he agrees that Royal Paladins seem to be like, the experimental prototype clan for Bushiroad. I'll explain: Notice how we only have a total of like 5 Limit break grade 3s (Pendragon, Diginified Silver Dragon, Ashley, Salomé, and Sanctuary Guard Dragon) where only 2 of them are any good (according to the players), and a cross ride that's not even classified as a cross ride with MLB? It's like, we're the test subjects for the other clans that get limit breaks/breakrides/crossrides that are light years ahead of us.

Last edited by MAX_COLA_POWER!; 2013-09-11 at 00:38.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 00:36   Link #984
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
To be honest, the skill I thought of was random because people REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hate regular Ashlei for being the lackluster Breakride. I like her for the fact that she's one of the only 2 free 11K monsters Royal Paladins have.
i don't think its a lack luster break ride for the royal paladins especially if the card that gets the effect is this one
Old 2013-09-11, 00:51   Link #985
MAX_COLA_POWER!

That would be awesome, but Exculpate really has to be used as a Final Turn VG. Any other time it usually clogs the hand/deck, well, outside of a Blaster build only. I prefer the old toolbox build myself, and pure Jewel Knights (with Daigo's male jewel knights to fill in the void while they get, hopefully, an 8K and 10K vanilla).
Old 2013-09-11, 01:07   Link #986
shadow1296

yeah well i'm sure the royal paladins will get a true non reversed crossride this season for the jewel knights, and hopefully to match the power balance it will get an ultimate break though i doubt it it might just be a normal limit break
Old 2013-09-11, 01:26   Link #987
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Actually, in the manga of Vanguard, they already got one called Monarch Sanctuary Alfred, though I hope it's a cross ride^^;;.
Old 2013-09-11, 01:36   Link #988
shadow1296

yeah but unfortunately bushiroad doesn't seem to like to make the manga cards considering the manga also added like 4 or 5 more blaster cards and a grade 4 unit all of which weren't made for the actual card game
Old 2013-09-11, 04:40   Link #989
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

I'm guessing it might be a balancing issue? I mean unlike Yu-Gi-Oh from what I've seen at least all the cards shown in the series have the same effects as the cards in real life.
Old 2013-09-11, 19:40   Link #990
shadow1296

fanart for a possible bremuda triangle reverse

i also have a prediction for the neo nectar reverse card: black rose muskateer, cecilia "reverse" the normal being white lily muskateer, cecilia
Old 2013-09-11, 20:27   Link #991
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Actually, I like Black Thorn Musketeer, Cecilia Reverse better, just so Bushiroad can avoid any anal complaining from Konami. As for the BT, I excpet a gothic lolita idol for the reverse.
Old 2013-09-11, 20:30   Link #992
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Binary should have been named Blaster Null or Blaster Void or Blaster Reverse XD
Old 2013-09-11, 21:00   Link #993
shadow1296

hey guys i have another theory on reverse card this having to do with the cray side of the lore and that is chaos breaker dragon chooses units to torment who not only have strong connections with their vanguards on earth aka being avatars but also having the potential to obtain an evolution aka a crossride or have obtained one the case with daiyuusha, and when chaos breaker dragon torments them to the point where they can be reversed he reverses them but unlike the process for cardfighters where it just brings out there darkside he forces this evolution corrupting it with the voids power, if this theory proves right then all the units that have been reversed will eventually get clean crossrides if they do not already have one
Old 2013-09-11, 21:38   Link #994
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I hope you're right Shadow. I still can't forgive that Dragonic dickwad for what he did to Yusha and Kenji :'(.
Old 2013-09-11, 22:04   Link #995
shadow1296

yeah i hate him too, and if this story plays out like i think its going to i'm going to hate him even more
Old 2013-09-11, 22:52   Link #996
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

This would mean Kai hasn't been showing his true reversed potential!
Old 2013-09-12, 00:54   Link #997
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I think he's gonna be stuck with Nebula Lord Dragon for a while since the openings and endings keep pairing him up with it. CED will probably be NegaTakuto's. Also, based on recent games, Infinite Zero seems to be the real danger of all 3 dragon bosses.
Old 2013-09-12, 01:12   Link #998
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
I'm guessing it might be a balancing issue? I mean unlike Yu-Gi-Oh from what I've seen at least all the cards shown in the series have the same effects as the cards in real life.
Card of Sanctity. If you include Zexal, all number cards.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-13, 13:31   Link #999
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I think he's gonna be stuck with Nebula Lord Dragon for a while since the openings and endings keep pairing him up with it. CED will probably be NegaTakuto's.
that's highly possible because i believe takuto is being possessed by CED like ezel was possessing him last season, we all thought it was just the void possessing him but after reading that lore, seeing how takuto is acting and enjoying the reverse process, and knowing he susceptible of being possessed by a denizen of cray i can't see any other possibility
Old 2013-09-13, 16:01   Link #1000
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well, read Ramiel Reverse's lore, and once again, CBD being a dick-v-

Tags
card game, cardfight vanguard