AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-13, 22:09   Link #5261
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Trans of Oricon sales for LNs

*This week's sales/total sales

- Toaru Majutsu no Index Vol.22 - 104,943/104,943
- Kino no Tabi: the Beautiful World Vol.14 - 37,629/37,629
- Accel World Vol.6 - 34,608/34,608
- Ro Kyu Bu! Vol.6 - 20,354/20,354
- Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Vol.6 Part 1 - 18,857/80,092
- Shinrei Tantei Yakumo Vol.6 Part 2 - 18,551/78,201
- Harem wa Iya!! - 9,585/9,585
- Dansho no Grimm vol.13 - 9,535/9,535
- Duan Surk Vol.14 Part 1 - 8,687/8,687
- Hokago Hyaku Mongatari vol.9 - 8,508/8,508

Go Index.
Old 2010-10-13, 22:26   Link #5262
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Index is singlehandedly pwning the sales of all the other light novels out there.

HELL YEAH!
Old 2010-10-13, 22:31   Link #5263
AlaAlba

thanks for the chart!

nice, over 60,000 separated from #2 XD
Old 2010-10-13, 22:55   Link #5264
pampz21
ShipCore

Wow they owning the sales looks at that sh!t
they didn't leave anything for me! its fucking sold out!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2010-10-14, 00:10   Link #5265
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Aqua? aqua was been nerfed out into a normal human being and not even a mage anymore. I would pick Fiamma with only 1 arm left than a normal Aqua plus aqua got a princess waiting for him even if his just your ordinary man and not superman anymore.

Plus Fiamma would be giving major role in the up coming story with Aurellus and Silvia picking him up.
I bet Aqua'll be back with some new powers. He's just to awesome of a character to get rid of at this point.
Old 2010-10-14, 00:33   Link #5266
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Either way, nothing will ever beat the shit Touma just pulled. He lost an arm, beat back a power that made Fiamma shit himself, broke Fiamma's illusion, saved the enemy that was trying to kill him, and then drove a gigantic fortress into a freaking angel from 2000km in the sky and sacrificed himself, literally saving the world in doing so. Seriously, Aqua can't top that.
Old 2010-10-14, 00:48   Link #5267
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Why am I imagining Touma doing all that to the tune of "Happily Ever After"?
Old 2010-10-14, 00:49   Link #5268
tsunade666

the rank 2 in sales. What's kinno no tabi? or kino's journey in translation.

It's beating accel world by 3 000 more.

I wish to see aqua use two big weapons..... wait can he still do that even if his back to being normal human being with super gar body?

When would vol 23 be out?

Heavy object would be out next month I think.....

I wish to know how would the world react specially the one close to touma after this event.

in the end of vol 22. They only mentioned Mikoto and Index with Styl.

Styl doesn't show much emotion when Index is asking him where is Touma.

As for Mikoto... well their is a picture perfectly depicting it when she find the strapless gekota in the shore together with her imouto.

but how about the people of academy city. All of his classmate probably didn't know this or wouldn't know at all except for tsuchimikado.

The people that interacts with Touma. I want to know their emotions concerning this event.
Old 2010-10-14, 00:57   Link #5269
paptimus
dark nexon

Quote:
As for Mikoto... well their is a picture perfectly depicting it when she find the strapless gekota in the shore together with her imouto.
There is ??

I wonder what accelerator would say now that his role model is announced MIA?? that should be fun to see.

Last edited by paptimus; 2010-10-14 at 01:08.
Old 2010-10-14, 01:11   Link #5270
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
the rank 2 in sales. What's Kino no tabi? or kino's journey in translation.
Did not expect you to not know about Kino's Journey. The novel series is about the what Kino has experienced in each country she visited in her journey. This series is like a huge compilation on how every extremity can be a vice. Oh, and don't watch the anime, it is one of those that doesn't do the original any justice.
Old 2010-10-14, 03:20   Link #5271
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I try so hard, but i still can't get myself to like Hamazura Shiage. Touma, Aqua and Accelerator are good guys imo compare to him. Wasn't Hamazura one of the Skill-Out that tried to kill Mikoto's mom just because they got hired from AC!? By no means he is not a good guy, just trying to save himself and the one he loves. The event in Russia should prove it. He's not Touma and Aqua that would worry about others' well-being than what he deems important to him (Rikou), the rest is not in his mind.
And such, I still think that Accelerator is a better guy than Hamazura. He fought against Kakune while protecting innocent bystanders! He never messed with innocent people either (besides Touma).
Old 2010-10-14, 04:02   Link #5272
paptimus
dark nexon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I try so hard, but i still can't get myself to like Hamazura Shiage. Touma, Aqua and Accelerator are good guys imo compare to him. Wasn't Hamazura one of the Skill-Out that tried to kill Mikoto's mom just because they got hired from AC!? By no means he is not a good guy, just trying to save himself and the one he loves. The event in Russia should prove it. He's not Touma and Aqua that would worry about others' well-being than what he deems important to him (Rikou), the rest is not in his mind.
And such, I still think that Accelerator is a better guy than Hamazura. He fought against Kakune while protecting innocent bystanders! He never messed with innocent people either (besides Touma).
Well , he is a hero on a much smaller scale than touma and aqua. Accelerator on the other hand is learning how to be a hero (passed all of his exams so far with an A+) . I cant blame you for not liking him , truth is he is just there to make aleistar look stupid for underestimating his affect on his plan.
Old 2010-10-14, 04:35   Link #5273
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I don’t get this ‘hero’ thing beyond how each 3 (or 4 if you count Aqua) seem to remind Aiwass about how Aleister messed up when he was in those heroes’ shoes. I like Hamad for other things, like being a L0 but defeating qualified espers with a handgun.
Old 2010-10-14, 04:37   Link #5274
sento

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Wait. Even if Hamazura is not a saint, he's not a bad person either. For example, when he was hired to kill Mikoto's mom, he was looking for ways to not kill her and fake her death. Compared to that, Accelerator killed 10000 people...

He helped the russian civilians against the pirates in vol.20 ... And the speech that he threw at Aqua in vol.21? He can moralspeech like Touma too. Then he forgives Mugino in vol.22...

He's not Touma, but he's not a bad person. Give the poor guy a credit, he's supposed to be between Touma an Accelerator, and he's quite a interesting fellow.

Last edited by sento; 2010-10-14 at 04:59.
Old 2010-10-14, 05:05   Link #5275
gaboratamer

I can see a movie title:"Touma and Shiage the moralspeech MASTERS" LOL
Old 2010-10-14, 05:24   Link #5276
tsunade666

Shiage did that in SS1 to save his group. His just appointed as the new leader of skill-out. And his group isn't bad too like what portray in railgun anime. They are just busy buddies that hang out. But they got contacted by the general directors that's been plotting to eliminate Misuzu because of the rise of war. The safety of the students are in question. And if a level 5 student was suddenly pull out of academy city due to this. This destroy the credibility of the academy.

His more like force to do it. either face destruction or kill someone. But Shiage didn't intend to do kill her at all. But things just doesn't go lucky for him. And then he met up with Touma and ended up getting smack on his face.

Left Skill-out to be a chaperon of ITEM
Old 2010-10-14, 06:02   Link #5277
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I can see that the novel's sales is skyrocketing. The plot in vol 22 is great eventhough I only read the spoilers for it.

Old 2010-10-14, 07:11   Link #5278
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Skill Out was never entirely antagonistic to begin with. Big Spider, to start, only beats up other Skill Out gangs who hurt innocent people.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-10-14, 07:25   Link #5279
sento

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Skill Out was never entirely antagonistic to begin with. Big Spider, to start, only beats up other Skill Out gangs who hurt innocent people.
Yeah, and it's said that the gang of Ritoku, Hanzou and Hamazura's only attacked those who misuse their power to bully Level 0s.
Old 2010-10-14, 07:59   Link #5280
giorno

heck, wasn't Ritoku killed because he was "too good, and had too good an influence on the dark side of AC"? Hamazura didn't have much choice there, really...
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen